September 10, 2019 by Julio Licinio
The children of present time don’t get time to enjoy their childhood. They are exposed to so much stress, pressure, competition and comparison from their tender days that they grow up to the maturity fast. On the other hand, they may not be mentally strong enough to handle this much pressure and break down before this immense stress. Dr. Julio Licinio, the well-known psychologist and Senior Vice President of Academic and Health Affairs is working on child psychology for many years.
According to him, the parents want their children will excel in every race and they make it necessary to sustain the huge race of time. Dr. Julio Licinio has recommended some foods that are quite good for the brain as it builds up mental strength.
1. Egg: Concentration is a huge required feature among the children and having egg on a daily basis is the way to have it. You can give them as breakfast or lunch as it can induce high energy among them as well.
2. Greek Yogurt: When your brain cells receive fats, it will easily send and receive information. Greek Yogurt can help you to consume sugarless fat to improve brain health. You can add them with the fiber-filled fruits that will increase the blood flow in the brain as well.
3. Vegetables: With many other benefits, mental health will be strengthening the mental health as well. Dr. Julio Licinio said that every kid must have lots of greens like kale and spinach which are full of antioxidant for the healthy growth of brain cells. You can add spinach to lasagna or omelets to make the food option more healthy and delicious as well.
4. Fish: It is a rich source of Vitamin D and Omega 3 Fatty Acids that will help in developing memory skill. Go for the oily fatty fish that you can incorporate in your child’s diet.
5. Nuts: They are packed with protein and essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins that will control the moods and nervous system as well.