hp printer tech support's blog
August 20, 2019 by hp printer tech support
HP LaserJet Printers are efficiently suitable to be used for office as well as personal use. This printer is easy to be used and can effortlessly be utilized by anyone to get their work done. The printers that HP provides are always cost-efficient and hassle-free; this is what has made them the primary choice of several users. Even though HP printers can be are highly effective devices, there are some glitches which the users face while using them. When the users face any issue, it is required that they cater to it at the earliest so that they do not cause any major complications. The problem like printer printing blank pages, cartridge issue, jammed paper issue, and the issue of the printer not responding are some of the most common malfunctions which the users would have to face. If the user wishes to learn more about the malfunction and ways to solve it, they can promptly connect with hp printer phone number. Users also have the option of reading the content of this blog, which would help then get a mild understanding of the steps which they would have to undertake to solve all these issues.
HP LaserJet printers are rated among the top printer devices available in the market, and this is mainly because these printers provide the users with various amazing features. Even though there are numerous features, it does not completely cover the issue that these devices come up with. Hence when the user come across any glitch, there some basic troubleshooting steps which they can use to solve the issue at the earliest. Some such common fixes have been mentioned below for your reference:
· When the users face an issue with ink while using HP LaserJet P2035, then it is best to check the cartridges and make sure that it has ample ink in it and also see whether the ink cartridges require replacement.
· The users also have to ensure that the users are using authentic HP ink or toner supplies for their printers. Only the authentic products would guarantee high-quality print results.
· It is necessary that the users clean the printer regularly and check for any debris or paper that is jammed in the printer. If there is anything this stuck in the printer, it could result in serious complications.
· When the user is removing the ink cartridge from the printer, it is important that they replace it in the exact manner. If the user makes any error while replacing the cartridge in the slot, it would also result in certain malfunctioning.
With the help of the above-given steps, the users can easily solve some of the most common complications. In case the user requires additional assistance, they can always connect with hp printer technical support. This service is available throughout the day and is free of charge. The professionals at this service would ensure that the malfunction is solved completely.
Read more: hp printer customer support number
Source URL: HP LaserJet P2035 Troubleshooting Errors
August 5, 2019 by hp printer tech support
Almost every office in the world uses printers and printing paper for daily work. While it is true that printers have helped to boost productivity in the workplace, unfortunately, the use of printers has a negative impact on the environment. Studies suggest that close to 80 million ink cartridges are discarded every year, and these cartridges may take at least 400 years to break down. The chemicals in ink cartridges, such as petroleum oil and non-biodegradable plastic casing, cause soil and water pollution. Considering the environmental impact of using printers, HP, which is one of the biggest names in the printing world, has taken several steps to promote a culture of environmental responsibility. This blog will give you an overview of the initiatives undertaken by HP to encourage eco-friendly printing for a forest positive future. You can also call the hp printer technical support number to find out how you can use your printer in an eco-friendly manner.
Steps taken by HP to encourage eco-friendly printing
HP took an innovative and bold pledge to ensure every page that is printed is forest positive and carbon neutral. Here are some highlights of the eco-friendly vision adopted by HP when it comes to print sustainability:
· The company successfully completed its goal of 100% zero-deforestation with HP-branded paper. The goal was reached two years ahead of schedule.
· Customers using HP Printers reported a 33% annual reduction in carbon emissions, energy consumption, and cost, thanks to HP’s Managed Print Services.
· HP Printers use closed-loop recycled plastics, while specific products have up to 30% closed-loop, post-consumer plastics.
· New HP Products, like the energy-efficient HPLaserJet A4 printer, come with lower melt temperatures that help to reduce energy consumption significantly.
· HP has plans to shift to renewable, carbon-neutral energy in order to reduce greenhouse gas emissions during operations.
· HP recycles plastic from old HP cartridges to create new ink cartridges, thus reducing the amount of disposable plastic waste.
· As part of its circular economy initiative, HP sourced around 550,000 pounds of ocean-bound plastic, which was later used to manufacture new products.
· The research and development teams over at HP work to create state-of-the-art toner and ink cartridges made from recycled content.
When it comes to environmental responsibility, HP certainly leads by example. HP is on a path to improve the future of printing and the future of the environment as well. If you want to learn how you can contribute to the eco-friendly initiatives put forth by HP, you can call the hp printer customer service and ask for additional information. Printer technicians and software experts will be able to give you helpful tips so that you can use your HP Printer in a more efficient and environmentally friendly manner.
