Huaqiang Yi's blog
January 13, 2020 by Huaqiang Yi
Organic fertilizer machine manufacturers give you a brief introduction to the production process of organic fertilizers.
In general, the raw material of organic fertilizer is mostly chicken manure. The first step is fermentation. The purpose of fermentation of manure is to eliminate pests and harmful gases in chicken manure. The chicken manure that is not fermented will burn the plants and can cause the phenomenon of hypoxia in the soil. The release of fertilizer effect is also slow, and the plant is not absorbed. There are various methods for fermentation depending on the conditions:
1. Stacked rotten fermentation.
2, greenhouse-type fermented organic fertilizer.
3. Cylinder fermentation method.
4. Fermentation tower method.
These methods have their own advantages and disadvantages. The core of organic fertilizer processing equipment is fermenting and turning. The materials are mixed with fermenting bacteria and piled into strips. The specific height and width are different according to the site. Generally, the width is 2 meters high and 1.5 meters. In the temperature of 20 degrees, it needs to be fermented for about 20 days. During the period, it should be turned over several times with the organic fertilizer turning machine to provide heat dissipation for the organic fertilizer, and the fermentation is uniform.
The fermented organic fertilizer is treated by an organic fertilizer pulverizer. There are generally two kinds of organic fertilizer pulverizers, one is a chain crusher. The device has the advantages of simple structure, high efficiency, low cost, and is suitable for materials that are easy to bond. Therefore, it is widely used in organic fertilizer production line, and there is also a roller crusher. The advantage is that the structure is simple, the cost is not high, and the work is reliable, but the broken and bonded materials are not as good as the chain type organic fertilizer crusher.
The material crushed by the crusher is processed into granules by a fertilizer granulator machine. There are two kinds of organic fertilizer granulators, one is a drum granulator and the other is a disc granulator. Granulators have their own advantages and disadvantages.
Zhengzhou Huaqiang Heavy Industry designs and manufactures a new generation of organic fertilizer granulator. The new generation of organic fertilizer granulator makes up for the shortcomings of these two granulators. The organic fertilizer is granulated by organic fertilizer granulator and then used belt conveyor equipment to organic The fertilizer screening equipment is packaged and stored in the organic fertilizer packaging machine after passing through the dryer and the cooling machine. Organic fertilizer production equipment is provided by our company and can provide guidance for construction. The company has advanced organic fertilizer production lines, organic fertilizer turners, fermentation turners, and other organic fertilizer production and processing equipment.
January 4, 2020 by Huaqiang Yi
The fertilizer granulator machine is important equipment in the production of granular fertilizer. We are fertilizer machine manufacturers, producing different fertilizer machines, and different types of fertilizer granulators. Let us look at the advantages and disadvantages of different granulators.
1. Roller press granulator belongs to dry granulation, without drying process, high granulation density, good fertilizer efficiency and full organic content; it also saves the money to buy dryer and cooler, and does not need to burn coal later. This saves a lot of money. However, the granulation of the extrusion granulator belongs to an oblate shape. It is easy to get stuck when the field crops are planted, and the fluidity is not very good. Therefore, if it is used for the organic fertilizer produced by the machine farmers, it is recommended to use this granulation process with caution. Do compound fertilizer and compound fertilizer.
2. Rotary drum granulator is a process that has been used in compound fertilizer granulation. It can also be used to produce organic fertilizer, but the granulation rate is low. If organic inorganic fertilizer is produced, this process can be selected.
3. disc granulator is a relatively traditional process, we prefer this fertilizer granulator machine, the granule is smooth, good to sell, the only drawback is the low density; people are now pursuing new, new methods of granulation, so use There are fewer people.
4. New organic fertilizer granulator, this kind of granulation process is a hot product sold by our factory, and it is also a product favored by customers. This process has high output and smooth processing. If it is added with organic fertilizer throwing machine, the granules can be comparable with that of disc granulation. However, it is necessary to purchase a dryer, a cooling machine, and the organic fertilizer package of such a process is expensive.
5. The flat die granulator has the highest grain density, and the particles will not be scattered during the sales and transportation process, but the round thrower must be added in the later stage to realize the finished product of the round grain.
The above are the advantages and disadvantages of the mainstream granulation process on the market. If you can choose the granulator you want here, then here are some suggestions. If your investment funds are limited, or the sales market has not been opened, I suggest that you can first put on a powdered organic fertilizer production line. The whole set of organic fertilizer equipment has low price and good quality, which will help you to open up the market. After the sales market is opened, you can increase the production and purchase equipment, and then do the pellet organic fertilizer production line.
