October 30, 2019 by walkindentalclinic
1. As the teeth grow older, they are more at risk of decay, and the gums and roots of the teeth are also weakened. But there's no reason you can't keep your teeth. Oral disease can occur at any age. Continued use of fluoride can be essential. And if you have arthritis, there are dental products that reduce the pain of brushing and flossing. Seniors who regularly brush with fluoride-containing toothpaste or use a fluoride mouth-wash are less likely to have problems with their teeth and gums. Keep in mind visiting your emergency dental clinic regularly can be essential.
2. Contraceptive pills can cause inflammation and infection of the gums.
Research has also shown that women who take contraceptive pills will have difficulty with dental treatment and will have to endure longer periods of healing and pain. If you want to take contraceptive pills, it is not bad to talk to your emergency dentist about the side effects.
3. It is not yet fully known whether tooth whitening can destroy enamel, but it is known to cause tooth sensitivity, especially if done each time so close to each other. Even if you use whitening toothpaste at home, you should do it in a balanced way. Some toothpastes and gels contain whitening materials can cause tooth sensitivity. As the age is getting older, the use of these dental products should decrease. You can consult your dentist about Teeth whitening .
4. Many of us care about brushing more than flossing; but both are equally valuable. Tooth flossing is one of the best things you can do every day to keep your teeth healthy. Just this way can prevent many oral diseases, affecting more than 50% of adults. Dental floss helps to remove any remaining food from the teeth and gums. You will also have a brighter smile by pulling the floss over the teeth. Tooth floss also prevents bad breath.It can be suggested you to consult emergency dental care clinic Toronto
5.Brushing after each meal may not always be a good choice depending on what you eat or drink. After consuming high-acid foods or beverages such as coffee, citrus, and soft drinks, rinse your mouth with water to neutralize the acids, but you should wait an hour for brushing and then do it. Brushing right after eating or drinking acidic foods can cause tooth enamel erosion.
6. Drinks containing high levels of sugar can cause cavities, tooth decay, and gum infections. Black colas also darken your teeth and ruin your beautiful smile. Drinking water or using sugar-free gums to neutralize the acid of Black colas can be useful. Also, wait an hour after drinking the soda and then brush. Emergency dental treatmentscan be provided for you in the emergency dental clinic in Toronto.
7. Lemons, grapefruits, and citrus juices such as soda do not directly cause cavities; they contain acids that cause erosion on tooth enamel and weaken the tooth. Waiting for tooth brushing, washing with water and using sugar-free gums can help. Since it is essential to eat these fruits, try to pay attention to these tips as well.