January 18, 2019 by Benjamin Robert
Live Mail or Windows Live Mail is not a new name to computer users. It comes up with a plethora of features that makes sending and receiving emails, a child’s play. To use Live Mail, you need to create an account by providing the required information and setting a password for this account. This information may include First Name, Last Name, and email address.
Once you achieve success during the sign up process, all you have to remember is the username and the password of your Live Mail account.
While you are going to reset Windows Live Mail password, don’t use common password or username. This along with the other possible password related issues may also occur if you are using your Live Mail on a new device or have 2-step verification turned on. Whatever the reason behind your inability of logging in to Windows Live Mail account, it has to be fixed before it affects your productivity.
Prior to executing Windows Live password reset process, try logging in to your mail by implementing these fixes:
1. Passwords are case-sensitive. Therefore, it is recommended to pay attention while entering your email ID’s password. Check if the CAPSLOCK is turned on or off. Moreover, enter the username carefully with the correct spellings.
2. Clean all junk files and temporary files. Additionally, clean your browser history.
If the tips don’t work, then reset Windows live password by following these instructions:
1. Visit account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx
2. Provide your registered email address, Skype ID or phone number
3. Click Next
4. Provide the email address where you want Microsoft’s professionals to send you a password reset link
a. You can also choose a mobile phone to receive a one-time code
5. Enter the CAPTCHA correctly
6. Click Next
7. Now proceed to the onscreen instructions to finish account Live com password reset process
While setting up a new password make sure it is difficult enough to hoodwink the hackers. To avoid other password related issues and maintain the security of your Live Mail account, it is recommended not to share it with anyone. To get instant Windows line mail help connect Windows Live Mail Support team, they will provide instant help.