December 15, 2018 by Jesica Biel
A Chromebook is a laptop with enhanced technology, you can say it is from a different breed of laptops because it doesn’t work on Windows OS or Mac OS, it has its own Google’s Chrome OS. Many companies have provided Chromebooks in the market and one of them is Acer. Acer Chromebooks are also loaded with amazing features but there is a problem with Chromebooks. Chromebooks don’t connect a printer via USB that means Chromebooks do not support printing from the local printer via USB. To connect a printer with an Acer Chromebook or print from a Chromebook, you will be needed to connect to the Google cloud print service and use a printer. To know more about Chromebooks, call on Acer Laptop Customer Care.
Steps to connect Chromebook to Google Cloud Print Service
· The 1st step for you should be, download and install Google Chrome browser in your computer.
· Open Google Chrome browser and sign-in using your Google account information which you used to sign-in to Chromebook.
· Then look in the upper right corner of Google Chrome’s open window and click on the Menu option. Then choose settings.
· Then, on the appeared page, scroll down and click on Show Advance settings.
· Then scroll down in the page and click on manage under Google cloud print.
· Click on Add printers and start the search to find the printers over the network.
· Then select your printer in the result list and click on Add printers.
· Then a complete the process by screen instructions.
This was the whole process to add a printer on an Acer Chromebook. It wasn’t a complex process, but still, if you face any issue in these steps. Then ring on the Acer Laptop Customer Support and get in touch with professional techies. Talk to these techies and share your problem with them. These techies are highly experienced, and they will surely give you the solution to every problem with Acer Chromebook.
Source URL: - Having Trouble Printing From My Acer Chrome Book