Tianci Yi's blog
February 25, 2020 by Tianci Yi
The granulation methods of domestic NPK fertilizer production line mainly includes disc granulation, steam drum granulation, spray coating granulation, tower melt granulation, acid neutralization granulation, and ammoniated drum granulation. The above fertilizer granulator machine is mainly applicable to large-scale compound fertilizer production in addition to disc granulator machine. Relative equipment investment is large, construction time is long, energy consumption is high, production costs are high, and certain environmental pollution problems exist. Extrusion granulation production the multi-element potassium sulfate magnesium fertilizer device has a small floor area, short process flow, convenient equipment operation, low construction investment and short construction period. Therefore, this compound fertilizer production line technology project is a short, flat and fast construction project, which has certain promotion and application value in small-scale compound fertilizer equipment manufacturers.
2. The traditional compound fertilizer production line adopts the slurry method or the humidified pellet method, which requires granules to be introduced before the granulation. In the fertilizer manufacturing process, a large amount of energy is consumed to dry the moisture, which results in a large amount of waste gas and waste water. , Waste residue, polluting the environment. Extrusion granulation of a compound fertilizer production line is the extrusion of materials by external force. No steam is required during the granulation process, which can save investment in boiler construction and coal production costs. The compound fertilizer production line has no moisture introduction and no drying process in the entire production process, eliminating the large and expensive dryer in the traditional compound fertilizer production line device, and can use the fuel and drying equipment for drying. The power consumption is saved, so the process of this compound fertilizer production line meets the needs of today's energy-saving society.
3. In the traditional NPK fertilizer production line, during the production process, the hot-air stove and preheated air are used to dry the materials. The hot-air stove burns coal to generate a certain amount of sulfur dioxide gas, which pollutes the atmosphere, and the fertilizer does not need to be burned during the entire production process. Coal not only saves energy, but also does not produce sulfur dioxide gas. The traditional compound fertilizer production line will produce a large amount of dust and wastewater in the process of crushing, mixing, drying, cooling, and screening of materials, which is a clean production process.
4. The fertilizer is less affected by the external environment (such as temperature and humidity) during the production process, the operation flexibility is large, and the process formula is flexible.
5. The compound fertilizer production line has a high ball formation rate, low moisture content, high particle strength, less system return, and less agglomeration in the production process, which has better economic benefits.
February 19, 2020 by Tianci Yi
With the rapid development of intensive and large-scale livestock and poultry breeding in China, the pollution from the manure discharged from the farms to the surrounding environment is becoming increasingly serious. A large amount of livestock and poultry manure has not been used as resources, which has become one of the main causes of non-point source pollution caused by agricultural production. Facing the huge amount of livestock and poultry manure and the demand for biofertilizer project, it will be composted and harmlessly treated and then reused to make high-quality bio-organic fertilizer. The pollution of manure to the environment can promote the development of green and environmentally friendly agriculture.
Compost fermentation is an important part of organic fertilizer production line from livestock and poultry manure. It is an important measure to improve the compost efficiency and compost quality when turning over the pile. In the process of composting organic manure from modern industrialized livestock and poultry manure, turning over the fertilizer consumes a lot of manpower, material resources and financial resources. The research and development of the corresponding production equipment can have a time-saving and labor-saving effect. With the development of composting technology for livestock and poultry manure, the market has developed a number of special machinery for turning and compiling livestock and poultry manure.
The compost turner machine includes a walking fermentation tank body, a walking track, a power intelligent control device, a turning dump pile turning section, and a turning device (also called a mobile car, which is mainly used in the case of multi-tank use). The working part of the dumping and dumping pile adopts advanced electric transmission, which can be lifted and cannot be lifted. The lifting type is mainly used in the case where the width of the tank body does not exceed 5 meters and the depth of the dump pile does not exceed 1.3 meters. It is suitable for fermentation and fermentation of organic waste such as livestock and poultry manure, sludge garbage, sugar filter mud, tank residue cake and straw sawdust. It is widely used in organic fertilizer plants, compound fertilizer plants, sludge garbage plants, and gardening. Fermentation and dehydration operations at farms and agaricus plantations. It has the characteristics of simple operation, short fermentation cycle, sufficient fermentation, and low pollution. The limited land area is used to make the harmless treatment of organic waste on a large scale a reality.
January 13, 2020 by Tianci Yi
As a new type of compost turner machine, double-screws turning machine is widely used in animal manure organic fertilizer production line and bio-organic fertilizer production. It is the core equipment of aerobic dynamic composting, and it is based on the organic fertilizer manufacturing process and NPK fertilizer production machinery equipment family. The unique mechanical design and practical mechanical properties are rapidly multiplying, and it is the best substitute for replacing the manual and forklift materials. It is the mainstream product of the pre-fermentation application of organic fertilizer production line and biofertilizer project.
