Canon Printer Customer Service's blog
May 9, 2019 by Canon Printer Customer Service
Canon Printers are considered to be one of the best printers in the world, and for good reason. These printers are designed and custom made to meet the specific requirements of the customer. There are different models of Canon Printers and each model comes with its own unique features and functions. Even though Canon Printers are known for being user-friendly you may sometimes encounter errors that prevent you from completing your printing tasks. Canon Printer Error Code 6000 is one such error that can disrupt your work because it does not allow you to print new documents. This article will give you an insight into the steps you can use in order to solve Canon Printer Error Code 6000 and carry on using the printer. Since it is not possible to give a detailed troubleshooting solution in an article like this you can call the Canon Printer Customer Care Number and ask for additional assistance in case you do not understand any of the steps mentioned below.
Causes of Canon Printer Error Code 6000
Canon Printer Error Code 6000 is a hardware error that indicates there is a problem with one of the printer components. In order to find the best solution to fix the Canon Printer error, it helps to know what caused the error in the first place. Here are some of the causes of Canon Printer Error Code 6000:
· The feed tray of the printer is blocked and cannot be opened. This blockage is caused due to the accumulation of dust particles or pieces of paper.
· Canon Printer Error Code 6000 can also occur if the paper tray was not correctly attached to the printer at the time of installation.
· Sometimes users give multiple print commands so as to speed up the printing process. However, these multiple commands can cause errors.
· It is possible that the line feed is smeared or scratched or there are sensor unit defects in the printer that may have caused the error.
Steps to Fix Canon Printer Error Code 6000
Restarting or resetting your Canon Printer is the safest and most effective way to troubleshoot any hardware errors, including Canon Printer Error Code 6000. You can refer to the instructions below to reset the printer and resolve the error:
· Disconnect your Canon printer from the power source and let it remain idle for a couple of minutes.
· Carefully reconnect the power cable for the printer, insert it into the power socket and turn it on.
· Press and hold the power button on your printer for the next few seconds and then press the ‘Stop’ button twice.
· Repeat this procedure twice and then release the power button. After you release the power button press the ‘Stop’ button four times.
After you reset the printer try and print a test document. If you find that the error is still not resolved then you can call the Canon Printer Tech Support and see if you can implement any advanced troubleshooting steps.
Read More: Canon Printer Support
Source URL: Canon Printer error code 6000
April 29, 2019 by Canon Printer Customer Service
Canon scan error code 255, 0, 0 usually pops up when you download the latest Canon printer, driver.
This happens and when you are trying to scan over the network or with the help of USB, there is no scan result whatsoever. This type of error code is received by the users when the scan type has not been set to the remote scanner device. If you have been troubled with this issue then you need not worry as the professionals at Canon Printer Tech Support Number will be able to resolve your issue with their research and expert advice. You may also read this blog so you get a brief idea that how you can fix this error on your own.
This issue as such will not cause a hindrance when you are printing something, but surely you will not be able to scan anything. This error indicates that the scanner is not working, and which further tells you that you have not selected a scan type at the machine. You can try the method that has been given below. Make sure that you get rid of this snag as soon as possible so that you can resume scanning your documents easily.
How to effectively solve the Canon scan error code 255, 0, 0?
You shall worry no more as this blog will provide you with the most efficient and effective solution to work with. Read this blog till the end and make sure that you apply one of the solutions at least.
Method 1- Solving this error with the help of MF Toolbox
· Canon Printer MF toolbox is a freeware utility that helps the users to manage the scanning tasks.
· You need to make sure that the MF toolbox has been configured with the computer properly after the driver has been downloaded. If the MF Toolbox has been disabled, then enable it first.
· Now long press the Scan button on the Printer and proceed to the next step.
· Go to the option of MF Toolbox on the system and select the PDF option.
· Then either press the scan button on the printer or click on the green button in the computer.
· Once done, the scanner will be able to work properly
Method 2-By changing the system settings
· Log in to the computer with the help of a remote user interface.
· Go to the system settings and then you are required to turn off the USB device settings
· Apply the changes and click Okay.
You can get rid of this error by applying either of the two steps. And if none of the given methods work, then you are required to consult the experts at Canon Printer Customer Care.
