January 21, 2020 by ananya gupta
There are some reasons why one should learn Python, which can provide numerous benefits to the users:
1. Data Science: Python is the preferred programming language of most data scientists, this is an IT op and software development currently all IT companies use Data science to secure data depends on it to drive their operations. With the release of ‘Numpy‘ and ‘Pandas’, Python rose to prominence in the world of data.
2. Python Easy to Learn: Python is an easy language to learn and easy to do coding. Use the English language and know the python’s syntax which is characterized by very few rules and special cases. Because this is safe to say that in Python the focus is on what you want to do with the code.
3. Cross-Platform and Open Source: Python is the language that has been running cross-platform and open source like Linux, Windows or macOS, Python code works on every platform. Another remarkable thing about Python is supported by decades of kink-straightening and bug-squashing which ensures that its code works as intended whenever the user runs it.
4. Python is Versatile Language and Platform: Python remains very relevant, can be used in any operations scenario or software development. This is managing local and cloud infrastructure data. Learn how to python working against a SQL database during your best python training in Noida. Moreover, python developing a custom function for Hive & Pig which is supporting object-oriented design or even developing a small tool for the user.
5. Python has Vast Libraries: Python scripts and modules accessible to the user easily. These modules provide pre-packaged functionality available to the users in their local Python environment. It can solve diverse problems such as executing advanced data analytics like developing REStful web services or sentiment analysis and establishing a computer vision.
6. Flexibility: Get flexibility when using Python because it has some powerful applications integrated with other programming languages. Details about these are given as follows:
Python combined with Ruby: RubyPython
Python integrated with Java: Jython
.Net and C# compatible: IronPython
A version with C: CPython
Python wrote with Objective C toolkits: PyObjc
7. High Salary: The salary of Python developers is higher as compared to others in the industry.
8. Scripting and Automation: Through Python, you can understand and use the scripting language
9. Artificial Intelligence: Without any dispute, Artificial intelligence is going to lead to the future IT Industry.
10. Computer Graphics: Python can be employed in small, large, online or offline projects which are used to develop GUI and desktop applications.
11. Testing Framework: Python language is an excellent tool for validating the products or ideas for established business and it has numerous built-in testing frameworks that deal with debugging and rapid workflows.
12. Web Development: Python has different frameworks support website development and it has an array of frameworks for developing websites