Huaqiang Yi's blog
December 7, 2019 by Huaqiang Yi
The disc granulator machine is mainly used in the NPK fertilizer production line and organic fertilizer production line to produce various granular products; it’s also used in pharmaceutical products, fertilizers, feeds, etc. Adopting the overall arc structure, the granulation rate can reach above 93%. The granulation tray has three discharge ports, which facilitates intermittent production operations, greatly reduces labor intensity and improves labor efficiency.
Disc fertilizer granulator machine working principle:
The raw meal powder is uniformly wetted by the atomized water in the mixer to form a spherical core having a uniform particle size, and then fed into a ball plate for ball formation. The moisture of the ball should be controlled at 12-14%. Most of the water should be added in the twin-shaft mixer. Only a small amount of supplementary water is added to the ball plate, and the amount of water added is controlled to be about 0 to 3%. The dry powder granulation is directly added to the ball-forming plate, and the proper amount of water is sprayed. The raw material nucleus enters the spherical disk and is subjected to centrifugal force, friction and gravity in the disk, and moves along the parabola. Due to the cohesiveness and plasticity of the material, the cores are bonded to each other and gradually grow up during the movement. When the inclination angle of the ball disc, the height of the disc edge, the rotation speed and the moisture are constant, the balls of different particle sizes roll downward from the edge of the disc at different disengagement angles due to different gravity. During the continuous rolling process, the ball continuously discharges the water in the ball out of the surface. Due to the cohesiveness of the material and the natural volatilization of the surface liquid film, the ball has certain strength, and then the disk is rotated with the tilting of the disk. The sides are discharged out of the pan.
Disc granulator performance advantages:
1. The raw materials are suitable for a wide range of applications. They can be used for granulation of various raw materials such as compound fertilizer, medicine, chemical feed, coal, metallurgy, etc., and can produce various concentrations and various types (including organic fertilizer, inorganic fertilizer, and magnetic fertilizer etc.) of compound fertilizer.
2. The disc granulator is light in weight, low in height, and flexible in process;
3. The machine has simple structure, convenient adjustment and superior performance.
4. The use of unique unpowered combination scraper integration reduces auxiliary power consumption.
5, high ball formation rate, large rounded particle strength, intuitive operation, easy maintenance and so on.
Fertilizer granulator machine is the core equipment for fertilizer manufacturing process. As one of leading fertilizer machine manufacturers in China, in addition to the disc granulator, we also produce other types of fertilizer granulator machines, and other equipment such as compost turning machines, mixer machine, crusher machine, etc.
November 12, 2019 by Huaqiang Yi
The cow manure organic fertilizer production line includes a complete set of equipment. The cow manure organic fertilizer production line uses crops such as straw and rice bran as fillers, and then sprinkle the biological strains through the turner. It is turned over once every 1-2 days. It can be completely decomposed in 7-10 days and made into a national standard organic fertilizer.
The technical route for the production of organic manure from cow dung includes two major steps: raw material aerobic composting process and commercial organic fertilizer fertilizing process.
Among them, the aerobic composting process is used in the fermentation process. Modern aerobic composting is a method in which the manure is used to stabilize and harm the cow dung under aerobic conditions by using aerobic microorganisms, and then converted into high-quality fertilizer. Before the composting, the cow manure raw material is pretreated to meet the fermentation conditions such as water and carbon-nitrogen ratio. In the fermentation process, the compost turning machine is used to turn over and accelerate the fermentation speed. After composting, the cow manure can be fermented and then enter the fattening process. According to the need, it can be further processed into powdery organic fertilizer and granular organic fertilizer products, or mixed with chemical fertilizer to make various organic and inorganic compound fertilizer products to realize commercial production. .
The fertilizer manufacturing process requires a crusher, a mixer, a cooling and drying machine, a fertilizer granulator machine, a sieving machine, a packaging machine, a dust removal system, and the like.
1. The pulverizer comprises a half wet material crusher machine;
2. The mixer has an optional horizontal mixer or a disc mixer or a twin-shaft mixer;
3. The dust removal system consists of a settling chamber and a dust collecting room.
4. The cooling and drying system can be used to dry and cool the fertilizer granules.
5. The fertilizer granulator machine has organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator, drum granulator, etc;
6. The screening system is mainly completed by the drum screening machine, and the first-stage screening machine and the second-level screening machine can be set to make the yield higher and the particles better;
7. The finished packaging system generally includes an electronic quantitative packaging scale, a silo, an automatic sewing machine, and the like. In this way, the batch-free production of the fully automatic cow manure organic fertilizer production line can be realized.
