Canon Printer Customer Service's blog
August 20, 2019 by Canon Printer Customer Service
Canon Printers are one of the largest printer manufacturers currently functioning the market. They have been active in the market for several years now, and this enabled them with a clear understanding of what exactly is the requirement of the users. There are various amazing features that the users get once they start using Canon printers. One common issue which the user faces while working on Canon printer is when they upgrade their system to Windows 10. It is often seen that Canon printer doesn’t work with Windows 10 systems. When the user comes across this issue, it would completely disrupt their printing needs. This is an issue which the users can handle on their own. Even if they come across the need for additional assistance, they have the option of connecting with canon printer contact number. Some of the most promising ways in which the users can solve this issue has been mentioned in this blog. It is the issues with the operating system which doesn’t include the drivers which are compatible with the old printers.
Ways to troubleshooting issue of Canon Printer not working on Windows 10
There are various ways in which the users can solve the problem of their Canon printer not working in Windows 10. Some of the most effective techniques have been provided below using which the users can easily overcome this issue:
Step 1: Access Printer’s Control Panel
The very first steps that the users must take in order to troubleshoot this issue is by using Windows 10’s troubleshooting tools. The users can then search for printers in the Windows 10 search box and then select the option of ‘Devices and Printers’ from the list of option that would be provided to you. This would then open the Devices and Printers window.
Step 2: Troubleshoot the connected printer
Once the window is open, the users should search for the Canon Printer, and it might be in the list of Printers or Unspecified. If you do find your printer in the list, then you right-click on it and choose the option of Troubleshoot from the menu that would appear. Further, follow all the on-screen instructions that would be provided to you for troubleshooting the printer.
Step 3: Examine whether your printer is installed on the system
If you couldn’t solve the issue using the above-given step, then it might be because Windows 10 hasn’t detected your printer. So the next step that you would have to take up is access the Printers and Scanners option that is available on the Control Panel. If you don’t find your printer in the list of the main window, you would then have to click on the option to ‘Add a Printer or Scanner’ and wait while the system tries to detect your printer device. You have to make sure that the printer is ON.
Step 4: Install the printer manually
If you come across no success in the earliest steps, then you would have to install the printer manually, and you would need the appropriate driver that would suit your printer device. Once you find the best suitable printer driver, download and install it on your system.
If there is any other issue that you come across while incorporating the steps given above, then you can promptly connect with canon printer customer service number. By doing so, the users would be connected with highly trained professionals who would efficiently guide you through the process of solving the issue that you are facing.
Read more: canon printer customer support
Source URL: Canon Printer Doesn’t Work With Windows 10
August 6, 2019 by Canon Printer Customer Service
Canon printers are advanced printer technology devices that are providing complete assurance to users to protect their interests in the printing process. Canon printers possess an efficient technique to provide you a cost-effective solution for printing. It has reduced a lot of time and ease the complexity of the printing job. You can easily manage the quality complex printing process with the best printing quality.
In some cases, you may get a display message stating “not enough memory” and get stopped from continuing your work. This issue may occur when you update your Windows 10 software. Sometimes insufficient memory may be the issue. You need to fix the issue quickly because it will prevent you from performing printing tasks. You get a lot of pending works, and this may lead you in trouble. Now you can call at canon printer customer support number and get the easy support to troubleshoot the issue. In this blog, you will get some easy solution as well to fix the issue.
An easy solution to fix “Not enough memory” display issue:
Here are some easy solutions that you can be followed to get a quick fix of your issues and make your printer working again. But before you start the process to solve the issue, you need to perform a complete system scan to remove any unwanted or malicious content. To fix the issue, you need to follow these steps:
Solution 1. By resetting the memory settings
· Go the start menu and find the settings option.
· Then go to the printer/device option.
· Then right-click on the displayed printer icon and choose properties from the menu.
· Choose the device option.
· You will see the printer memory list and then click on the right settings.
· Then click on ok and close the tab.
Solution 2. Run as administrator
In case you have MP navigator you need to run the program as administrator. Then you need to follow these steps given below:
· Go to the programs option and right click on it.
· Then select properties option and click on the advanced option.
· Once you get the advanced settings, you need to check to mark the option ‘Run as administrator.’
· Then click on apply to save the changes.
Now close all the windows and restart your system.
Get the canon support for better assistance:
In case you are not able to fix the issue on your own, you need to call at canon printer technical support to get the professional support and expert advice to remove the issue and avoid the further issues as well.
Read more: canon printer support number
July 29, 2019 by Canon Printer Customer Service
There is a close link between the ink level on your printer and your stress level. When faced with a deadline at work, the lower the ink level on your Canon Printer, the higher your stress level. You will see an error message that reads “Error Code 1668” or “Error Code 1688”, whenever the ink runs out on your Canon Printer. This article will give you some helpful tips on what you can do to resolve the Canon Printer Error Code 1688. Apart from the solution mentioned below, you can call the Canon Printer Customer Care Number and speak to a qualified printer expert to get additional technical assistance.