Read more: hp printer helpline number
Source URL: HP encourages eco-friendly printing
July 26, 2019 by hp printer tech support
The connecting between your HP Printer and your computer is essential to ensure the smooth transfer of data. The computer and printer should be able to share data, such as print commands if you want to complete your printing tasks. However, there are times when the computer and printer connection is broken because of technical or hardware errors. This article will give you a general overview of how you can restore the HP Printer connects and fix the data transfer error. Since different HP Printer models have different troubleshooting steps, it is best that you call the HP Printer Customer Care Number and speak to an experienced printer expert to learn more about the exact steps you need to follow.
Steps to fix HP Printer Error 40 Data Transfer
The HP Printer Error Code 40 breaks the connection between your printer and your computer and does not allow you to give any print commands. You can have a look at the basic troubleshooting steps given below to try and resolve HP Printer Error 40:
· Step 1: The baud rate is an indication of the speed of data transmission. You should make sure your computer and HP Printer have the same baud rate.
· Step 2: You could also try turning off your HP Printer and then reseating the network card to restore the data transmission.
· Step 3: Make sure all the cables of your HP Printer are connected to the correct EIO (Enhanced Input/Output) ports.
· Step 4: At the same time, you should also see that the EIO (Enhanced Input/Output) is seated properly, and there is no interference.
· Step 5: Check the serial configuration on your HP Printer and make sure it is the same as the computer.
· Step 6: Have a look at the MIO (Modular Input/Output) card on your HP Printer and make sure it is not unseated or defective.
· Step 7: Visit the HP Customer downloads page and make sure you install the latest firmware updates for your HP Printer.
· Step 8: Ensure that all the connecting cables between your HP Printer and computer and secure.
If you find that the HP Printer Data Transfer error persists even after you implemented the steps mentioned above you will have to troubleshoot the error using a more advanced solution. You can call the HP Printer Tech support and consult a skilled printer technician to get a detailed guide on how to apply the required solutions to resolve HP Printer Error Code 40 once and for all. The customer helpline number is available 24 hours a day so that you can resolve any printer error related to your HP devices without too much hassle.
Read more: HP printer support
Source URL: Fix HP Printer Error 40 Data transfer Error
July 12, 2019 by hp printer tech support
HP has introduced several models of printer, and HP OfficeJet 8702 printer is quite advanced with a preferable interface and provides complete satisfaction to the users to protect their needs in printing tasks. It offers you two-sided printing, AirPrint setup, monthly duty cycle, e-print capabilities, automatic document feeder, mobile printing solutions, and colorful touch screens, etc. cool features to make you your tasks completed easily.
Now you can connect HP OfficeJet 8702 printer with mobile phones, laptop, and tablets to use it wirelessly. It allows you to modify the process of printing. This blog will help you establish the connection easily, but you can contact at HP Printer Customer Care Number and get the professional assistance and expert approach to fix the issue.
Easy steps to setup HP office jet 8702 printer wirelessly:
Before you try to start this process, you need to check the compatibility of your system. HP Officejet 8702 printers are usually compatible with Windows XP and higher version. You also have to maintain a valid connection between printer and computer to get it fixed. To complete the process, you should follow the below steps carefully:
· Check the network requirements such as SSID and keep the network password that you will require to set up the connection. Keep in mind that you can’t connect Ethernet or USB cable while setting up the printer.
· Next, you need to turn on both of the computer and printer of the device.
· While making the connection, you have to be sure that the printer and computer are on the same network.
· You should use the broadband connection for internet access.
· Further, you have to download the latest available version of HP OfficeJet 8702 software from the official site. After completing the download, open the file and install in your computer following the screen instruction.
· Now go to settings on the printer and choose the wireless icon through the control panel and connect to the wireless network.
· From the control panel, you have to select options such as fax, copy, scan or print and click on OK button.
The printer will be connected to the wireless network, and now you can start printing images or documents. However, you may get some issues as well that can’t allow you to proceed with these steps. So you need to contact at HP Printer Tech Support for further help where you will be getting the professional support and prominent guidance to fix the issue.
