Huaqiang Yi's blog
September 17, 2019 by Huaqiang Yi
Disc granulators and rotary drum granulator are two types of fertilizer granulator machine commonly used in organic fertilizer production and NPK fertilizer production, but for those who are just beginning to prepare for fertilizer production, they do not necessarily know how to choose these two granulator, in order to make a correct choice between the disc granulation system and the drum granulation system, we now make a quantitative comparison of the working methods of the two granulators. In the same workshop, in the case of the same granulation process, process raw materials and monitoring conditions, two processes were used for simultaneous granulation, and the following conclusions were compared:
1. The capital construction investment of the two processes is roughly equal;
2. The construction space of the disc granulation process is about 10% less;
3. The physical labor of the two processes is approximately equal;
4. The power consumption of the disc granulation system is high;
5. The noise of the disc granulation system is low;
6. The disc granulator requires fewer products and less equipment;
7. Product quality, the two fertilizer granulator machine processes are not divided. From the cost of granulation, in combination with the above four items, the disc granulation system is only 2% lower than the drum granulation system. This small difference prevents us from making simple choices between the two.
According to the actual production needs, you can choose the following methods:
(1) Disc granulator has the characteristics of automatic grading, small land occupation, low cost, zero operation, and easy observation. Therefore, it can be used to guide the granulation process of a wide variety of material sizes.
(2) The rotary drum granulator has the characteristics of large production capacity, long residence time of the logistics, and simultaneous operation of various processes. The machine is most suitable for direct granulation after fermentation of organic fertilizer, saving the drying process and greatly reducing the manufacturing cost. Therefore, it is suitable for granulation of materials which are not easy to granulate, and is suitable for mass production.
September 4, 2019 by Huaqiang Yi
NPK Compound fertilizer, also known as chemical fertilizer, is a fertilizer produced by a chemical reaction synthesis method between chemical fertilizers or mixed methods containing any two or three kinds of nutrient elements nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. The compound fertilizer has the characteristics of high active ingredient, easy to dissolve in water, quick decomposition, and easy to be absorbed by roots, so it is called "quick-acting fertilizer". Its role is to meet the comprehensive needs and balance of multiple nutrients needed for agriculture under different production conditions.
The NPK fertilizer production process consists of several processes: raw material crushing, raw material batching, mixing, granulation, drying, cooling, sieving, and packaging.
Some raw materials before the batching measurement need to be pulverized first, and the materials enter the feeding port of the pulverizer, and the pulverizing machine performs high-speed operation to pulverize the materials to achieve the fineness required for granulation.
The automatic batching system strictly follows the requirements of the amount of each raw material added by the technicians, and adds various raw materials such as N, P, K, and additives to the electronic belt scale. The raw material is added in the process of requiring the raw materials to be powdery or granular, and no knot is allowed. Block phenomenon.
After the compound fertilizer raw materials are accurately weighed and distributed, they are conveyed by the belt conveyor to the mixer for uniform mixing and agitation, and the material agitation process enables the material to be better fused and granulated.
Fertilizer granulator machine:
The agitated raw material enters the belt conveyor and is conveyed to a drum granulator for granulation.
The material to be dried enters the drying area of the lifting plate with special combination. Due to the tilting and turning movement of the body and the copy board, the material is continuously thrown away by the lifting plate and longitudinally moved, at the same time, it has sufficient heat exchange with the constant temperature control heat transfer from the hot blast stove to evaporate water to make the material dry.
The cooling after drying can directly cool the hot particulate material to near normal temperature. The cooled material facilitates quick and timely packaging to prevent agglomeration during storage in the fertilizer manufacturing process.
Screening is mainly to separate the fine powder, finished product and large granular material in the material. First, the fine powder in the semi-finished product is separated, and the large particles are separated. After separation, the large particles are pulverized and enter the return belt together with the separated fine powder, and returned to the fertilizer granulator machine for granulation.
The finished product is transported by the conveyor to the silo of the packaging machine, and is discharged to the weighing scale body for automatic weighing and sewing into the finished product warehouse to complete the NPK fertilizer production line process according to the set weight.
As one of China's leading fertilizer machine manufacturers, the above equipment can be produced by our company, welcome to consult.