August 30, 2019 by karry
It is extremely important to choose your own dreamt engagement ring. Other than the suitable diamond you got to decide, there are such a large number of different styles of engagement ring settings that really put you in dilemmas. To help you figure out what you actually need, it’s useful to take a look at recently purchased engagement rings. Hopefully, you’ve been finding lots of helpful information on our site so far.
1. Classic Solitaire Engagement Ring: It is the most common and classic ring set. It featured by One single, sparkling diamond. They continued rank the top for engagement rings around the world. The solitaire engagement ring can still be as unique as you are, as it accommodates nearly all sizes and shapes of center stones.
2. three stone engagement ring: If you prefer an engagement ring that’s a bit more unusual than the typical diamond solitaire, the three-stone ring becoming one ideal option. The three-stone ring can hold more and different meaning than the traditional solitaire, and has the symbolism character. For instance, a three stone ring represents your past, present and future respectively.
3. Side stones: This ring type provides a great opportunity to express your innovativity and uniqueness. With an exquisite diamond center stone as its focus, an engagement ring with additional smaller accent diamonds in the setting creates a special look. In addition, it also makes wedding band shopping easy because most of these rings come with matching wedding bands.
4. halo engagement rings: This setting gets its name from the fact that it allows the center stone to appear larger and gives the center diamond a heavenly halo effect. Thus, it is a much more difficult piece to produce.
5. Wedding set: Purchasing the engagement ring and wedding band at one time is really great, as they are guaranteed to match perfectly in design and quality.
For more information on rings, please contact us.