February 26, 2020 by varnika kapoor
Many aspirants are seeking help for SBI PO Exam. Here we are providing you most important Tips and Tricks to crack SBI PO Exam -
1. The Success Mantra: “Practice makes a man perfect” Develop a habit to practice daily on your weak sections and strong ones also. Practice every level of question type. This will increase your speed also. If you practice same set of question, you will become confident.
2. Analyze yourself: Before starting your preparation firstly check yourself. Analyze your strength and weakness. Find the areas where you need to work.
3. Speed and Accuracy: It is one of the vital tools for clearing SBI PO exam pattern 2020. Always try to attempt those questions in which you are confident. Most of the aspirants consider speed an important factor. Indeed, it is one of the important factors. But accuracy is the deciding factor. Candidates, with average speed, have managed to perform well and have given good results by working on their accuracy.
4. Time Management: The introduction of the sectional time limit in the prelims exam of SBI PO had surprised many students. During your preparation and also during the exam, put more focus on the amount of time you give to a particular question. Students must remember that never waste your time attempting the questions you are not confident about. Be careful with your selection of the questions during the exam.
5. Online Mock tests: Attempting Online Mock Tests are the best way to check your performance. Online Practice Tests will also help you increase your speed and accuracy. While attempting Online Practice tests focus on clearing sectional cut off and set your level accordingly.
6. Clear all Doubts: Doubts should be cleared when they arise. If you have any doubt or any of the concepts is not clear, then clear it with your teachers or with your friends. Identify your weakness and work on it.
7. Believe in yourself: Before going for any exam, aspirants should believe in yourself because if you dream it you will make it.
JUST BELIVE IN YOURSELF, THEN YOU WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE.