February 13, 2020 by johan naks
When you have a long list of documents that need to be printed, the last thing you want to see is your HP Printer control panel flashing with an error message. Printer error codes and technical glitches are frustrating because people often do not know how to resolve them. The first reaction to any printer error is to call the hp printer technical support number and ask for help. Another way to deal with the frustration is to learn how you can solve the printer errors on your own. This blog will give you a brief overview of how to solve HP Printer error code 69.x.
Steps to solve HP Printer error code 69.x
Error code 69.x can be detrimental to your work because it can often be an obstacle when it comes to completing your printing tasks. The best way to resolve the issue is to restart your HP Printer and then check if you can see the error message on the control panel. You can refer to the steps given below to restart your HP device:
· Step 1: Open the printer queue and clear all the pending tasks.
· Step 2: Turn off the main switch of your HP Printer.
· Step 3: Carefully disconnect the power cable from the socket.
· Step 4: Wait for about 5 minutes and allow the capacitors to fully clear.
· Step 5: Once the capacitors are cleared, reconnect the power cable.
· Step 6: Turn on the main switch and wait for the green power light.
· Step 7: When the printer restarts, open a test document and give the print command.
If you find that your printer control panel still displays the Error Code 69.x message, then it means that the error is still not resolved. In the event of a persistent error, you will need to implement a more advanced solution. You can call the hp printer customer service and get in touch with a qualified technician to get additional assistance. Expert printer technicians will give you a step-by-step guide to troubleshoot Error code 69.x and resolve your printing issues in no time.
Read more: hp printer support number
Source URL:Steps to solve HP Printer error code 69.x