1. Who is not suitable for tattooing? A. Skin disease patients B. Diabetic patients C. Patients with blood diseases D. Heart disease patients Correct Answer: ABCD The tattoo has become a new trend in today's fashion. It has got rid of the fate of “Get into a groove” and has become a kind of catharsis of people's expression of self and personality. It has become a new interpretation in fashion trends, and it has become a kind of Special body art technique to burn stories that will one day be faded by time. But for the following people, don't try to "challenge the law personally." Do not use your own health to show your personality.
1. Skin infection patients: it will cause cross-infection and bad healing. 2. Diabetic patients: The wound is difficult to heal and has poor immunity. 3. Heart disease patients: Strong stimulation can cause illness. 4. Patients with blood diseases: avoid cross-infection. 5. Colorants and anesthetics allergies: will cause color rejection and allergies. 6. Female menstrual period: poor immunity. 7. During pregnancy: Strong stimulation can affect the fetus. 8. Those with mental disorders or those with spiritual history. 9. Drunken and unconscious: avoid troubles after tattoo. 10. Physical exclusion: refers to the body does not absorb foreign objects and produce rejection.
2. What are the health risks of tattoos? A. Blood infection B. Cause heart problems C. Skin cancer D. Allergies Correct Answer：ACD 1.Infection. Although tattooists use routine disposable precautions and sterilize their equipment after each use to reduce risk. However, it is difficult to guarantee a sterile environment like a hospital, so bacterial infection cannot be completely avoided as long as it is puncturing the surface of the skin. 2. Allergic reactions. There have been records of allergic reactions to tattoo inks. Sometimes it is because of the metal nickel in the ink pigment, which causes metal allergy. Red or similar colors, such as purple, pink, and orange, tend to cause more health problems and skin damage than other colors. 3. Inducing skin cancer. The tattoo process involves the incorporation of metal salts and organic dyes into the dermal layer of the skin. The resulting trauma and chronic inflammation may stimulate the malignant transformation of the cells. There have been many skin cancer cases related to tattoos, such as black tumors, basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, and keratoacanthoma. In addition, tattoos can make cancer on the skin less likely to be detected. Especially when the large area is tattooed, and most of them are dark, the color blocks the abnormal changes of the skin. 4. Interfere with skin sweating. The study found that the sweat from the tattooed skin was reduced by about 50% compared to non-tattooed skin. If the tattoo area is large, especially in the back, arms or other areas of sweat glands, the tattoo can interfere with skin cooling and retain important nutrients, and may also cause thermoregulation problems.
3. What preparations do you need before the tattoo? A. Fasting B. Investigate the tattoo artist C. Eat anti-inflammatory drugs in advance D. All of the above Correct Answer：B 1. To check whether the equipment of the tattoo shop is hygienic. The tattoo can be called a minor operation, so the hygiene of the device is very important. The tattoo operator should use disposable gloves and needles, and the tattoo machines should be made of stainless steel. 2. Be sure to carefully choose the pattern you like before tattooing because it will be the pattern that will accompany you for the rest of your life. 3. To understand the quality of tattoo inks. Today's tattoos generally do not use the dyes and inks used in tattoos, but instead, use liquid plant pigments soaked in alcohol. Since plant pigments are extracted from natural plants, they are less susceptible to infection when infiltrated into the skin. 4. Animal blood or cinnabar and other tattoos are not available. Pigeon blood cinnabar tattoo is extremely dangerous.
4. How to care for the skin after tattooing? A. Rinse with water every day B. The wound needs to be kept dry all the time. C. As long as the scab is good D. Can be disinfected with alcohol Correct Answer: B After the tattoo is finished, you need to apply professional tattoo or medical Vaseline, wrap the plastic wrap, rinse the ointment and blood with warm water after 2~3 hours, and dry it with absorbent cotton or professional paper towel, then do not apply for any medicine. After a few days of tattooing, itching, crusting, and peeling are normal. Do not scratch the wound to avoid infection or discoloration. The underwear should be soft and not too tight. Before the tattoo has been cured, you can't swim, sauna, sun, sea, shower only. If there is ulceration, suppuration, running water, delayed healing or fever, please consult the tattooist or go to the hospital for examination. If the tattoo is in the joint or the part that is easy to be pulled by God, it is necessary to pay attention to the movement when the scar is too large to avoid the cracking of the knot. Try not to drink alcohol, eat seafood and spicy foods before the tattoo is completely restored because these will cause redness and itching of the tattoo parts and even allergies (especially seafood).
5. What is the correct statement about washing the tattoo? A. Washing the tattoo is easy B. After the tattoo should taboos C. The tattoo needs to be cleaned many times D. The blister has been picked up better with a needle Correct Answer: BC Washing the tattoo is to remove the original pattern on the body through certain technical means. With the rapid development of science and technology, there are many methods for washing tattoos, such as freezing method, pigment removal, magic needle transfer, high-frequency electronic needle washing tattoo. Laser-washing tattoos, etc., commonly used is laser-washing tattoo method. The human skin is divided into a shallow epidermis layer and an underlying dermis layer, wherein the epidermis layer can be renewed quickly and the dermis layer does not. Pigments in tattoos are generally implanted in the dermis and are therefore permanent and cannot be eliminated by themselves. Therefore, it is not very easy to remove tattoos, at least three times. It is forbidden to eat spicy, pigmented and irritating foods within one to two weeks after each tattooing. No water can be applied for the first 3 days after washing. Keep your skin dry after each tattoo wash. Do not apply any medicine to avoid skin irritation. Pay attention to cleanliness. If there are blisters, it is a purely normal reaction. It should not be scratched or punctured. It should be allowed to dissipate on its own. The skin's itching process can't be scratched. The second wash of the tattoo after the first wash of the tattoo is 75 to 90 days (the interval is determined according to the skin condition of each person), and the third interval is about 90 to 120 days (and so on).