November 26, 2019 by kexon plastic
Composition Principle of Foam Pump Head on Cosmetic Bottle Dispenser.
1. Dispensers are divided into two types, i.e. pierced type and screw type. Functionally, they are also divided into spray, foundation cream, emulsion pump, aerosol valve and vacuum bottle.
2. The size of the pump head is determined by the caliber of the matching bottle body. The spray size is 12.5mm—24mm-24 mm, and the water yield is 0.1ml/ time-0.2 ml/time. It is generally used for packaging perfume, gel water and other products. The length of the connecting pipe with the same caliber can be determined according to the height of the bottle body.
3. The emulsion pump has a larger specification range of 16ml to 38ml and a water yield of 0.28ml/ time-3.1 mL/time. It is generally used for cream and washing products.
4. Special dispensers such as foam pump head and hand-held nozzle. Foam pump head is a non-pneumatic hand-held pump head, which does not need to be filled with air to generate foam, and only needs light pressing to generate quantitative high-quality foam. Generally, there are special bottles. Hand-held sprinklers are usually used on products such as detergents.
5. The composition of the distributor is relatively complex, generally including: dust cover, press head, press rod, gasket, piston, spring, valve, bottle cap, pump body, suction pipe, valve ball (steel ball, glass ball). It can be colored, electroplated, and covered with anodized aluminum rings.
6. Vacuum bottles are usually cylindrical in shape, with specifications ranging from 15 mL to 50 mL, with 100ml in each case. The overall capacity is relatively small. The principle of atmospheric pressure is used to prevent cosmetics from causing pollution during use.
For more product details, please contact us: https://www.chinafoampump.com/