If you pay more attention to the sale of organic fertilizer granules, we recommend that you use the disc granulation process, although traditional, but the spheroidal smoothness is very good. If you want to neutralize it, then choose a new organic fertilizer granulation process with high output.
December 27, 2019 by Huaqiang Yi
The compound fertilizer is a ready-made single fertilizer, compound fertilizer or chemical raw material, and the additive is mixed, processed, granulated, and made of fertilizer. The NPK fertilizer production line process is a process in which fertilizer processing equipment is used to mix organic materials such as manure and straw, and calcium, magnesium and phosphate fertilizers into granules. Here is a brief introduction to the process flow of the NPK fertilizer production line:
1. Raw materials: organic solid waste, mainly including chicken manure, pig manure, cow dung, domestic garbage, sugar residue, distiller's grains, sludge, dregs, sugar residue, mushroom waste, rice husk. Add appropriate amount of NPK according to nutrients and requirements.
2. Fermentation: Add microbial fermentation strains, aerobic fermentation, use compost turning machine to turn, the purpose is to fully decompose, sterilize, deodorize, dehydrate, the water after fermentation does not exceed 35%, no smell and tasteless.
3. Crushing + sieving: The fermented material is pulverized, and after pulverization, the material that has not been completely pulverized is screened out and pulverized again.
4. automatic batching: according to the ratio of organic fertilizer or organic-inorganic compound fertilizer, 4-5 silos, through the computer to control the proportion of each silo, so that the nutrient ratio of the material in strict accordance with national standards, automation ingredients.
5. Mixing and stirring: Add trace elements such as NPK according to the ratio (national standard) and mix well. Powdered organic fertilizer can be further dried and then directly packaged.
6. granulation: the most important link, according to their own requirements, made into spherical, spheroidal, columnar organic fertilizer, but also according to their own circumstances to choose the appropriate fertilizer granulator machine.
7. Formulated fertilizer: Mixing NPK granules processed with roller granulator with trace elements to synthesize soil test formula. It can also be blended according to the local needs according to the ratio of NPK.
8. Drying: Low temperature hot air (≦65°C) will dry the water to less than 30%, in line with national standards.
9. Cooling: After drying, the temperature is slightly higher, and then the natural wind is cooled by the cooling machine.
10.Screening: Large, medium and small particles are sieved, and the large particles are re-pulverized by returning the belt to the pulverizer.
11.Coater: Add brightener and anti-caking agent to make the particles more round and smooth, and promote sales.
12. automatic packaging: computer automatic quantitative packaging, packaging for 50kg / bag of finished products, the hourly output can reach 8-10 tons (160-200 bags). If high output is required, a double bucket scale can be selected.
13. Conveyor belt: The whole process and process need belt conveyor to feed continuously at a constant speed. It adopts trough structure to prevent material from slipping.
December 16, 2019 by Huaqiang Yi
The development of the industrial age has made great contributions to agriculture in fertilizers, especially organic fertilizers, which are produced. Now the production of bio-organic fertilizers has been mechanized, scaled and integrated, and can provide perfect fertilizer production system, let's go into the process of biofertilizer project.
The production of bio-organic fertilizer should be determined according to the functional special effects of organic fertilizer. Then the workers first pulverize various raw materials into a certain fineness of organic materials, and mix them according to the formula in the mixer. In this process, a key step is a proportional addition of a kind of “bio-fermenting agent”, which is mixed into the fermentation tank. Because of the deep-cell aerobic fermentation, the floor space is small, the fermentation process does not require labor, and the fermentation cost is greatly saved. Because of the mechanized production, so the fermentation is uniform, no dead angle, and the product quality of the organic fertilizer is ensured from the process. After one night, the temperature of the input raw materials rose quickly, reaching a maximum of 70 degrees.
At this time, the staff could use the compost turning machine and turn on the air blowing equipment. After the end of the dumping, the end of the pool was fermented. The finished product, the new raw materials can enter the fermentation tank, and then repeat.
After the fermentation of the raw material is finished, the following operations can be carried out, including pulverizing the large-sized fertilizer therein, and then uniformly stirring, and then granulating the fertilizer granules by using a fertilizer granulator machine, followed by drying, cooling, sieving and packaging. The final product is put into storage and can be sold at any time.