September 17, 2019 by Huaqiang Yi
Disc granulators and rotary drum granulator are two types of fertilizer granulator machine commonly used in organic fertilizer production and NPK fertilizer production, but for those who are just beginning to prepare for fertilizer production, they do not necessarily know how to choose these two granulator, in order to make a correct choice between the disc granulation system and the drum granulation system, we now make a quantitative comparison of the working methods of the two granulators. In the same workshop, in the case of the same granulation process, process raw materials and monitoring conditions, two processes were used for simultaneous granulation, and the following conclusions were compared:
1. The capital construction investment of the two processes is roughly equal;
2. The construction space of the disc granulation process is about 10% less;
3. The physical labor of the two processes is approximately equal;
4. The power consumption of the disc granulation system is high;
5. The noise of the disc granulation system is low;
6. The disc granulator requires fewer products and less equipment;
7. Product quality, the two fertilizer granulator machine processes are not divided. From the cost of granulation, in combination with the above four items, the disc granulation system is only 2% lower than the drum granulation system. This small difference prevents us from making simple choices between the two.
According to the actual production needs, you can choose the following methods:
(1) Disc granulator has the characteristics of automatic grading, small land occupation, low cost, zero operation, and easy observation. Therefore, it can be used to guide the granulation process of a wide variety of material sizes.
(2) The rotary drum granulator has the characteristics of large production capacity, long residence time of the logistics, and simultaneous operation of various processes. The machine is most suitable for direct granulation after fermentation of organic fertilizer, saving the drying process and greatly reducing the manufacturing cost. Therefore, it is suitable for granulation of materials which are not easy to granulate, and is suitable for mass production.
September 4, 2019 by Huaqiang Yi
NPK Compound fertilizer, also known as chemical fertilizer, is a fertilizer produced by a chemical reaction synthesis method between chemical fertilizers or mixed methods containing any two or three kinds of nutrient elements nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. The compound fertilizer has the characteristics of high active ingredient, easy to dissolve in water, quick decomposition, and easy to be absorbed by roots, so it is called "quick-acting fertilizer". Its role is to meet the comprehensive needs and balance of multiple nutrients needed for agriculture under different production conditions.
The NPK fertilizer production process consists of several processes: raw material crushing, raw material batching, mixing, granulation, drying, cooling, sieving, and packaging.
Some raw materials before the batching measurement need to be pulverized first, and the materials enter the feeding port of the pulverizer, and the pulverizing machine performs high-speed operation to pulverize the materials to achieve the fineness required for granulation.
The automatic batching system strictly follows the requirements of the amount of each raw material added by the technicians, and adds various raw materials such as N, P, K, and additives to the electronic belt scale. The raw material is added in the process of requiring the raw materials to be powdery or granular, and no knot is allowed. Block phenomenon.
After the compound fertilizer raw materials are accurately weighed and distributed, they are conveyed by the belt conveyor to the mixer for uniform mixing and agitation, and the material agitation process enables the material to be better fused and granulated.
Fertilizer granulator machine:
The agitated raw material enters the belt conveyor and is conveyed to a drum granulator for granulation.
The material to be dried enters the drying area of the lifting plate with special combination. Due to the tilting and turning movement of the body and the copy board, the material is continuously thrown away by the lifting plate and longitudinally moved, at the same time, it has sufficient heat exchange with the constant temperature control heat transfer from the hot blast stove to evaporate water to make the material dry.
The cooling after drying can directly cool the hot particulate material to near normal temperature. The cooled material facilitates quick and timely packaging to prevent agglomeration during storage in the fertilizer manufacturing process.
Screening is mainly to separate the fine powder, finished product and large granular material in the material. First, the fine powder in the semi-finished product is separated, and the large particles are separated. After separation, the large particles are pulverized and enter the return belt together with the separated fine powder, and returned to the fertilizer granulator machine for granulation.
The finished product is transported by the conveyor to the silo of the packaging machine, and is discharged to the weighing scale body for automatic weighing and sewing into the finished product warehouse to complete the NPK fertilizer production line process according to the set weight.
As one of China's leading fertilizer machine manufacturers, the above equipment can be produced by our company, welcome to consult.