September 19, 2018 by jaisey leaon
You own a medium size company, or an accounting representative of your own start up. The QuickBooks will suit you best & meet your bookkeeping needs quite effectively. However, occurrence of errors cannot be reduced completely as it is the software full of so much programming concepts, methodologies and functionalities. If you encounter QuickBooks Banking Error 102, it means either there is some issue from bank’s website side, or any kind of server error persists. You can try following different methods to fix this error:
● Check whether QuickBooks Online needs account updates
● Check & verify the accuracy of account details
● Check if, some sort of notifications or important messages are sent from bank end
● Wait till next day, as some banks take time to update their data
● Also, the account that is new to bank. It might be the one reason behind the error. For this, you need to contact bank officials for relevant help
Not only the error 102, if you face any kind of small or major technical interruption while working with QuickBooks Online Banking or other functions, you are suggested to put your concerns in-front of Intuit certified & professionally trained QuickBooks representatives.