November 8, 2019 by mark wahlbarg
Dedicated servers are computer equipment with special features configured to provide specialized services to a company. This server could be a computer purchased by the company or leased to another for an annuity or monthly payments.
If the company chooses to buy it, the administration of all server resources rests with the administrator of the local network. Of course, this option entails an important investment in the short term, since the equipment will have to be bought and the necessary infrastructure prepared: adequate electrical installation, energy backup, cooling system and security of the place.
Cheap dedicated servers Bitcoin also requires planning long-term expenses, such as maintenance, depreciation of the equipment and future updating, the cost of the electricity bill and if cloud services will be offered, the payment of adequate bandwidth.
Like everything, it has its advantages and disadvantages in terms of operating expenses.
The other option that exists when Dedicated Servers is to rent to a company:
Normally Web Hosting providers also offer these services for quite affordable prices, compared to those mentioned in the purchase option.
In this option, the Bitcoin dedicated servers are located in a data center of the Web Hosting provider and they will be responsible for everything related to the physical care of the equipment and its maintenance.
The client only receives the addresses and accounts necessary to access the server remotely to work with him as if he were in front of the computer.
Differences between a dedicated server and Strong VPS dedicated servers:
The difference between a Dedicated Server and a Strong VPS dedicated server is that the Dedicated puts at your disposal all the real resources of the server, while the VPS is sharing with other virtual servers the resources of the central team. The VPS is installed on a Dedicated Server and function as their guests.
What advantages are there to have a dedicated server?
A cheap 10gbps dedicated server offers you the following advantages:
- Regardless of whether it is purchased or rented from another company, the Dedicated Server is at the sole service of a single client.
- The client has complete control of the machine, its resources, and applications; that is to say, you can install or uninstall whatever you see fit.
- The client will take advantage of 100% of the server resources: CPU, RAM, hard disk space, bandwidth, and any feature.
- Maintenance tasks and updates can be carried out directly and without the need to coordinate with third parties.
- Buying or leasing a Dedicated Server offers you many advantages, but we still have a question to answer.