Read more: Canon printer phone number
Source URL: Troubleshoot Canon Scan Error Code 255, 0, 0
April 18, 2019 by Canon Printer Customer Service
The issue of Canon Printer displaying the error ‘Not Enough Memory’ can be encountered when there is some temporal mismatch malfunction that has taken place in the operating system. It has been observed that the latest Windows 10 update could be the reason for this error to be displayed. Lately, there has been a lot of canon printer users who have encountered this issue. Another reason for your printer to show this error is when your printer does not have enough memory to complete the printing job. Sometimes it has also been seen that this error occurs due to the file having a certain kind of font which the printer is not compatible with. In all the said cases you would see that the Canon printer shows error ‘Not Enough Memory’.
It always a big issue when you come across and a malfunction while working on your printer. Coming across a malfunction with your printer would mean that you would not be able to carry forward any of your print jobs. You would have to solve the issue that has come up with your printer before you can even think of starting your print works. The user can also connect with the Canon Printer Technical Support Number, where they can know more about the nature of the problem that they are facing. The executives at this number would provide you with all the required information.
Steps to troubleshoot Canon Printer Error ‘Not Enough Memory’
Before you start up with the troubleshooting methods, it is advised that you accurately follow each and every step that has been mentioned to be able to effectively solve the problem that you have come across with. It is also suggested that you do a complete system scan to ensure that your system and the printer connected is well protected against any online threat or untrustworthy elements. The methods to fix this issue is as follows:
Process 1: Reset the memory settings
· Click on the ‘Start’ menu and launch the start menu
· Now you would have to choose the option of ‘Settings’
· Further, navigate to the ‘Printer/Device’ Option
· Now you would have to right click on the printer icon and then opt the option of ‘Properties’
· After you have opted for the said option, choose the ‘Device Option’
· In the end, in the Printer Memory list, you would have to click on the right settings options
· Now you can click on ‘Ok’ and close the tab
Method 2: Run as Administrator
If you are using the MP Navigator, then you would have to run the program as Administrator. The steps that you would have to further follow are:
· Right click on the icon of ‘Programs’ and then select the ‘Properties’ option which would be available
· After that, navigate to the ‘Shortcut’ tab option
· Now you would have to click on the ‘Advanced’ option
· Once you are in the advanced settings, checkmark on the option which says ‘Run as Administrator’
· Now click on the ‘Apply’ option which would save the changes that have been made
· In the end, it is suggested that you close all the windows open and reboot your system
These are steps that would effectively solve the error message ‘Not Enough Memory’. If you are facing any issue while working these steps, the best option for you would be to connect with the Canon Printer Customer Service and avail expert guidance on how to accurately solve the issue.
Read more: Canon Printer Helpline Number
April 11, 2019 by Canon Printer Customer Service
While configuring a Canon wireless printer there are certain issues that need to be carefully catered to. These rules and aspects are the same in all the models of wireless printers of Canon. Wireless printers have been a great boon to the world, cutting out on several issues that were caused by the wires malfunctioning etc. This feature has eased the function of printing all the more. Not only the quality of printing has been improving with time, but it has also been seen that the way of functioning of these printers has become more convenient. Canon has constantly made sure that they give out the best possible printing experience to the users. Not only do they give you magnificent products, but they also provide you with best in class customer support service. One can easily connect with the Canon Printer Technical Support Number and avail any kind of assistance from them.
The most appropriate steps to configure your Canon Wireless printers are:
· Start with inserting your product CD into your computer system to install the printer driver. In case you have an issue with the CD process, you can also download the printer driver from the official website of Canon.
· Once the driver setup beings, follow all the steps that are being displayed on the screen.
· After you have clicked on the start setup option on the main screen, you would be given on-screen options to select your country, license agreement and so forth.
· Soon would also receive a message to select the connection method that you would prefer for your printer.
· Choose the option of ‘Wireless LAN Connection’ and opt for ‘Next’.
· You would receive a list of printers in which would have to opt for the printer model you are currently trying to configure and then click on ‘Next’
· After you have accurately adhered to above-given steps you would receive a pop-up message of ‘Connection Complete’.
· This would ensure that you have successfully completed configuring your Canon wireless printer.