Read more: HP printer support
July 2, 2019 by hp printer tech support
HP printers are considered supremely fine devices that have been serving users with the top security and advanced features. It is notable that HP devices are innovatively way ahead of the present technology and appears as the most performing printer devices. However, there could be such issues that may reduce the experience using the HP Printers. Malware and virus attacks may happen anytime if you are not taking security advances. There could be several factors to garner the attacks of virus and malware. These situations may happen during the connection setup to the computer, laptop, or mobile devices. the connectivity with the internet may also cause the virus attack. However, there are some certain methods through you can easily remove these viruses and malware from the HP printer and resume the work to accomplish the printing tasks. You can contact at HP Printer Customer Service Number and get complete support and advance guidance. Right now, you can get a better idea mentioned in this blog.
Easy steps to remove virus and malware from HP printer:
You should restart the computer at first and then start to follow these steps mentioned below:
Method 1. Download Junkware removal tool
· First, you close down antivirus software.
· Now right click on JRT.exe and select run as administrator on windows.
· That will start a complete scan of your system.
· Within a minute, it will be completed.
· Then you can enable the antivirus software again.
Method 2. Download adwCleaner by Xplode
· Go to adwCleaner icon and run as administrator.
· Once the database is updated, you need to click on scan.
· Then after click to clean and reboot your PC.
Method 3. Download Sophos free virus removal tool
· Double click on the tool icon and run it.
· Then going next, you need to accept the terms and condition.
· Now click to next two times and click to install.
· Within seconds it will be installed, and now you can start scanning viruses.
· After scanning process finished, you may find some corrupted files and documents.
· Click on details and open logfile.
· Paste these results in reply and close all the windows.
· Now click to start the cleanup and exit the programs.
· Then you can reboot your system.
These methods are able to solve the issue and remove the virus from the HP printer easily. You can also get connected with the HP Printer Customer Support for further information and detailed support to get the issue easily fixed.
Read more: HP printer support
Source URL: How to fix Virus and Malware Issue on HP Printer
June 25, 2019 by hp printer tech support
HP Printers are highly efficient devices which provide the users with best in class print outputs. They have always ensured that the users get the best quality results while using HP printers. There are multiple models available for the users to select from depending upon their needs. HP provides the users with printers which best suit official needs and even printers which are ideal for house use. Even though they are highly renowned all over the world, there are certain malfunctions which the users face while using HP LaserJet printers. One such issue is when the users come across ‘Scanner Error 22.’ This is an error where the users would receive an error message displayed on their printer control panel while they are trying to scan from the printer. This error is generally caused due to extra weight or even when pressure is applied to the scanner glass during the time of scanning. The users can easily connect with HP Printer Technical support number and avail assistance regarding the issue.
Ways to solve HP LaserJet Pro Scanner Error 22
If you wish to solve the scanner error 22 which you have encountered on your HP LaserJet Pro, then the steps that you would have to follow are as given below:
Step 1: Power on the printer
•The user would have to connect with the printer to a reliable power source and turn on the printer.
Step 2: Check whether the printer is in idle state
•The user would have to wait to find out whether their printer is in idle state or silent.
•The user can simply disconnect the power cord from the rear side of the printer in a state like this.
Step 3: Unplug the printer
•The user would have to unplug the printer from the power source and let the printer rest for at least 60 seconds.
Step 4: Plug the printer back to the power source
•Now the user would have to reconnect to the power source. Generally, the printer would automatically turn on if this not happen, the users would have to turn on the system manually.
Step 5: Warm up Phase
•The user would then see that the printer is going through a warm-up phase where the printer lights would be flashing, and the carriage may move.
•The users are suggested to wait until the warm-up period completes its task. The printer would be in idle mode or silent mode before the users can start using it.
Why connect with HP LaserJet Customer Support?
When the user comes across issues like Scanner error 22 while working on HP LaserJet Pro, there is nothing that they would have to worry about. In such a situation, the users have the option of connecting with HP Printer Customer service. This service is available throughout the day and is completely free of cost. The executives would then ensure that the users attain complete satisfaction against the issue that they are facing.
Read more: HP printer helpline number
Source URL: Fix HP LaserJet Pro Printers Scanner Error 22
June 14, 2019 by hp printer tech support
Imagine your disappointment when you are at work, trying to take a print out of an important report, but the HP Printer you are using keeps printing double vision. From outdated printer firmware to defective ink cartridges, there could be several reasons why this error occurred on your HP Printer. Printing errors, like the HP Printer printing double vision, can be quite frustrating because they can halt your printing tasks and affect your productivity. If these errors occur, you should call the HP Printer Customer Service and consult a trained printer expert to identify the root cause of the problem and find out how to resolve it. You can also go through the solutions mentioned below and try and fix the double vision error on your own.
