Tianci Yi's blog
September 17, 2019 by Tianci Yi
1. Mix and ferment the strain with the fermented raw material, and use a compost turning machine to turn the pile during the fermentation to increase the fermentation speed.
2. After decomposing, the mature raw materials are crushed, sieved and then passed through a hoist to the granulation workshop.
3. The organic fertilizer is mixed into the fertilizer granulator machine for granulation after being mixed by the raw material premixer.
4. Next, the organic fertilizer after granulation enters the ball shaping machine for rounding.
5. The rounded particles pass through the conveyor belt to the drying machine.
6. The dried granules are then cooled by a conveyor belt to a cooling machine.
7. The dust generated during the drying and cooling process is diverted by the air entering the dust removal device.
8. The cooled particles are then transported by the conveyor to the screening machine.
9. The dispersed organic fertilizer granules then pass through the conveyor belt to the quantitative packaging equipment for packaging, and become the finished organic fertilizer.
There are many types of organic fertilizer production equipment in the above organic fertilizer manufacturing process, such as fertilizer granulator machine, including disc granulator, flat die granulator, new type organic fertilizer granulator, and the like. When selecting equipment, organic fertilizer plants should consider their own factory scale, expected annual output, type of raw materials, etc., and select suitable equipment to ensure good economic benefits.
September 4, 2019 by Tianci Yi
The half-wet material crusher is a new type of high-efficiency single-rotor reversible crusher. It uses high-speed rotating blades to smash the fiber with good particle size and adaptability to the moisture content of the material, especially for making Powder of the fermented refuse or other materials with high water content with high efficiency and high energy effect, the milling particle size can reach 20-50 mesh, which can meet the graining requirements of general fertilizer granulator machine. The rotor structure of the equipment is novel, the design is reasonable, the operation is simple, and the operation is stable. The problem of high-humidity (water content of 25%-50%) organic material smashing is completely solved, and it is an environmentally-friendly and applicable technology biological promotion project.
Half-wet material crusher is widely used in urban domestic garbage, glass in organic fertilizer manufacturing process, livestock manure, sludge, domestic garbage, straw and other raw materials, ceramics, bricks, gravel and other hard materials to play the role of grinding and crushing, to achieve the effect of safety use.
The half-wet material crusher adopts two sets of rotors connected in series to each other, so that the material crushed by the upper-stage rotor is immediately shredded again by the hammer head of the lower-stage rotor which is rapidly rotating, and the inner cavity materials collide with each other at high speed, and pulverize each other to reach the hammer powder. The effect of the powder material is directly discharged.
The characteristics of the half-wet material crusher are mainly reflected in the following aspects:
1. The discharge granularity can be adjusted arbitrarily, and is not affected by the wear of wearing parts.
2. Large output and low energy consumption, saving more than 40% of electricity consumption under the same output. It is equivalent to combining two hammer crushers into one. The reasonable design combination is a wet material crusher, and two sets of rotors are used in series.
3. The half-wet material crusher is not blocked or stuck, has good concession, high safety factor, will not be safely blocked, does not affect production in rainy days, and automatically clears mud;
4, the hammer head has a long service life, and the hammer head used on eight sides can greatly improve the utilization rate, reduce the use cost, and reduce the maintenance time.
The half-wet material crusher is an ideal machine for the biofertilizer production and processing unit to shorten the technological process of organic fertilizer and compost production, reduce equipment investment and save operating cost. As domestic advanced fertilizer machine manufacturers, we produce different types of fertilizer machines. Welcome to visit and purchase.