September 13, 2017 by James carter
Fixing ‘Notification Emails Sending Issues In Gmail’ By Calling At 1-855-490-2999 Gmail Customer Help Support Number
Some people are not being able to send notifications emails after setting their Gmail account as an SMTP server. This is not a small issue and neither should it be taken like that. You should call at 1-855-490-2999 Gmail customer support number if encounter any such issue. Let us find out as to why this problem occurs in the first place.
1. When you set Gmail as an SMTP server, you will see following error message after you send a test email.
2. You are going to see ‘sign in attempt prevented’ after you log into your Gmail account.
3. You will have to change your Gmail’s ‘privacy’ settings.
4. Select ‘My account’.
5. Select ‘Sign in & Security’ followed by ‘connected apps and sites.
6. Once you change these settings, you can try sending the email again and it is most likely to work.
1. If you come across any issue, then you can call at 1-855-490-2999 Gmail customer help support number.
These steps are going to work for most people, but if you are one of those people who face the issue despite performing the steps properly, then you should give a call to 1-855-490-2999 Gmail Customer Service.
Notification emails are an important part of Gmail, and if you are not able to send these emails, then you must find out the reason behind the issue. You can take help of Gmail technical support providers if you want because they know the right way to eradicate this problem. Resource URL: -https://carterjamesmak.tumblr.com/post/165287239168/get-247-support-for-gmail-service-by-dialing