May 22, 2019 by srikanthgtbrc
Organs-on-chips (OOCs) are small plastic devices with biocompatible microfluidic chambers, which contain multiple live human cells in a 3D culture that simulate key physiological functions of body organs. These cells are placed in an environment which artificially replicates aspects of human body such as morphology, movement, flow, electrical stimuli and liquid gradients.
Browse Organ-On-Chip Market Global Opportunities And Strategies Report 2021 At:
Organ-on-chip technology is evolving and is finding its way into space research. For example, five grants have been awarded by the US Center for the Advancement of Science in Space (CASIS) and the National Center for Advancing Translational Science (NCATS) to research focused on human physiology and disease onboard the International Space Station (ISS) U.S. National Laboratory.
Data from this research is expected to help scientists develop and advance novel technologies to improve human health. NCATS will provide initial funding of about $6 million to use tissue chip technology for this research.
Place A Sample Request Of This Report At:
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
3. Global Organ-On-Chip Market – Introduction
4. Organ-On-Chip Market Characteristics
5. Overview Of Organ-Specific Models
6. Organ-On-Chip Applications
7. Organ-On-Chip Commercialization
8. Organ-On-Chip Market Penetration
9. Price Information
10. Organ-On-Chip Market Trends and Models
11. Global Organ-On-Chip Market – Market Size Analysis
12. Global Organ-On-Chip Market – Drivers And Restraints
13. Global Organ-On-Chip Market – Funding Landscape
14. Global Organ-On-Chip Market – Competitive Landscape
15. Global Organ-On-Chip Market – Conclusions and Strategies
Avail Discount Provided On This Research Report At:
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. The company has specialist consultants in different industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services and technology. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 15 countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/the-business-research-company