Lucifer Cooy's blog
January 5, 2019 by Lucifer Cooy
This post show a guide on how to udpate SEC-E9 for table PC bluetooth version.
( Please notice that you just need to click the “UpdateCheck” once, no need to click it repeatedly)
November 30, 2018 by Lucifer Cooy
After more than one year of test and conclusion, a sheet of Lonsdor K518ISE Key programmer feedabck was formed, it is newest and most comprehensive.
More info about is please visit:http://www.obd360.com
1. Lonsdor K518ISE: New 3 month trial period for certain special function.
I used it for Megane 3 with Smart Card system. Programmed key card in 2 minutes. No need pin code or anything….
Seems they have finally got a good competition for the Zedfull…..
2. Good news !! New update is good for MQB key !! Work fine add key on golf mk7 2015 ! Very fast and easy !!! Bravo !!
3. Mégane 3 RS 2010, 4 buttons card, hands free. Cards programmed 2 mins, Starts/stops, opens/closes, and the hands free works too with factory cards.
4. Renault espace 2008 added 2 smart cards with no error, after finished the 2 cards were not recognised did not start car or work central locking
took long while, 5 minutes per card, MVP coded all cards in under 30 seconds, working perfect…
5. I made cas 2 one week ago no problem at all i made key in slot off lonsdor max 5 min
6. Personaly I never had issue with BMW cas 2/3 with lonsdor
7. Volvo v50 2005 add key and remote ok
8. Fiat doblo 2017. Program key ok And desabled key lost.
9. Honda accord 2012. Add key ok.
10. Renault master3 2012 add key ok
11. BMW 1 F25 2012 fem add Key ok
12. Read pin add key Peugeot 208 2014 ok
13. Mazda cx9 2015 add key 4d-63 80bit ok
More…… Lonsdor K518ISE test reports yes & no.
Article from:Lonsdor K518ISE Key programmer Feedback Yes & No (Newest & Complete)
November 8, 2018 by Lucifer Cooy
Autel MD808 Pro OBD II Diagnostics function is a fast-access option that allows you to carry out a quick test on the drive train systems of OBD II vehicles.When more than one vehicle control module is detected by the scan tool, you will be prompted to select the module where the data may be retrieved. The most often to be selected are the Power-train Control Module [PCM] and Transmission Control Module [TCM].
For more product check:OBD360
Autel MD808 Pro Read Codes
Read Codes can be done with the key on engine off (KOEO) or with the key on engine running (KOER). This function is used to read the detailed information of a particular diagnostic trouble code for technicians to better solve the problem.
#1To read codes
1) Use UP/DOWN scroll button to select Read Codes from Diagnostic Menu and press OK.
If there is not any Diagnostic Trouble Code, the display indicates “No (pending) codes are stored in the module!” Wait a few seconds or press any key to return to the previous screen.
2) View DTCs and their definitions on screen.
3) If more than one DTC is found, use the UP/DOWN scroll button to check all the codes.
If retrieved DTCs contain any manufacturer specific or enhanced codes, a “Manufacturer specific codes are found! Press any key to select vehicle make!” message comes up prompting you to select vehicle manufacturer to view DTC definitions. Use UP/DOWN scroll button to select manufacturer and then press OK to confirm.
-If the manufacturer of your vehicle is not listed, use the UP/DOWN scroll button to select Other and press OK.
Autel MD808 Pro Erase Codes
Erase Codes is performed with key on engine off (KOEO). This function is used to delete diagnostic trouble code when the fault the caused the specific DTC is fixed.
-To erase codes
1) Use the UP/DOWN scroll buttons to select Erase Codes from Diagnostics Menu and press OK.
2) After you have pressed OK button, a message will come up asking you to check the ignition and engine status.
- If you do not want to proceed with erasing codes, press ESC button or select NO to exit and return to the previous screen.
-If you press Yes or OK, a warning message will come up asking your confirmation. Press the OK button to confirm.
- If the codes are cleared successfully, an “Erase Done!” confirmation message will appear on the display.
- If the codes are not cleared, then an “Erase Failure. Turn Key on with Engine off!” message appears.
3) Press any button to return to Diagnostic Menu.
Autel MD808 Pro Live Data
In this function, you can not only read the live data but also record data for later review.