Step to manually reset the ink level on your Canon Printer
The ink level indicator is meant to warn you whenever the ink is running low so that you can replace the ink cartridges. However, there could be a technical glitch in the ink level that may have caused the Error Code 1668. You can follow the steps below and use the manual process to reset the ink level on your Canon Printer:
· Step 1: Press the ‘Start’ button on the computer and go to the ‘Control Panel.’
· Step 2: Go to the ‘Hardware and Sound’ section on the control panel.
· Step 3: Click ‘Devices and Printers’ (Sometimes it says ‘Printers and Faxes.’)
· Step 4: Select the ‘Maintenance Program’ and proceed to the next step.
· Step 5: Click on the Canon Printer Preferences in the dialog box that opens.
· Step 6: Navigate to the maintenance section and check the ink level warning.
· Step 7: Press the radio box beside the ink level warning to disable it.
· Step 8: Select the ‘Apply’ option to save the changes you made and close the Canon Printer Preferences dialog box.
You can now restart your printer and check if you can still see Canon Printer Error Code 1668 on the screen. While restarting the printer, you will need to press and hold the ‘Stop/Reset’ button on your Canon Printer for around five seconds and then release the button. If you find that Error Code 1668 still appears that means that there is a deeper technical issue with your printer. You should call the Canon Printer Tech Support and speak to a skilled printer technician and software expert to resolve the issue. You can reach out to a printer expert 24 hours a day to get a step-by-step guide to implement advanced solutions to fix Canon Printer Error Code 1668, or indeed any other Canon printer error you may encounter.
Read more: Canon Printer Support
Source URL: How to resolve Error 1668 on Canon Printer
July 18, 2019 by Canon Printer Customer Service
Canon printers are known to perform at best to support the user’s needs and protect their interests in printing tasks. It has been offering a lot of features to the users to make their job easier and keep them happy and satisfied. Now due to some reasons, you may face some issues with your Canon printers and paper jam issues is one of them that should be encountered ta earliest else it may prevent you from completing your printing tasks. While printing when you an error message appears on stating that paper jam issue. It can be occurred due to several reasons. When some piece of paper gets stuck in the paper tray or roller, it shows this error messages. Even a small particle of debris can create such an issue. However, you can remove this issue on your own with some easy steps. You can contact at Canon Printer Customer Service Number for further assistance as well.
An easy fix to the paper jam issue:
As you have known the reasons behind the issue you can fix it on your own with some easy steps. To get the complete solution, you have to follow these easy steps:
Turn your printer off:
To initiate the process of solution you need to turn your printer off. This important because you have to open up some parts of the printer so it would be better to work with moving parts when the printer is off. You have worked inside the device to clear the issue and then you need to switch.
Open doors and panels:
Now you need to locate the paper jam issue to fix this. You have to open all the printer’s doors that may lead to a paper jam issue. When you open the doors and panels, then you need to open or remove the input tray of your printer and track the path of the paper to the output tray of the external device. So you need to open all the doors and panels to locate the exact place of issue.
Clear all the paper scraps and debris:
In the second step, you must have found out the location of where paper as jammed. Now you have to remove these piece of paper. You should look, or the debris and even the dust particles in the paper tray and make it clean at the doors and panels. You need to perform these steps quite gently and carefully and keep inside parts of printers unharmed.
Fix the printer:
Once you remove the debris and piece of paper and confirm that there is no other obstacle remains in the paper tray of inside the printer than you need to close all the doors and panels carefully and turn your printer on. Now you can make a test copy.
These steps are easy to follow, and you can easily process the solution to fix the issue. However, if you need a proper expert solution, then you should call at Canon Printer Customer Support and get the easy solution.
Read more: Canon printer contact number
Source URL : How to fix paper jam in canon printer
July 11, 2019 by Canon Printer Customer Service
Your Canon Printer has a number of hardware components that work together to give you a smooth and efficient printing experience. However, if there is a technical error with one printer component, it can prevent you from completing your printing tasks. Error Code B200 is a common technical error that is connected to the print head. The print head on your Canon Printer is designed to transfer the ink to the paper and ensures precision while printing. This article will give you some helpful tips on how to fix Canon Printer Error B200 and resolve the print head issue. If you find that the error keeps appearing you should consider contacting Canon Printer Customer Care Number so that you can implement a more advanced troubleshooting solution to resolve the error.
Steps to troubleshoot Canon Printer Error B200
The troubleshooting steps to resolve Error Code B200 often vary depending on your printer model. Depending on the number of cartridges you have in your printer, you can follow either of the solutions mentioned below:
Fix Canon Printers with 4 (or more) cartridges
· Step 1: Remove the cover of your Canon printer and take out the cartridges
· Step 2: Lift the lever next to the cartridge cradles and remove the print head
· Step 3: Reinsert the print head and lock the lever in place
· Step 4: Gently reinsert the printer cartridges and close the cover
· