May 17, 2019 by Peter Parker
When you use different online applications and accounts, it can be challenging to keep track or remember all the login details for those accounts. AOL OnePoint is an innovative desktop application that stores and protects your passwords. The software gives users the benefit of a one-click secure login to all their online accounts. AOL One Point is especially useful for AOL users since it allows you to create a single access point for different AOL products and services. The AOL One Point desktop application has a user-friendly dashboard that gives you ‘one-click’ log-in to all your password-protected accounts. You can call the aol tech support number and speak to a certified expert to learn more about the app and how it keeps your data secure.
Features of AOL OnePoint
· Enhanced Encryption technology: AOL One Point encrypts your passwords securely, so much so that even if your device is lost, damaged or stolen, the passwords are kept safe.
· Constant Monitoring: The application monitors and scans almost ten thousand websites regularly and maintains a record of secure sites so as to prevent you from using a malicious website.
· Connection Security: Since AOL One Point allows you to connect to your accounts through without typing, hackers find it difficult to bypass the app to steal your information.
System Requirements for AOL OnePoint
Before you try and download AOL One Point, you need to first make sure your computer has the necessary system requirements needed to run the software. Here is a list of the primary system requirements you need to have on your computer before you install AOL One Point:
· PC Users: Windows 7, Windows Vista (32 or 64-bit version)
· Web Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or later (You can also use Google/Firefox
· Processor: 600 MHz or faster processor
· RAM: Minimum 512 MB Random-access memory
· Memory: AOL recommends at least 1 GB free storage space
Currently, AOL One Point only works with Windows operating system and does not work on Mac devices. Apart from computers, AOL One Point is also compatible with Android as well as iOS.
Steps to install AOL OnePoint
Once you verify that your computer meets the system requirements needed to run AOL One Point you can follow the instructions given below to download and install the desktop application on your device:
· Step 1: Open your internet browser and go to the AOL my benefits webpage
· Step 2: Enter your AOL username and password and sign in to your account
· Step 3: Navigate to the products and services section look for AOL One Point
· Step 4: Select the AOL One Point plan feature click ‘Download Now.’
· Step 3: Go through the on-screen instructions and follow the steps to finish installing AOL One Point
If you have any trouble downloading AOL One Point or if the installation is blocked you can call the aol contact number and speak to a certified expert so that you can resolve the issue. AOL One Point experts are available 24 hours a day and will help you to identify the root cause of the error so that you can implement the correct solution and install the desktop application without much effort.
Read more – contact aol customer support number
Source URL: How to install AOL One Point