Understanding the production process of bio-organic fertilizers has a very important role for farmers to purchase fertilizers in the future. Our company produces all kinds of organic fertilizer equipment, and can also help design organic fertilizer production lines. Welcome friends from all walks of life to visit our factory for cooperation.
December 7, 2019 by Huaqiang Yi
The disc granulator machine is mainly used in the NPK fertilizer production line and organic fertilizer production line to produce various granular products; it’s also used in pharmaceutical products, fertilizers, feeds, etc. Adopting the overall arc structure, the granulation rate can reach above 93%. The granulation tray has three discharge ports, which facilitates intermittent production operations, greatly reduces labor intensity and improves labor efficiency.
Disc fertilizer granulator machine working principle:
The raw meal powder is uniformly wetted by the atomized water in the mixer to form a spherical core having a uniform particle size, and then fed into a ball plate for ball formation. The moisture of the ball should be controlled at 12-14%. Most of the water should be added in the twin-shaft mixer. Only a small amount of supplementary water is added to the ball plate, and the amount of water added is controlled to be about 0 to 3%. The dry powder granulation is directly added to the ball-forming plate, and the proper amount of water is sprayed. The raw material nucleus enters the spherical disk and is subjected to centrifugal force, friction and gravity in the disk, and moves along the parabola. Due to the cohesiveness and plasticity of the material, the cores are bonded to each other and gradually grow up during the movement. When the inclination angle of the ball disc, the height of the disc edge, the rotation speed and the moisture are constant, the balls of different particle sizes roll downward from the edge of the disc at different disengagement angles due to different gravity. During the continuous rolling process, the ball continuously discharges the water in the ball out of the surface. Due to the cohesiveness of the material and the natural volatilization of the surface liquid film, the ball has certain strength, and then the disk is rotated with the tilting of the disk. The sides are discharged out of the pan.
Disc granulator performance advantages:
1. The raw materials are suitable for a wide range of applications. They can be used for granulation of various raw materials such as compound fertilizer, medicine, chemical feed, coal, metallurgy, etc., and can produce various concentrations and various types (including organic fertilizer, inorganic fertilizer, and magnetic fertilizer etc.) of compound fertilizer.
2. The disc granulator is light in weight, low in height, and flexible in process;
3. The machine has simple structure, convenient adjustment and superior performance.
4. The use of unique unpowered combination scraper integration reduces auxiliary power consumption.
5, high ball formation rate, large rounded particle strength, intuitive operation, easy maintenance and so on.
Fertilizer granulator machine is the core equipment for fertilizer manufacturing process. As one of leading fertilizer machine manufacturers in China, in addition to the disc granulator, we also produce other types of fertilizer granulator machines, and other equipment such as compost turning machines, mixer machine, crusher machine, etc.
November 12, 2019 by Huaqiang Yi
The cow manure organic fertilizer production line includes a complete set of equipment. The cow manure organic fertilizer production line uses crops such as straw and rice bran as fillers, and then sprinkle the biological strains through the turner. It is turned over once every 1-2 days. It can be completely decomposed in 7-10 days and made into a national standard organic fertilizer.
The technical route for the production of organic manure from cow dung includes two major steps: raw material aerobic composting process and commercial organic fertilizer fertilizing process.
Among them, the aerobic composting process is used in the fermentation process. Modern aerobic composting is a method in which the manure is used to stabilize and harm the cow dung under aerobic conditions by using aerobic microorganisms, and then converted into high-quality fertilizer. Before the composting, the cow manure raw material is pretreated to meet the fermentation conditions such as water and carbon-nitrogen ratio. In the fermentation process, the compost turning machine is used to turn over and accelerate the fermentation speed. After composting, the cow manure can be fermented and then enter the fattening process. According to the need, it can be further processed into powdery organic fertilizer and granular organic fertilizer products, or mixed with chemical fertilizer to make various organic and inorganic compound fertilizer products to realize commercial production. .
The fertilizer manufacturing process requires a crusher, a mixer, a cooling and drying machine, a fertilizer granulator machine, a sieving machine, a packaging machine, a dust removal system, and the like.
1. The pulverizer comprises a half wet material crusher machine;
2. The mixer has an optional horizontal mixer or a disc mixer or a twin-shaft mixer;
3. The dust removal system consists of a settling chamber and a dust collecting room.
4. The cooling and drying system can be used to dry and cool the fertilizer granules.
5. The fertilizer granulator machine has organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator, drum granulator, etc;
6. The screening system is mainly completed by the drum screening machine, and the first-stage screening machine and the second-level screening machine can be set to make the yield higher and the particles better;
7. The finished packaging system generally includes an electronic quantitative packaging scale, a silo, an automatic sewing machine, and the like. In this way, the batch-free production of the fully automatic cow manure organic fertilizer production line can be realized.
