Tianci Yi's blog
December 7, 2019 by Tianci Yi
The cow manure organic fertilizer production line can effectively reduce the eutrophication of surface water bodies caused by pollution, solve the environmental pollution caused by breeding industries such as cattle farms and other organic wastes, and lay a foundation for human consumption of green food and organic food. A good foundation is conducive to improving the safety and quality of agricultural products, and the ecological and environmental benefits are extremely significant.
The cow manure organic fertilizer manufacturing process is using organic waste such as livestock manure to produce bio-organic fertilizer, pure organic fertilizer and organic inorganic fertilizer. The cow manure organic fertilizer equipment is characterized by fresh cow dung as raw material, after a series of processing and advanced technology, producing complete sets of production equipment of natural organic cow manure fertilizer.
The equipment is easy to operate, low in energy consumption and high in output. It adopts a new generation of high-efficiency granulation process, scientific and reasonable process, compact layout, and effectively solves the key technical problems, such as the organic raw materials are difficult to granulate of traditional granulation process, the addition amount is low, and the raw materials need to be dried and smashed treatment. The cow manure organic fertilizer equipment has stable operation, energy saving and no consumption, no three discharges, convenient maintenance, reliable operation and wide adaptability of raw materials. It can produce spherical pure organic fertilizer, organic inorganic fertilizer and biological organic fertilizer; the particles are round and uniform, smooth, good fluidity and high strength.
How to choose cow dung organic fertilizer production line equipment manufacturers? First, let us know what equipment is composed of cow dung organic fertilizer equipment?
Cow manure organic fertilizer equipment is divided into three configurations: low, medium and high:
Low configuration: semi-wet material pulverizer, horizontal mixer, fertilizer granulator machine, drum sieving machine, packaging equipment.
Medium configuration: semi-wet material pulverizer, horizontal mixer, fertilizer granulator machine, dryer, cooler, drum sieving machine, packaging equipment, belt conveyor, etc.
High configuration: chicken manure dehydrator, fermentation compost turner machine, semi-wet material crusher, horizontal mixer, fertilizer granulator machine, dryer, cooler, drum sieving machine, coating machine, packaging equipment, belt conveyor, etc.
The quality of organic fertilizer equipment directly affects the level of efficiency. Therefore, when we choose the cow manure organic fertilizer machine manufacturers, we must not blindly choose, we must choose strong and responsible manufacturers. It is not easy for customers to earn every penny. It is also necessary to carefully select the equipment that is more suitable for them and find a manufacturer of organic fertilizer production lines with excellent technology and good after-sales service.
November 12, 2019 by Tianci Yi
Sheep manure organic fertilizer is a new type of high-quality organic fertilizer specially treated by organic matter that is not completely digested by sheep. It is suitable for geological improvement of alkaline land and barren land, and has a good effect on improving crop yield. Because the sheep is a ruminant and rarely drink water, the feces are dry and fine, and the amount of feces is also small. The organic fertilizer of sheep manure is a kind of hot fertilizer between horse dung and cow dung.
Sheep manure contains abundant nutrients, both effective nutrients that are easily decomposed and absorbed by crops, and delayed nutrients that are not easily decomposed. It is a good fertilizer that combines fertilizer efficiency.
Sheep manure organic fertilizer manufacturing process:
1. Combine the sheep manure with the right amount of straw powder, and mix it with the amount of water depending on the amount of sheep manure. Generally, the fermentation requires 45% water content, that is, the hand is pinched into a group, the fingers are seen in the water, but the water is not dripped. The solution is scattered. Then add cornmeal and strains, the role of cornmeal is to increase the sugar, for the fermentation of the strain, so that the multi-dimensional complex enzymes quickly dominate.
2. Add the mixed mixture to the mixer for mixing. The mixing must be uniform, and it should be thoroughly penetrated without leaving a block.
3. The stirred ingredients are piled into strips with a width of 1.5 m to 2 m and a height of 0.8 m to 1 m, which are thrown once every 2 days with a compost turner machine.
