Julia Roberts's blog
September 12, 2019 by Julia Roberts
When you are planning to export a QuickBooks Company File from Desktop to QuickBooks Online, you don’t need to worry about any damage done to the file. It will only copy and paste the Company file to the QuickBooks Online version. Before exporting the file if you have any pending payroll or taxes task, perform the functions before and then begin the export process. To understand the procedure, follow the steps shared below. You can try to either execute the process manually or have a word with the experts at quickbooks technical support number.
Procedure for exporting the company file from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online
ØOpen QuickBooks Desktop by clicking on the icon.
ØOn the home page, click on ‘Menu’ from the taskbar and see whether an option of ‘Export Company File’ is available.
ØIf it is not, then click on ‘Help’ and click on ‘Update QuickBooks.’
ØThis needs to be done to install all the latest software updates. If you are working on an older version of QuickBooks, the updates might take a little more time to download.
ØExit out of the software after downloading the updates
ØAgain, click on the Desktop icon and launch QuickBooks software
ØClick on the pop-up window, which asks you to ‘Install Updates.’
ØFurther, click on ‘Menu’ and then click on the option of ‘Export the company file to QuickBooks Online.’
ØSign in to your QuickBooks Online account if you have one. (If you don’t have the same, then create one first)
ØIt can take some time to export the company file depending upon the amount of data it contains.
ØCheck for an email after QuickBooks finishes exporting the file.
ØClick on ‘Continue to account setup’ and sign in to the account.
ØRun the reports for profit and loss, balance sheet, and more in both QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online for comparison. This indicates whether the data transfer was done successfully or not.
Compare the charts. If the reports on both the QuickBooks version match accordingly, then the data transfer happened successfully. If not, then there lies some error. To troubleshoot the same, take guidance from the technical experts at quickbooks customer support.
Read more: quickbooks phone number
Source URL: How to export a QuickBooks Company File
September 5, 2019 by Julia Roberts
QuickBooks Point of Sale helps certain users who are working in retail to not face any issue with their billings. To assist users in such a situation, Intuit has developed a service which is known as GoPayment. Intuit GoPayment QuickB ooks allows the users to keep their credit cards and debit cards using their mobile application. This way, the users can use the credit card reader which is directly plugged from your mobile to make the processing of fee a lot more convenient. The users can connect with quickbooks customer care number to learn more about this process. This blog would also provide you with all the necessary information regarding this service.
GoPayment QuickBooks Point of Sale enables the users for mobile income and real-time stock tracking. To substitute the list, the users can use GoPayment with QuickBooks point of sale. The users must first select the desired list in QuickBooks Point of sale to sync with GoPayment device.
· The mobile sync option allows the users with the capability for the credit card sales from inside or outside of the store.
· GoPayment will enable you to choose any type of payment, which includes test, key, coins, or swipe card.
· QuickBooks Point of Sale also provides the payment account of GoPayment that isn’t even needed.
· The swipe fee complements the least price in the case of QuickBooks Point of Sale bill.
· iPhone and Android devices are some of QuickBooks Intuit GoPayment customers.
· All the information which is applicable to sales and listing is synchronized with QuickBooks Point of Sale application.
· There are certain changes which are implicated when suitable payments are determined.
· The users then have to click on the Mobile Sync option.
· Then they have to manually sync by deciding the cloud icon, which is present at the top right corner of their QuickBooks Point of sale.
· Choose the item which you wish to promote in GoPayment from the list of items available.
· Then choose the edit option from the facts widgets and opt for the sync to the mobile checkbox.
· Finally click on the save.
· Form the sections on your mobile device
· The users have to select the inventory after which they have to opt the department list in Point of Sale.
· Now, choose the department label to list the name of the department from the column.
· If you wish, you can edit the department name whenever needed.
· Once you have done all the above-given steps, the mobile sync process would be complete.
When the users follow all the above-given steps accurately, they will get a clear understanding of how to use GoPayment QuickBooks. In case they come across any issue, they can promptly connect with quickbooks customer service. This service is accessible on a 24-hour basis and is free for the users to engage with.
Read more: quickbooks support number
Source URL: How to use GoPayment Quickbooks
August 10, 2019 by Julia Roberts
Missing the AOL Desktop Gold icon issue can be quite uncanny as it can appear at any time. You log in to your system and find that the desktop icon for the AOL Gold software is missing. It can happen after a Windows update or a few other reasons. Usually, the issue gets resolved after you delete the software from the device and support aol gold in the system again. Installing the application automatically creates a desktop icon. However, before you try reinstalling the software, you can go for the necessary troubleshooting steps. This blog discusses the issue in detail and provides a solution for the desktop icon not showing on Windows 8, 8.1, and 10. You can view the shortcut icon but unable to view the actual AOL Gold icon. Follow the steps shared below and implement the same.
Solution 1- Restoring the disappeared icon from the system tray.
A system tray is a taskbar, which appears at the bottom of the screen and has all the icons of the applications that you frequently use.
Solution 2- Restoring the disappeared icon from ‘My Computer.’
The above-given steps will help you to recover the missing AOL Desktop icon. Nevertheless, if you find that this issue keeps on occurring and again, then you can AOL desktop Gold download in the system.
August 7, 2019 by Julia Roberts
QuickBooks is considered as one of the best accounting software available in the market. It is mainly used by small and medium-sized businesses to manage their financial and accounting data. It helps users to keep track of their bills and expenses, and it continues to prove its worth with each passing day. But, like other software, QuickBooks also has some technical glitches which somehow affect the work of the users. QuickBooks error 1603 is one such error which occurs at the time of installing or updating the software. This error is mainly caused due to corrupted Microsoft windows installer files or damaged or incomplete QuickBooks desktop installation. In this article, you have been provided with some easy ways to fix this error very soon. You can also get in touch with quickBooks customer service number to seek help from the well-trained and skilled experts.
Before moving further to fix error 1603, you should know the main reasons due to which this error occurs:
- Corrupt or incomplete installation of the software
- Corrupt Windows registry can also cause this error
- Any virus or malware might have infected your system
- You might have deleted some important files related to the software
These are some important and beneficial steps which you could follow to resolve QuickBooks error code 1603:
- Once you download the tool, you will receive a message to save the file on the desktop
- You will have to close all other programs running in the background
- Double click the tool and start running in the computer system as well
- After this, users are required to shut down the computer and restart it.
- Users are required to check if there are any Windows update available in the system
- Hold the Windows key and find updates with .NET framework, C++ and MSXML
- Type Windows updates in the search box
- You will see ‘Check for Windows updates’ option in the options menu, click on that.
- Install all the updates available
- You will have to go to the control panel
- Then, click ‘Uninstall a program.’
- You will find a list from which you have to uninstall all Microsoft MSXML&C++ components
- You need to restart your computer
- You have to install the components again from the Microsoft website.
If you follow these three steps carefully, you will definitely be able to fix the error 1603. But, if you find any problem while implementing these steps or if the error persists even after following these steps, you can get in touch with quickBooks tech support number where the team of experts will provide you a detailed and step by step solution to your problem. These experts are available 24 hours to serve you.