June 10, 2019 by KEIT
Quicken software is being used by the small and mid-sized business persons to increase their productivity by providing them quality support in accounting and bookkeeping. It helps immensely to solve the complexity in accounting and other business transactions. It can be used easily, and even non-tech-savvy person handle all its features without any much prior knowledge. Now if you are using Quicken software for your business transaction record management, then you must be aware of the importance of backing up the data. To do so, Quicken offers an inbuilt feature that helps you to create a local backup in your computer easily. You can export financial information and restore it on your computer. This process helps you in the long term process, and your data could be safe for years. Now if you find any trouble to complete this procedure, then you can contact at quicken tech support number and get the easy support from Quicken expert. In other hand, this blog will guide you to complete this method.
Benefits of creating a backup:
Before you initiate the process of creating a backup, you need to note these benefits:
· The backup would help you in restore the data if you lost it.
· In case import data in wrong accounts, you can get it back.
· When you accidentally delete the Quicken files.
· In case the file data got corrupted.
· In the case of Quicken malfunction.
Easy steps to restore Quicken data files:
Now you are aware of the benefits that you get when you create backup Quicken files and data. Follow these steps to complete the process:
For creating a backup:
· Go to the files option and choose “backup and restore.”
· Then click on “backup Quicken file” to get the list of data and files that you want to backup.
· You can use USB or Dropbox to create a backup.
· Then click to back up now to start the process.
For restoring the backup:
· You need to go to the file menu and navigate “backup and restore.”
· Then you need to click on “restore backup option.”
· Now search the backup file that you want to restore and click on restore backup
· Choose the destination to save the file and click on yes to confirm
In this way, you can easily create a backup and restore them when you need. Now when you need to restore the data and files in Quicken, you can easily use this feature and get the advantage of saving the files. You can never lose your data. But if you get into trouble with this process, then you should contact at quicken customer support to get the easy support and solution of your issues.
Source URL: How to safeguard restore quicken backup files