4. stacking 2 days warming, 4 days odorless, 7 days loose, 9 days fragrant, 10 days into fertilizer (that is, the second day of the heap temperature can reach 60 ° C-80 ° C, killing E. coli, eggs and other pests and diseases On the 4th day, the smell of sheep manure was eliminated; on the 7th day, the compost became loose and dry, and it was covered with white hyphae; on the 9th day, a scent of koji was produced; on the 10th day, the fertilizer was fermented and matured).
5. The compost can be crushed with a semi-wet material pulverizer if it is dried slightly, granulated by an organic fertilizer granulator machine, dried and dehydrated by a dryer, and then screened through a sieve machine, the finished organic fertilizer is ready, it can be loaded, packed and stored.
September 17, 2019 by Tianci Yi
1. Mix and ferment the strain with the fermented raw material, and use a compost turning machine to turn the pile during the fermentation to increase the fermentation speed.
2. After decomposing, the mature raw materials are crushed, sieved and then passed through a hoist to the granulation workshop.
3. The organic fertilizer is mixed into the fertilizer granulator machine for granulation after being mixed by the raw material premixer.
4. Next, the organic fertilizer after granulation enters the ball shaping machine for rounding.
5. The rounded particles pass through the conveyor belt to the drying machine.
6. The dried granules are then cooled by a conveyor belt to a cooling machine.
7. The dust generated during the drying and cooling process is diverted by the air entering the dust removal device.
8. The cooled particles are then transported by the conveyor to the screening machine.
9. The dispersed organic fertilizer granules then pass through the conveyor belt to the quantitative packaging equipment for packaging, and become the finished organic fertilizer.
There are many types of organic fertilizer production equipment in the above organic fertilizer manufacturing process, such as fertilizer granulator machine, including disc granulator, flat die granulator, new type organic fertilizer granulator, and the like. When selecting equipment, organic fertilizer plants should consider their own factory scale, expected annual output, type of raw materials, etc., and select suitable equipment to ensure good economic benefits.
September 4, 2019 by Tianci Yi
The half-wet material crusher is a new type of high-efficiency single-rotor reversible crusher. It uses high-speed rotating blades to smash the fiber with good particle size and adaptability to the moisture content of the material, especially for making Powder of the fermented refuse or other materials with high water content with high efficiency and high energy effect, the milling particle size can reach 20-50 mesh, which can meet the graining requirements of general fertilizer granulator machine. The rotor structure of the equipment is novel, the design is reasonable, the operation is simple, and the operation is stable. The problem of high-humidity (water content of 25%-50%) organic material smashing is completely solved, and it is an environmentally-friendly and applicable technology biological promotion project.
Half-wet material crusher is widely used in urban domestic garbage, glass in organic fertilizer manufacturing process, livestock manure, sludge, domestic garbage, straw and other raw materials, ceramics, bricks, gravel and other hard materials to play the role of grinding and crushing, to achieve the effect of safety use.
The half-wet material crusher adopts two sets of rotors connected in series to each other, so that the material crushed by the upper-stage rotor is immediately shredded again by the hammer head of the lower-stage rotor which is rapidly rotating, and the inner cavity materials collide with each other at high speed, and pulverize each other to reach the hammer powder. The effect of the powder material is directly discharged.
The characteristics of the half-wet material crusher are mainly reflected in the following aspects:
1. The discharge granularity can be adjusted arbitrarily, and is not affected by the wear of wearing parts.
2. Large output and low energy consumption, saving more than 40% of electricity consumption under the same output. It is equivalent to combining two hammer crushers into one. The reasonable design combination is a wet material crusher, and two sets of rotors are used in series.
3. The half-wet material crusher is not blocked or stuck, has good concession, high safety factor, will not be safely blocked, does not affect production in rainy days, and automatically clears mud;
4, the hammer head has a long service life, and the hammer head used on eight sides can greatly improve the utilization rate, reduce the use cost, and reduce the maintenance time.
The half-wet material crusher is an ideal machine for the biofertilizer production and processing unit to shorten the technological process of organic fertilizer and compost production, reduce equipment investment and save operating cost. As domestic advanced fertilizer machine manufacturers, we produce different types of fertilizer machines. Welcome to visit and purchase.