Franco Adam's blog
March 20, 2019 by Franco Adam
When you download QuickBooks, you will be provided with the feature of Payroll which is used on a subscription basis. It is very vital to the software as it handles all the payroll tasks of everyday business like ‘transferring of salary to employees, calculating payroll taxes, and filling them on time’, and many more. So it is without a doubt that the payroll feature is one of the crucial parts of QuickBooks. But this feature sometime cause problems to the user which can be sudden and without providing any kind of warning. The error is the problem of updating payroll. This issue is very routine for QuickBooks users and it happens quite often with people. And there have been many attempts to fix this problem by customers but most of the time it’s useless as many do not know how to proceed. So to help all those who are having issues with payroll update in QuickBooks, this blog has been created for you. But if you want to talk to an experienced technician instead, you can call QuickBooks Customer Care.
To resolve this issue, you need to perform some troubleshooting steps. These steps aren’t hard to understand so you will be able to perform it without any difficulty.
· To start things off, you need to update the payroll Tax table. Go to ‘employees’ option and select ‘get payroll updates’.
· Click on the option that reads ‘download entire payroll update’ and click on ‘update’.
· After the download is completed, you will be given a message to read that says ‘a new tax table and/or updates to your payroll tax have been installed on your computer. Click ok to read the changes’. To read it, click on Ok as mentioned.
· If this does not fix the issue, then you need to change the name of the folder titled ‘CPS’ to ‘CPSSOLD’.
· After making the changes, try updating again. And if that does not help either, then turn off the User Account Control and then try downloading the updates again.
These are the steps you can try to resolve this issue. If followed properly it will fix it, but if in case you need to talk to a technical representative, get in touch with QuickBooks Customer Service Number. By calling this number you will be remotely assisted by a technical expert to help you fix the problem at hand.
Source URL: QuickBooks payroll update does not work
March 13, 2019 by Franco Adam
When you put your money in the bank you know that there are guards, cameras and other security measures in place to guard your money. But when you are doing transactions and managing finances online how can you be so sure it is safe? The QuickBooks software allows small and medium-sized businesses to safely manage their account and finances online. QuickBooks has a number of security measures in place so that users are protected when they use the software. You can contact QuickBooks Tech Support number to find out what you can do to protect your data and transactions while using QuickBooks.
One of the simplest but most effective security measure in place is the administrator password. This password allows you to access company files and allows you to make changes to the same. In case you have forgotten your password do not panic. This article will guide you on how you can reset the QuickBooks Administrator password.
QuickBooks user information
Before resetting your password you need to have certain information about your account. This is a security precaution that will prevent a third party individual from resetting your password and accessing your account. Here is all the information you need before you begin can reset the QuickBooks Administrator password:
· QuickBooks 15-digit license number
· Full name of an authorized and registered contact on the account
· Email address of the same authorized contact
· Business phone number
· Zip code
Steps to reset your QuickBooks Administrator password
Once you have all the above-mentioned information you just need to follow the steps given below:
· Go to the QuickBooks Login screen, and type ‘Admin’ as the Username, and click ‘I forgot my password’.
· Normally, when you are setting up your account you have the option of adding a ‘Challenge Question’ as a security precaution. If you did create a Challenge Question then you can just go ahead and answer it. That is a quick and easy way to reset the admin password. But if you do not know the ‘Challenge Question’ click ‘I forgot my answer’.
· You will have to fill the Reset QuickBooks Administrator Password form to proceed.
· Remember to complete the form with all the correct information according to your Intuit Account.
· You will receive a Password Reset Code via email sent to your registered email account. Check the subject line for the words ‘QuickBooks Automated Password Removal Service’.
· Enter the code in the field provided and follow the instructions to create your new Administrator password.
It is advisable to change your password at least once every six months. If you have any problem logging into your QuickBooks account because of the password then you should call the QuickBooks Technical Support as soon as possible because your account may not be sure. You can speak to a certified expert to get advice on how best to protect your account while using QuickBooks.
Source URL: How to reset QuickBooks Administrator password