September 17, 2019 by Huaqiang Yi
Disc granulators and rotary drum granulator are two types of fertilizer granulator machine commonly used in organic fertilizer production and NPK fertilizer production, but for those who are just beginning to prepare for fertilizer production, they do not necessarily know how to choose these two granulator, in order to make a correct choice between the disc granulation system and the drum granulation system, we now make a quantitative comparison of the working methods of the two granulators. In the same workshop, in the case of the same granulation process, process raw materials and monitoring conditions, two processes were used for simultaneous granulation, and the following conclusions were compared:
1. The capital construction investment of the two processes is roughly equal;
2. The construction space of the disc granulation process is about 10% less;
3. The physical labor of the two processes is approximately equal;
4. The power consumption of the disc granulation system is high;
5. The noise of the disc granulation system is low;
6. The disc granulator requires fewer products and less equipment;
7. Product quality, the two fertilizer granulator machine processes are not divided. From the cost of granulation, in combination with the above four items, the disc granulation system is only 2% lower than the drum granulation system. This small difference prevents us from making simple choices between the two.
According to the actual production needs, you can choose the following methods:
(1) Disc granulator has the characteristics of automatic grading, small land occupation, low cost, zero operation, and easy observation. Therefore, it can be used to guide the granulation process of a wide variety of material sizes.
(2) The rotary drum granulator has the characteristics of large production capacity, long residence time of the logistics, and simultaneous operation of various processes. The machine is most suitable for direct granulation after fermentation of organic fertilizer, saving the drying process and greatly reducing the manufacturing cost. Therefore, it is suitable for granulation of materials which are not easy to granulate, and is suitable for mass production.
September 4, 2019 by Huaqiang Yi
NPK Compound fertilizer, also known as chemical fertilizer, is a fertilizer produced by a chemical reaction synthesis method between chemical fertilizers or mixed methods containing any two or three kinds of nutrient elements nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. The compound fertilizer has the characteristics of high active ingredient, easy to dissolve in water, quick decomposition, and easy to be absorbed by roots, so it is called "quick-acting fertilizer". Its role is to meet the comprehensive needs and balance of multiple nutrients needed for agriculture under different production conditions.
The NPK fertilizer production process consists of several processes: raw material crushing, raw material batching, mixing, granulation, drying, cooling, sieving, and packaging.
Some raw materials before the batching measurement need to be pulverized first, and the materials enter the feeding port of the pulverizer, and the pulverizing machine performs high-speed operation to pulverize the materials to achieve the fineness required for granulation.
The automatic batching system strictly follows the requirements of the amount of each raw material added by the technicians, and adds various raw materials such as N, P, K, and additives to the electronic belt scale. The raw material is added in the process of requiring the raw materials to be powdery or granular, and no knot is allowed. Block phenomenon.
After the compound fertilizer raw materials are accurately weighed and distributed, they are conveyed by the belt conveyor to the mixer for uniform mixing and agitation, and the material agitation process enables the material to be better fused and granulated.
Fertilizer granulator machine:
The agitated raw material enters the belt conveyor and is conveyed to a drum granulator for granulation.
The material to be dried enters the drying area of the lifting plate with special combination. Due to the tilting and turning movement of the body and the copy board, the material is continuously thrown away by the lifting plate and longitudinally moved, at the same time, it has sufficient heat exchange with the constant temperature control heat transfer from the hot blast stove to evaporate water to make the material dry.
The cooling after drying can directly cool the hot particulate material to near normal temperature. The cooled material facilitates quick and timely packaging to prevent agglomeration during storage in the fertilizer manufacturing process.
Screening is mainly to separate the fine powder, finished product and large granular material in the material. First, the fine powder in the semi-finished product is separated, and the large particles are separated. After separation, the large particles are pulverized and enter the return belt together with the separated fine powder, and returned to the fertilizer granulator machine for granulation.
The finished product is transported by the conveyor to the silo of the packaging machine, and is discharged to the weighing scale body for automatic weighing and sewing into the finished product warehouse to complete the NPK fertilizer production line process according to the set weight.
As one of China's leading fertilizer machine manufacturers, the above equipment can be produced by our company, welcome to consult.