· Solution 1. Check your HP Printer Settings: The print settings on your HP Printer play a key role in making sure the printer functions efficiently. You can use the HP solution center software application to make changes to your HP Printer settings. Open the print settings and check if the print size, the print resolution, color, and other specifications are compatible with the paper dimensions you are using.
· Solution 2. Update the HP Printer firmware: HP will often update the printer firmware to include product enhancements or to fix bugs in the previous versions of the firmware. You should visit the HP Customer Support: Software and Driver Downloads page to update the firmware to make sure you are using the latest version.
· Solution 3. Recalibrate the print-head: All HP Printers have a calibration function that helps to make sure the cartridge ink falls in the correct place on the printing paper. It is possible that the double vision printing error occurred because the print head is not calibrated properly. Go to the toolbar on your HP printer software and use the calibration to align the text and then print a sample page to see if the error is resolved.
· Solution 4: Replace the ink cartridges: If you find that the double vision printing error persists even after you recalibrate the print-head and paper advance, you should consider replacing the ink cartridges on your printer. HP recommends all users to utilize genuine HP ink cartridges for the printer since it is not possible to attest the quality of non-HP cartridges.
· Solution 5: Reset the HP Printer: Another solution to fix the double vision error on your HP Printer is to reset the printer and restore the factory set-defaults. Resetting the HP Printer will restore the settings to the factory default, however, it will not affect the page count or the language settings of the printer.
If you have any questions about the solutions mentioned above, or if you find that the double vision printing error persists even after implementing the solutions you can call the HP Printer Technical Support Number and ask for additional technical assistance. Experienced HP technicians are available 24 hours a day and will be able to give you the best solution to resolve any error you may encounter while using your HP Printer.
Read more: HP printer helpline number
Source URL: HP Printer printing double vision
June 4, 2019 by hp printer tech support
If you wish to set up your HP Printer on Google cloud print, then you must also understand the benefits of this aspect. There are several added benefits that you would attain after having set up the could print option. You can then change your e-documents into paper form without many efforts. You would also have the option of storing the important data which is on your system on this platform. With the help of this option, you would be able to attain more from your printer device. The users can also connect with HP Printer Customer Care Number, to learn more about this feature.
Ways to set up your HP printer with the Google Cloud Print
The steps that the users would have to undertake to set up your HP printer with the Google Cloud print is as follows:
· You would have to make sure that your system is connected with a properly functioning network.
· Once you have examined the network connection, you would have to open your browser. It is suggested that users use Google Chrome for this process.
· After you have open the browser, you would now have to log in to your Gmail ID using your account credentials.
· Further, you would have to access the settings option on your browser. You would be able to find this option in the menu section of your browser.
· If you already have the HP printer connected with your system, then this settings option would help you locate your HP printer.
· Once you are done with all the above-given steps, you would need to login to your Google print button.
· After you have done this, you would get a lot of options on the screen. From the given options you would have to select the option of ‘Add Printer.’
· Having selected this option would aid you in developing a connection between your Google account and the Google print service.
· Now you would have to choose the option of managing your printer; the users can find this option in the menu that is available above.
· You would then be able to find all the printers that you have connected in this give list.
· Further, access the Google Print page and add a cloud-ready printer to your system. To add a cloud-ready printer, you would need to select the option of the same name that is available on the menu on your system screen.
· Finally, you would have to enter the name of the manufacturer of your printer, and then you select HP from the options which you would receive.
Following the given steps would enable you to set up Google Cloud Print on your HP Printer. If you face any issue while undertaking the above-given steps, then you would have to connect with HP Printer Tech Support promptly, the professionals there would efficiently guide you through the entire process in detail. This service is available on a 24-hour basis and is completely free of cost.