The Double-screws Turning Machine comprises a traverse device, a traveling device and a tumbling device, wherein the tumbling device comprises two reducers fixed to the frame, a screw shaft connected to the respective reducer via a coupling member and fixed with a spiral blade. When the device is walking on a specific track, the screw shaft will no longer work, and the screw shaft will automatically rotate to move against the work when walking to the effective work surface. The fermentation rate is increased, the compost is rapidly decomposed, the odor is prevented from being generated, and the fermentation time is shortened.
Double-screws Turning Machine performance characteristics:
1. Fully stir the doping to make the material meet the granulation demand quickly.
2. Due to the large stacking force, the material is supplemented with more fresh air, which helps the aerobic microbial fermentation to heat up, and constitutes a process of high-temperature exchange, which helps all kinds of beneficial micro-bacteria to develop and multiply in the temperature range where it adapts.
3. The turner system can process the material into small clumps, making the thick and dense material pile loose and elastic, and forming a suitable porosity.
4. After the raw materials are turned over and fermented, there is certain water content. The consumption of raw materials by a large amount of microorganisms generated after turning over the piles will also release the water in the carrier. Therefore, as the fertilizer process reduces water, in addition to the evaporation of the heat transfer composition, the turning machine flips the raw materials to form a forced water vapor volatilization.
5. Achieve special requirements for the composting process. For example, the breaking of the raw material, the shape of the raw material pile or the quantitative shift of the raw material is achieved. As one of the important equipment in the fermentation equipment and organic fertilizer production process, the turner has been at the forefront of the development of the times, making great contributions to the organic fertilizer production line and biofertilizer project.
January 4, 2020 by Tianci Yi
Bio-organic fertilizer refers to a kind of fertilizer that combines livestock manure as the main raw material, inoculates microbial complex microbial agents, completely kills the bacteria and eggs by fermentation, and turns macromolecules into small molecules. The biofertilizer project is to feed the fermented material into the organic fertilizer production line equipment and process it into commercial organic fertilizer.
Organic fertilizer production line and processing raw materials
Main ingredients: The raw materials for the production of bio-organic fertilizer are mainly agricultural waste such as livestock manure and crop straw.
Other ingredients: different sources of raw materials, fermentation methods, equipment, etc., the ingredients of organic fertilizer production are different. The specific formulation depends on the source of the organic material.
Fermentation and decomposing of bio-organic fertilizer process:
The fermented materials can be stacked on the ground or fermented in the fermentation tank. Fermentation tanks are usually better in flattened or semi-closed fermentation chambers than on flat ground. The material needs to be turned over regularly by using a turning machine, and it is turned over every 3 days. After 25-30 days of fermentation, the temperature gradually decreases from 70-80 degrees Celsius to stable, and the ripening is completed.
Main equipment and process for bio-organic fertilizer production:
1. Crushing and stirring pretreatment
Crushing equipment: semi-wet material crusher
This machine is mainly used for the crushing of bio-fermented organic fertilizer materials with water content of 25%~50%. The pulverization particle size of the semi-wet material pulverizer meets the granulation requirements, and the machine can be adjusted within a certain range according to the needs of the user.
2. Mixing equipment: horizontal mixer
This machine is mainly used for batch mixing of raw materials, and the materials can be fully mixed. The horizontal mixer has high mixing strength and low residual amount, and is suitable for mixing feed, concentrated feed and premix additives.
3. Granulation equipment
The composted material is subjected to a granulation process so that it has a certain strength and shape to be applied as an organic fertilizer. Granulation is a key step in the production of bio-organic fertilizers. Bio-organic fertilizer has a variety of fertilizer granulator machine. According to the structure of the granulator, the pellet method can be divided into a disc granulator and a drum granulator. According to the position of the press rolls, the extrusion method can be divided into a roller press granulator, flat die granulator and ring die granulator.
December 27, 2019 by Tianci Yi
The NPK fertilizer production line is a comprehensive and scientific compound fertilizer production flow line, which plays an extremely important role for the user's own production demand, cost control and economic benefit improvement. Generally speaking, the NPK fertilizer production line mainly includes raw material distribution, mixing and agitation, material pulverization, granulation and discharge, primary classification, material drying, secondary grading, finished product coating and packing etc., through effective process control and material selection, Comprehensively grasping the required material targets, the production and use of compound fertilizers have achieved the desired results.
