June 6, 2019 by James William
There is a certain situation where the users would come across the issue of not being able to access some sites or even your favorite app. This is often because of the antivirus software that you have on your system. Avast is one of the most proficient antivirus software that is available in the market, and this issue can be faced when the users use Avast Antivirus. The users can easily solve this issue using some simple steps. The users can promptly connect with Avast Customer Service number to learn more about this issue.
When faced with a situation like this, the users have the option of temporarily turning off the antivirus software on their system. Avast also provides the users with the option of selecting specific shields which they would like to disable. The users can also disable all of the shields at once. The steps that the users would have to undertake are as given below:
Steps to disable Avast Antivirus temporarily
The steps that you would have to follow to disable Avast Antivirus is as given below:
· You would have to open the Avast main window using your user interface.
· You would then need to access the Core Shield which can be found inside the Protection Title.
· You can then click on the settings options which can be found in the bottom left corner and then go into the components section.
· When you enter this, you would then see a variety of shields from the Avast menu listed on the screen with their switch buttons.
· Whichever shield you wish to turn off, you can hover the mouse over that specific shield and click on the switcher.
· Upon using this, the users would get a prompt to choose from the four available options.
· You would then get multiple options of 1. 10 minutes, 2. 1 hour, 3. Until your system and machine would restart and lastly the 4. Indefinitely.
· You would then get the ability to turn on the shield when you click on it again, and this would have to be done manually.
· You would now be prompted with a new screen that would inform you that the switch is now off.
· This Window would then turn yellow, which would state that the appropriate shield is now turned off.
· When you see that the change has taken place, you would want to re-enable the shielding effect.
· You would have the option of turning it back on by using the given button.
· Once you click this button, it would animate and turn into green color.
· This would mean that your system is now protected.
If you face any difficulty in following the given steps, then you can promptly connect with Avast technical support phone number.This service is completely free of cost and can be availed at any hour. The professionals here would give you all the required assistance on how to handle this situation.