AOL Email Technical Support's blog
April 13, 2019 by AOL Email Technical Support
Emails are one of the most important medium of communication. The need for an efficient email service has exponentially grown over the years. Emails have been the core mode of professional communication and people of all age use the services of emails almost equally. There have been several email service providers in the market. One of those is the AOL Email. AOL email has been catering to various needs of the users for a long time now. They have been in the field for so long that they have a clear understanding of how things work and what are core objectives that need to be given a lot of attention. This is an era where users use multiple email services. Some for their personal use and some for their professional use. Hence the need to toggle among various email service providers has also increased. AOL Email has taken this need of the users into consideration and provided them with the feature of accessing AOL email using Microsoft Outlook. This feature of interconnectivity has eased a lot of work off the shoulders of the users. They now do not need to toggle between various email services and can rather use just one. The user can attain more information about this feature that is brought to you by AOL by connecting with the AOL Email Customer Service Number. They would provide you with all the information that you are looking for.
Method to access AOL Email using Outlook
When you are looking to access the AOL email using Microsoft Outlook, one thing that you must keep in mind is that both the accounts have been properly synced. If you are not able to sync the accounts you would have to face several issues while accessing the account. It is also necessary that you have a strong and stable internet connection which is functioning on your system. It is also suggested that each step given below is undertaken with the utmost care and you get the work done precisely.
The steps that need to be undertaken are:
• You would have to log in to your Microsoft Outlook account and the move the option of ‘Account Settings’
• Further, choose the option of adding an account and the opt to the option of ‘Manual Setup or Additional Server Types’
• Then you will have to select the ‘IMAP or POP’ whichever you feel comfortable with
• Now further in the advanced settings, accurately fill in the information that have been given
• Account Type: IMAP
• Incoming Mail Server: imap.aol.com
• Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP): smtp.aol.com
• After this, you would be asked to provide the login information, use the AOL Desktop username and password to sign in
• Now in the outgoing server options, fill the given information
• Incoming Server (IMAP): 993 or 143
• Incoming Server encrypted connection: SSL
• Outgoing Server (SMTP): 587
• Outgoing Server encrypted connection: TLS
Once you have made all the said changes, double check that the information that you have entered is correct. After you have made sure that the information is accurate you can restart your system after closing all the windows. If you face any inconvenience in following any step that has been given to you, it is best advised that you quickly connect with the AOL Email Technical Support Number. They would aid you in the best ways possible in solving the issue. This service is available all around the clock and is completely free of cost.
Read more: AOL Email Customer Service
Source URL: Access an AOL Email Account with Outlook