Solution 1: Repair Microsoft .NET FrameworkThe Microsoft .NET Framework helps QuickBooks to integrate with Web applications. In case the .NET Framework is damaged, you can follow the steps given below to fix it:
- Step 1: Open the Control Panel and go to ‘Programs and Features.’
- Step 2: Click on ‘Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5’ or a later version.
- Step 3: Select the ‘Uninstall/Change’ option then press ‘Repair.’
- Step 4: Press ‘Next’ and complete the on-screen instructions to repair the application.
Solution 2: Update Windows SoftwareYou will not be able to use QuickBooks if your Windows software is outdated. You can follow the steps below to turn on automatic updates so that you get important updates as and when they are available:
- Step 1: Press the Start button on your Windows computer.
- Step 2: Type Update in the search box and click ’Windows Update.’
- Step 3: Select the ‘Change settings’ option in the left pane
- Step 4: Go to the Important updates section and select ’Install updates automatically (recommended).’
Solution 3: Run the QuickBooks Diagnostic ToolThe QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool will help you solve basic installation errors, including Error Code 1935. You can refer to the instructions given below to run the tool and fix the error:
- Step 1: Visit the QuickBooks website and download QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Step 2: Open the Tool Hub and go to the ‘Installation Issues’ section.
- Step 3: Click on ‘QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool’ and press ‘Run.’
- Step 4: The tool should take about 20 minutes to scan your computer and root out any software glitches that may affect QuickBooks.