Especially with the grasp, refinement and classification of the concept of ecological planting, green planting, resource utilization and recycling, the demand and demand level of the NPK compound fertilizer production line have been maximized. Moreover, as the technology continues to mature and continue to advance, the production processes of each branch are refined and subdivided. For example, for raw material ingredients, the industry generally adopts the ratio of urea, ammonium chloride, ammonium phosphate and ammonium nitrate, and is equipped according to a certain proportion, and also needs to have the conditions of the local soil itself. For example, there is also a great demand for material granulation. Before the material is fed into the fertilizer granulator machine for granulation, the material should be uniformly stirred, pulverized uniformly, and the overall shape is good, and this step is in the process of the NPK fertilizer production. It is a must and the most important part.
As a leading fertilizer machine manufacturer in China, we can produce different kinds of fertilizer granulator machine for the fertilizer manufacturing process, welcome to inquiry.
For the optimization, adjustment and upgrading of the NPK compound fertilizer production line, as well as the control and scientific management of the entire assembly line operation; it has played a positive role in saving manpower, reducing costs, long-term production and profit improvement.
December 7, 2019 by Tianci Yi
The cow manure organic fertilizer production line can effectively reduce the eutrophication of surface water bodies caused by pollution, solve the environmental pollution caused by breeding industries such as cattle farms and other organic wastes, and lay a foundation for human consumption of green food and organic food. A good foundation is conducive to improving the safety and quality of agricultural products, and the ecological and environmental benefits are extremely significant.
The cow manure organic fertilizer manufacturing process is using organic waste such as livestock manure to produce bio-organic fertilizer, pure organic fertilizer and organic inorganic fertilizer. The cow manure organic fertilizer equipment is characterized by fresh cow dung as raw material, after a series of processing and advanced technology, producing complete sets of production equipment of natural organic cow manure fertilizer.
The equipment is easy to operate, low in energy consumption and high in output. It adopts a new generation of high-efficiency granulation process, scientific and reasonable process, compact layout, and effectively solves the key technical problems, such as the organic raw materials are difficult to granulate of traditional granulation process, the addition amount is low, and the raw materials need to be dried and smashed treatment. The cow manure organic fertilizer equipment has stable operation, energy saving and no consumption, no three discharges, convenient maintenance, reliable operation and wide adaptability of raw materials. It can produce spherical pure organic fertilizer, organic inorganic fertilizer and biological organic fertilizer; the particles are round and uniform, smooth, good fluidity and high strength.
How to choose cow dung organic fertilizer production line equipment manufacturers? First, let us know what equipment is composed of cow dung organic fertilizer equipment?
Cow manure organic fertilizer equipment is divided into three configurations: low, medium and high:
Low configuration: semi-wet material pulverizer, horizontal mixer, fertilizer granulator machine, drum sieving machine, packaging equipment.
Medium configuration: semi-wet material pulverizer, horizontal mixer, fertilizer granulator machine, dryer, cooler, drum sieving machine, packaging equipment, belt conveyor, etc.
High configuration: chicken manure dehydrator, fermentation compost turner machine, semi-wet material crusher, horizontal mixer, fertilizer granulator machine, dryer, cooler, drum sieving machine, coating machine, packaging equipment, belt conveyor, etc.
The quality of organic fertilizer equipment directly affects the level of efficiency. Therefore, when we choose the cow manure organic fertilizer machine manufacturers, we must not blindly choose, we must choose strong and responsible manufacturers. It is not easy for customers to earn every penny. It is also necessary to carefully select the equipment that is more suitable for them and find a manufacturer of organic fertilizer production lines with excellent technology and good after-sales service.
November 12, 2019 by Tianci Yi
Sheep manure organic fertilizer is a new type of high-quality organic fertilizer specially treated by organic matter that is not completely digested by sheep. It is suitable for geological improvement of alkaline land and barren land, and has a good effect on improving crop yield. Because the sheep is a ruminant and rarely drink water, the feces are dry and fine, and the amount of feces is also small. The organic fertilizer of sheep manure is a kind of hot fertilizer between horse dung and cow dung.
Sheep manure contains abundant nutrients, both effective nutrients that are easily decomposed and absorbed by crops, and delayed nutrients that are not easily decomposed. It is a good fertilizer that combines fertilizer efficiency.
Sheep manure organic fertilizer manufacturing process:
1. Combine the sheep manure with the right amount of straw powder, and mix it with the amount of water depending on the amount of sheep manure. Generally, the fermentation requires 45% water content, that is, the hand is pinched into a group, the fingers are seen in the water, but the water is not dripped. The solution is scattered. Then add cornmeal and strains, the role of cornmeal is to increase the sugar, for the fermentation of the strain, so that the multi-dimensional complex enzymes quickly dominate.