The above-given steps are sufficient enough to allow you to configure your canon wireless printer. In case you come across any kind difficulty or malfunctioning while following the given instruction. You can always feel free to connect yourself with the Canon Printer Customer Service and avail their professional assistance to solve the issue that you have comes across with. This service is available throughout the day and is completely free of any kind of charge.
Read more: Canon Printer Helpline Number
Source URL: Configuring canon wireless or wired printer
April 1, 2019 by Canon Printer Customer Service
While using Cannon Printer if you have led yourself into any problem then there is likely chance that you are among all those users who will need experts’ advice to fix the issue. If your Canon printer is not printing properly or if it is printing the blurred and faded images or print jobs get stuck while giving print commands. Or are you not able to download the latest version of Canon printer driver or your printer is not turning on? If all these issues are encountered by you then you need to immediately reach out to Canon Printer Technical Support Number where you will speak with the mavens who can help you in resolving the issue at hand.
There can be many reasons why you are facing issue while using the Canon Printer. It can be because of an outdated driver, or empty ink tank or connection issue or any other issue. In order to fix this problem you need to follow the below mentioned guidelines:
· Check to see if your Canon Printer if indicator lights are flashing in a specific pattern or not. If they are not then it is representing an error code. You need to check the manual that comes with the printer to fix the problem of the error code.
· Always check that power cable is connected properly with the wall outlet and all USB cable are connected accordingly in printer and computer. You can also open the front door of the printer to see if there is not paper stuck inside the paper feed.
· Open the software of Canon Printer and click on the Properties tab or Options tab to do minor changes in the settings. Click on the option of Test Alignment to let the printer do its alignment and Clean Print Heads option to clean the print head of your printer. Then give the test print to see if the print is coming fine or not.
· Try to uninstall the outdated driver of Cannon printer and then install the latest version of the Canon printer driver.
Whenever any error occurs in Canon Printer users are requested to first dial Canon Printer Customer Service so that they can speak with the experts who can give you best advice on how to fix the issue. Because only experts have the knowledge as well as the expertise which is a need for fixing the Canon Printer issue. One can avail the help of the support team at all 24 hours round the clock without ant time and constraints.
Read more: Canon Printer Helpline Number
Source URL: Troubleshooting canon printer
March 25, 2019 by Canon Printer Customer Service
Canon is one of the biggest printer producer available in the market. Canon has given many printer models which work very efficiently. Due to the advanced technology and unique design of Canon printers people love to use this device. But as a machine or software, this device also goes through difficulties time to time. Though all the error can be resolved through some techniques, but for a little time the user face the problem. One of the problem user’s faces is ‘Canon Printer stopped working after windows update’.
If you are a Canon printer user and facing the same issue, then don’t need to get irritated. Just keep calm and perform some rectifying techniques. If you don’t need any troubleshooting method, then reach out to the Canon Printer Technical Support Number and ask for help.
Resolution of this error
There are several methods you can try to solve this problem. Every method alone can solve the problem, but it depends on the cause of the problem. So, here in this blog, you can read some of the methods to solve this problem.
Method 1. Use the Printer troubleshooter tool
This step can be done by installing the printer troubleshooter tool. You can download this tool from the official website. Install it completely and follow these steps to start the diagnose process:
Press the Windows + R to start Run on the computer. Type ‘msdt.exe or id printer diagnostic’ in the window and press the Enter button.
Then select the printer in the options list and click on Next to start the diagnostic process.
Wait until the diagnosis process gets completed and check if the problem gets resolved.
Method 2. Update printer drivers
Most of the printer problem occurs if the computer has outdated printer drivers installed. So, it will be best if you update the printer drivers. You can download the latest drivers from the official website of Canon printers.
Go to Canon Printer official website and open drivers section.
After that choose your printer model and click on download.
Install the drivers completely and restart the computer after the process gets finished.
Method 3. Virus Scan
Use any Antivirus software and ru-n a full system scan to remove the virus or malicious files present on the computer. Just make sure to use an updated Antivirus software.
You can perform these methods to solve the ‘Canon Printer stopped working after windows update’. Take customer support help if you need help from an expert. Dial Canon Printer Helpline Number.
Read more: Canon Printer Customer Service