The View Data function allows viewing of live or real time PID data of vehicle’s computer module(s).
- If the “One Graphic” on the bottom appears when a PID is highlighted, graphic information is available. Select One Graphic to view PID graph. PID name, current value, maximum and minimum values are also displayed on the screen.
- If a “Two Graphics” button appears on the bottom of the screen that means this selected PID can be displayed with another related PID together on the same screen for better comparison.
- When two PIDs are displayed as two parallel graphs, a “Merge Graph” option will appear on the bottom, and that means the two graphs can be merged into one graph for better comparison.
-Select Text to return to text viewing of PID data.
-Select Save to record retrieved live data and PID graphs.
-Select Pause to suspend viewing. You could resume the viewing process again by selecting Start.
Autel MD808 Pro Record Data
The Record Data function allows recording vehicle modules’ Parameter Identification (PID) data to help diagnose intermittent vehicle problems. You could save data files to the Micro SD card and then use the Playback function to view the saved files.
Select Save on the bottom to record the live data displaying. The scan tool will start timing to record retrieved live data and PID graphs. Text and Graphics data can both be recorded.
Autel MD808 Pro Freeze Frame
Freeze Frame Data allows the technician to view the vehicle’s operating parameters at the moment a DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) is detected. For example, the parameters may include engine speed (RPM), engine
coolant temperature (ECT), or vehicle speed sensor (VSS) etc. This information will aid the technician by allowing the parameters to be duplicated for diagnostic and repair purposes.
Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro I/M Readiness
I/M Readiness function is used to check the operations of the Emission System on OBD II compliant vehicles. It is an excellent function to use prior to having a vehicle inspected for compliance to a state emission program.
Some latest vehicle models may support two types of I/M Readiness tests:
A. Since DTCs Cleared – indicates status of monitors since the DTCs are erased.
B. This Drive Cycle – indicates status of monitors since the beginning of the current drive cycle.
An I/M Readiness Status result of “NO” does not necessarily indicate that the vehicle being tested will fail the state I/M inspection. For some states, one or more such monitors may be allowed to be “Not Ready” to pass the emission inspection.
- OK – indicates that a particular monitor being checked has completed its diagnostic testing.
- INC – indicates that a particular monitor being checked has not completed its diagnostic testing.
-N/A – the monitor is not supported on that vehicle.
Autel MD808 Pro O2 Monitor Test
OBD II regulations set by SAE require the relevant vehicle monitors and tests on the oxygen (O2) sensors to identify problems related to fuel efficiency and vehicle emissions. These tests are not on-demand tests and they are done automatically when engine operating conditions are within
specified limits. These test results are saved in the on-board computer's memory.
The O2 Monitor Test function allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.
The O2 Monitor Test function is not supported by vehicles which communicate using a controller area network (CAN). For O2 Monitor Test results of CAN-equipped vehicles, see section On-Board Monitor Test.
Autel MD808 Pro On-Board Monitor Test
The On-Board Monitor Test is useful after servicing or after erasing a vehicle’s control module memory. The On-Board Monitor Test is used for non-CAN-equipped vehicles to retrieve and display test results for emission-related power train components and systems that are not continuously monitored. This function is also used for CAN-equipped vehicles to retrieve and display test results for emission-related power train components and systems that are continuously and non-continuously monitored. Test and components IDs are determined by the vehicle manufacturer.
In this test, there are typically a minimum value, a maximum value, and a current value for each monitor. By comparing the current value with the minimum and maximum value, the scan tool will determine if it is OK.
Autel MD808 Pro Component Test
The Component Test function allows initiating a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. The scan tool itself does not perform the leak test, but commands the vehicle's on-board computer to start the test. Different vehicle manufacturers might have different criteria and methods for stopping the test once it has been started. Before starting the Component Test, refer to the vehicle service manual for instructions to stop the test.
Autel MD808 Pro Vehicle Information
The Vehicle Info. function enables retrieval of Vehicle Identification No. (VIN), Calibration ID Nos. (CINs), Calibration Verification Nos. (CVNs) and
In-use Performance Tracking on 2000 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9.
The Modules Present function allows viewing of the module IDs and communication protocols for OBD II modules in the vehicle.
Autel MD808 Pro DTC Lookup
The DTC Lookup function allows user to search definitions of DTC stored in built-in DTC library.