Read more: HP printer support
Source URL: How to set up Google Cloud Print on HP Printers
May 28, 2019 by hp printer tech support
There is a chip that is present in every HP color cartridge which works primarily for communicating with the printer. It is because of this chip that it becomes necessary that you reset the cartridges after refilling or replacing them. This chip helps in indicating the message of low in the cartridges. It has been seen that the error message of low ink would be displayed even after replacing the cartridges and this is where it becomes crucial that you reset them. When you manually reset the ink cartridges, it would save a lot of time and money. You would also be saved from encountering the unnecessary warning of low ink. You can understand this issue ideally by going through this blog. The users also have the option of promptly connecting with HP Printer Customer Support Number to avail assistance regarding this issue.
Steps to reset HP cartridges 57, 28 and 22 are as stated below:
· After you have successfully refilled or replaced the cartridges, take a look at the bottom of the cartridge. You would be able to find six copper contact strips at the bottom.
· Make sure that you keep the cartridge in front of you in such a manner that you can see the copper strips facing you.
· Now put a piece of tape on the top of the contact in the second column.
· After you have placed the tape, put the cartridge back into the printer. If you face an error message ignore it and then print a test page.
· Now remove the cartridge from the printer and keep the tape on it. Further place another tape on the top of the contact which is in the sixth row.
· You would now again have to place the cartridge in the printer and print a test page ignoring the error message.
· Finally, remove the cartridge again and take off all the tape that you had put on the contacts.
· Now when you replace the cartridge in the printer, you would be able to see that the ink level is displayed as full.
Opt for cycling the Cartridges
· You can take up this option if the first option does not work for you. In this process, you would require extra color cartridges.
· Now place the refilled cartridge in the printer while ignoring the error message that is being displayed.
· Take the refilled cartridge out and then replace it with the spare cartridge. Ignore the error message that you would receive and choose to print an alignment page.
· Once you are done with this step, remove the second cartridge and replace it with the other spare cartridge that you have.
· Again opt to print an alignment page.
· Once you have done all the said steps, remove and replace all the spare cartridges with the refilled cartridges. After you have done this step, you would be able to see that your ink levels are now shown to be full.
If you feel you would require more assistance while putting these steps into action, then you can choose to connect with the HP printer support Number. They would provide you with all the required assistance in this aspect.
Read more: HP Printer Technical Support
Source URL: How to reset an HP color Cartridge
May 20, 2019 by hp printer tech support
HP Printers are known all over the world for their speed and reliability. HP strives to develop innovative, user-friendly features to give its customers a hassle-free printing experience. HP ePrint is one such feature that is designed to allow users to efficiently manage their printing tasks. HP ePrint is a unique service that uses cloud-based technology and enables you to give print commands through an internet connection. Thanks to the ePrint technology, HP Printer users can simply email the document or image directly to their HP Printer. The technology is compatible with almost all devices, including smartphone, laptops, and tablets. You can call the HP Printer Customer Support Number and consult a certified expert to check if your printer is enabled with HP ePrint technology.
Although the e-Print service is meant to make printing more manageable, it can sometimes be an obstacle to printing, especially if you do not know how to use it. This article will give you an overview of how you can remove the ePrint option from your device in case it gets in the way of your work.
Step to Uninstall HP ePrint on Windows
Even though HP ePrint is designed to provide mobile printing capabilities, not everyone is comfortable using the technology. If you find that HP ePrint begins to interfere with the way you use your printer you can follow the steps given below to uninstall HP ePrint from your Windows device:
· Step 1: Switch on your Windows computer and log in as admin
· Step 2: Open the Control Panel and go ‘Devices and Printer.’
· Step 3: Review all the options and check is ‘HP ePrint’ is listed
· Step 4: If you find the ‘HP ePrint’ option right-click and press ‘Delete.’
· Step 5: Open the run tab and type ‘printui.exe /s’ in the given box
· Step 6: Select the Printer Drivers tab and look for ‘HP ePrint.’
· Step 7: Right-click it and press the ‘Remove’ button
· Step 8: Open the Print Server Properties Window
· Step 9: Press ‘Apply and Ok’ then close the Devices and Printer Window
After you exit the Devices and Printer Window, you can reboot your Windows computer and check if the HP ePrint software is uninstalled. If you have any difficulty uninstalling the software, you can call the HP Printer Technical Support and speak to a certified printer expert to identify the cause of the problem. HP experts are available 24 hours a day and will be able to give you the best solution to overcome any error related to your HP Printer. No matter what issues you may face with your HP Printer you can be sure that a team of experts stand ready to give you a step-by-step guide to fix those issues so that you can carry on with your work.
Read more: HP printer support Number