Win-Win for Everyone You Guest Posting Sites List 2020 for them on their blog and they in turn guest post for you- what's not to like? Guest blogging provides awesome benefits for anyone who chooses to participate. There are probably more than 7 benefits but here is a list of my favorite reasons to guest post or guest host a blog.
1) Cast a Wider Net Over Target Audiences All of these benefits stem from posting on blogs that target the same niche market as you. What does this mean for you? As a guest blogger, you're reaching a new audience that actually wants to hear what you have to say and you're increasing traffic to your website at the same time. As a network marketer you could try niche specific forums such as betternetworker.com and businessforhome.org.
2) Builds Web Presence The more you're on the web the more people will begin to perceive that you're an "expert." You've already got one vote of confidence - the blogger for whom you're posting trusts you enough to let you talk to his readers. Try to guest post on authority websites if you can. These opportunities are slim because authority sites get hundreds of requests to guest blog each day but it's worth a shot. Getting approval to post on an authority site represents a big notch on your belt. You can always try to guest on less competitive blogs at first.
3) Find Guests of Your Own By posting on other blogs you have an "in" to get relevant bloggers to write for you. It's natural that these guests might back link to your page from their blog so their followers can see what they wrote on your page. Quality backlinks are obviously desirable for SEO purposes. Oh yeah and getting more traffic to your blog.
4) Gain Lots of Exposure Below are some ways you can build exposure using this technique for other bloggers:
* You can make money on guest posts. * You can make money on shared ad revenues. * Gain exposure to new readers.
A good place to start is aiming to post on 10 different blogs each month.
5) An Exercise in Excellence A benefit of guest posting on other blogs is that you're writing outside your bubble and able to see how your content measures up against others in your industry. If the blog you're moonlighting on typically has a lot of responsive readers and your guest post gets very little attention, you'll know what to do.
6) Get More Social Media Activity Another awesome benefit of guest posting is that you'll see the level of activity on your social media sites surge. This phenomenon makes sense. You post somewhere new, get more exposure and find more friends.
7) Fun Factor Honestly, it's fun to guest post or host a guest on your blog. It's good for readers to see you change it up and good for you to challenge yourself by posting on other people's blogs. You're in the business of networking - you love meeting new people and making new connections. The next time you find yourself hitting the proverbial writer's block or find your blogging juices dry-up, get out of your bubble and guest post somewhere else for a day.
If you really want to generate leads from the best prospects, blogging, article marketing and guest posting is the way to go. But before you put 'pen to paper' it is imperative to have an effective guest posting strategy that works for you.
Kim Willis has been making 6 figures from home since he started as an online marketer, in 2006. He now helps other people do the same. It starts with leads - generating plenty of them on a daily basis including from article marketing. Get his Network Marketing Tips here.