October 22, 2019 by beho cz
The vacuum packaging technique is a trend for the preservation and presentation of food in the industry, as you must have already noticed. Undoubtedly, this type of packaging provides multiple advantages for your business and for your customers in terms of food quality, hygiene, comfort, time savings and return on investment.
What are these advantages? Is vacuum packaging convenient for your business? Here we advise you on all this.
Importance of vacuum packaging in food
Foods such as meats, cheeses, fruits or vegetables, sausages, and in general, liquid products of different types, can extend their shelf life while maintaining their taste, texture, colour and appearance properties, thanks to vacuum packaging.
But how is this achieved? It happens that in the vacuum packaging all the air that the bag can contain inside is suppressed, which makes aerobic microorganisms (They need air to live) do not proliferate and die.
These microorganisms are responsible for the breakdown of food; therefore, by including vacuum packaging by Butter Production Lines, you can keep your food longer and better. In fact, packing the vacuum prolongs the shelf life of a certain product up to 3 times or more.
A very practical example is that which occurs with cheese; this food is one of those that, in normal packaging once put in the fridge, dehydrate after a couple of days, and at most, it would be suitable for consumption until the two weeks.
By keeping the same cheese vacuum packed in the refrigerator, you could keep it for up to 24 months.
Advantages of vacuum packing
Undoubtedly, the great advantage of acquiring a Butter Packing Machines is that of extending the shelf life of the food that your company produces. Now, how much can that prolongation time be? * In refrigerator
For your business
This is one of the best product packaging with which you not only get the remarkable advantages in terms of prolonging the shelf life of food, but also because of the different advantages it represents directly in your business. Among the most important:
* Increase the availability and capacity of products stored in the warehouse
* Facilitates the export of products
* Reduce production times and costs
* Facilitate the expansion of your products to new markets
* Ensures high quality packaging
* Your presentation makes your products more striking
For your clients
Of course, the inclusion of vacuum packaging for the presentation of your products also means a series of advantages for your customers. Some of them are:
* Safety and hygiene in the products you consume
* Saving by being able to keep your food longer, without having to dispose of it for not eating it quickly.
* Easy storage in pantry, refrigerator or freezer.
* Increased hygiene in food handling
* Practical sense when having vacuum packed food, which is usually already portioned
* Intelligent and optimal use of storage space
* Less food waste by having the possibility to buy precise portions and adjusted to the quantities you need.