Eva Green's blog
September 17, 2019 by Eva Green
Nowadays every developer tries to consolidate the best of the attributes in their accounting software to deliver accurate financial reports, but none of them has able to match the stature of QuickBooks software. QB leads from the front when it comes to subtle financial reporting and expenses evaluation. However, on a bad day, even this cutting-edge software can baffle its clients with techncial issues such as Error: -6073, -99001. This blog will provide some crucial information on this Error Code which in turn help you fix this error code in no time.
QuickBooks Error: -6073, -99001 occurs in the situation when users try to access a file on another system in a Single User mode. You can implement the following solution to subdue this error code.
Take the following actions in the given circumstances.
If another system is used accessed the company file in Single User mode.
● Exist from the QuickBooks Desktop from all the system.
● Now utilize the Host computer to access the company file.
● Explore the File menu.
● Make sure to select the Switch to Multi-user mode.
● Reboot all systems straightaway if that doesn’t resolve the issue.
If you find your Company in the read-only network folder
● Go to the host computer that gives you access to the company file.
● Navigate to the target folder of the company file.
● Once you locate the file, right-click on it and select properties.
● Click the Security tab.
● Now you are supposed to choose the user who is confronting the log in issue.
● Click Edit to continue.
● Now select Allow for Full control> Apply> Ok.
Don’t forget to connect yourself with experts of QB support in case of any mishaps. The customer helpdesk will strive to resolve your queries in quick successions. Our toll-free number i.e. QuickBooks Support Number works all day long and provides better connectivity than most of its counterparts. Feel free to call our representative at any time you want.