August 12, 2019 by Scoopify
What would be better than laughing and enjoying funny trivia questions if you are at party and its feeling difficult to wait at such numb and boring place then you can start a set of some funny trivia questions to spark the environment at the party, you can try this among your friends and relatives too. I t is suitable for all age groups covering wide range of topics and fun.
The funny trivia questions you will find below will not only raise your eyebrows but the comic side will also tickle you funny bones.
Funny trivia questions (INFORMATIVE)
1. Who invented the wheel?
2. Who discovered the cell?
3. How many countries are there in England?
4. Which city is known as the city of love?
5. When was Microsoft established?
6. What is the official nickname of Texas?
7. Name three novels of Shakespeare?
8. How many degrees are there in circle?
9. What does BP in biological term means?
10. Name the world’s longest road?
FUNNY TRIVIA QUESTIONS FOR PARTIES
1. What is the full name of A.R Rahman?
2. What day is celebrated as 26th December?
3. Which country invented football?
4. Who is the owner of Facebook?
5. Which country has the highest population of redheaded [people?
6. When is Easter celebrated?
7. When did the Oscar award begin?
8. When Did Princess Diana die?
9. How many types of teeth are there?
10. When was angry bird created?
11. Where is the largest volcano in the world?
FUN QUESTIONS FOR WORK
1. DOES ICELAND HAVE AN ARMY?
2. Name two countries which do not allow tattoos?
3. Who is the founder of 21st century fox?
4. What does HTML stands for?
5. What does MSN stands for?
6. What isBill Gates famous for?
7. Who wins the Oscar award for the category of best actor in 2017?
8. How much money did Apple sue Samsung for?
9. Who is the creator of angry Birds?
10. How many mile do a typists fingers travel during an average day?
FUN TRIVIA QUESTIONS FOE ADULTS
1. Which country owns every Panda in the world?
2. Who was the first openly announced gay politician?
3. Where is the largest Aquarium in the United States?
4. What was the very first women’s magazine called?
5. What is the Scottish drink made from whisky and heather honey called?
6. How many points does a compass a have?
7. By what name is Norma Jean Baker more commonly known as?
8. How many American Cents make up a dime?
9. How many sets of petals does Tudor rose have?
10. What do you call the smell which wine gives off?
Funny Trivia Questions are amazing, interesting and informative also, they help you to testyour knowledge levelas well as challenges your friend on different questions. The best part of funny trivia question is that it goes well with everyone and can be played at public places.