July 27, 2019 by aolcustomersupport
There are several situations where the users would come across the need to connect with a large number of people to send the same message. This could be while you are planning a business meeting or while organizing a birthday party, this is often when the users wish to bring everyone on the same page. In situations like this, it is usually ideal that the users use the option of group email which is available on AOL mail. This feature eases the work for the users while connecting with a large mass. By going through this blog, you can find a complete overview on how to produce a group email in your AOL mail. The users can also connect with AOL customer care by which they can attain all the required information regarding this feature.
What is the process of creating mail list in AOL mail?
If you come across the need to send a group email, you can then create a distribution list and add the contacts that you want. You can understand the whole procedure by following the below-given steps:
· The users would have to open their browser and sign in to their AOL Mail account.
· You would then have to select the ‘Contact’ option, which is located in the left panel of the inbox.
· Now you have to look for the name or email address of the person you wish to add.
· Then press on the contact icon, which would then add the person to the distribution list.
· Finally, you can review all the contacts that you have added and then click on the ‘Add List’ option to save the changes that you have made.
Ways to edit the mail list in AOL Mail
Once you have created a list, you can then easily follow the instructions that are provided below to make the necessary changes to the said list:
· First, open your AOL mail inbox and then navigate to the ‘Contacts’ section.
· You can now select the distribution list on which you wish to make the changes.
· Finally, click on the ‘X’ symbol, which would remove a contact, or you can even click on the ‘Add’ option to include a new name to the existing list.
Process of send a group email in AOL Mail
Once you have created a mail list, you can easily send emails on the same using the below-given steps:
· Open the AOL mail account and click to create a new email.
· Then write down the email content in the space that is provided.
· Once you finalize the content, move to the ‘Send to’ field.
· Here you would have to enter the group name in the field and click on ‘Send.’
If you still face trouble while trying to send a group mail on AOL, then it is suggested that you immediately connect with AOL customer support. The users can easily avail this service throughout the day, and the most ideal aspect of this service is that the users can connect to the professionals using a toll-free number.
Read more: AOL tollfree number
Source URL: How to produce a group email in your AOL mail