2. Add the mixed mixture to the mixer for mixing. The mixing must be uniform, and it should be thoroughly penetrated without leaving a block.
3. The stirred ingredients are piled into strips with a width of 1.5 m to 2 m and a height of 0.8 m to 1 m, which are thrown once every 2 days with a compost turner machine.
4. stacking 2 days warming, 4 days odorless, 7 days loose, 9 days fragrant, 10 days into fertilizer (that is, the second day of the heap temperature can reach 60 ° C-80 ° C, killing E. coli, eggs and other pests and diseases On the 4th day, the smell of sheep manure was eliminated; on the 7th day, the compost became loose and dry, and it was covered with white hyphae; on the 9th day, a scent of koji was produced; on the 10th day, the fertilizer was fermented and matured).
5. The compost can be crushed with a semi-wet material pulverizer if it is dried slightly, granulated by an organic fertilizer granulator machine, dried and dehydrated by a dryer, and then screened through a sieve machine, the finished organic fertilizer is ready, it can be loaded, packed and stored.
September 17, 2019 by Tianci Yi
1. Mix and ferment the strain with the fermented raw material, and use a compost turning machine to turn the pile during the fermentation to increase the fermentation speed.
2. After decomposing, the mature raw materials are crushed, sieved and then passed through a hoist to the granulation workshop.
3. The organic fertilizer is mixed into the fertilizer granulator machine for granulation after being mixed by the raw material premixer.
4. Next, the organic fertilizer after granulation enters the ball shaping machine for rounding.
5. The rounded particles pass through the conveyor belt to the drying machine.
6. The dried granules are then cooled by a conveyor belt to a cooling machine.
7. The dust generated during the drying and cooling process is diverted by the air entering the dust removal device.
8. The cooled particles are then transported by the conveyor to the screening machine.
9. The dispersed organic fertilizer granules then pass through the conveyor belt to the quantitative packaging equipment for packaging, and become the finished organic fertilizer.
There are many types of organic fertilizer production equipment in the above organic fertilizer manufacturing process, such as fertilizer granulator machine, including disc granulator, flat die granulator, new type organic fertilizer granulator, and the like. When selecting equipment, organic fertilizer plants should consider their own factory scale, expected annual output, type of raw materials, etc., and select suitable equipment to ensure good economic benefits.
September 4, 2019 by Tianci Yi
The half-wet material crusher is a new type of high-efficiency single-rotor reversible crusher. It uses high-speed rotating blades to smash the fiber with good particle size and adaptability to the moisture content of the material, especially for making Powder of the fermented refuse or other materials with high water content with high efficiency and high energy effect, the milling particle size can reach 20-50 mesh, which can meet the graining requirements of general fertilizer granulator machine. The rotor structure of the equipment is novel, the design is reasonable, the operation is simple, and the operation is stable. The problem of high-humidity (water content of 25%-50%) organic material smashing is completely solved, and it is an environmentally-friendly and applicable technology biological promotion project.
Half-wet material crusher is widely used in urban domestic garbage, glass in organic fertilizer manufacturing process, livestock manure, sludge, domestic garbage, straw and other raw materials, ceramics, bricks, gravel and other hard materials to play the role of grinding and crushing, to achieve the effect of safety use.
The half-wet material crusher adopts two sets of rotors connected in series to each other, so that the material crushed by the upper-stage rotor is immediately shredded again by the hammer head of the lower-stage rotor which is rapidly rotating, and the inner cavity materials collide with each other at high speed, and pulverize each other to reach the hammer powder. The effect of the powder material is directly discharged.
The characteristics of the half-wet material crusher are mainly reflected in the following aspects:
1. The discharge granularity can be adjusted arbitrarily, and is not affected by the wear of wearing parts.
2. Large output and low energy consumption, saving more than 40% of electricity consumption under the same output. It is equivalent to combining two hammer crushers into one. The reasonable design combination is a wet material crusher, and two sets of rotors are used in series.
3. The half-wet material crusher is not blocked or stuck, has good concession, high safety factor, will not be safely blocked, does not affect production in rainy days, and automatically clears mud;
4, the hammer head has a long service life, and the hammer head used on eight sides can greatly improve the utilization rate, reduce the use cost, and reduce the maintenance time.
The half-wet material crusher is an ideal machine for the biofertilizer production and processing unit to shorten the technological process of organic fertilizer and compost production, reduce equipment investment and save operating cost. As domestic advanced fertilizer machine manufacturers, we produce different types of fertilizer machines. Welcome to visit and purchase.