December 16, 2017 by David carter
Want to install the Norton on your Android? Call the +1-888-664-3555 Norton Antivirus tech support number
Every device which is used for the internet purpose requires antivirus protection these days. Norton is the familiar name among all the computer users now it is available for Android devices. You can install the Norton on your Android and keep your mobile safe from all types of virus.
How to install the Norton Antivirus on your Android?
1. First of all, you need to visit the play store of your Android gadget.
2. Select the Norton Antivirus software on your device.
3. Select a pertinent Norton antivirus program from the different Norton applications.
4. Tap to the install choice from that point.
5. Now tap to accept to introduce the Norton antivirus.
6. Open the Norton antivirus program after the establishment.
7. Read all the instructions carefully.
8. Tap on agreeing and launch.
9. Tap on the menu and pick a sign-in choice.
10.Type your Norton account mail ID and secret key into the required field.
If you are unable to do this process on your own, don’t worry! Just call the +1-888-664-3555 Norton Antivirus CUSTOMER SERVICE number to get the assistance. You can dial this number round the clock and get the reliable solution for all your queries without any delay.
Benefits of calling Norton Antivirus technical support number
1. Round the clock solution
2. A guaranteed solution for all your queries.
3. Timely support.
4. Reasonable price for the services.
5. Support through live chat, email, and phone call.
We are third-party customer support provider for Norton. We have hired a team of software engineers to solve your queries. They have sound knowledge and experience to resolve all kinds of queries of the users. As your call the +1-888-664-3555 Norton Antivirus tech support number your call will be attended by of one our technicians which provide an appropriate solution for your query. Resources URL: - https://carterdavidmak.tumblr.com/post/168602060110/need-the-technical-support-for-norton-call-the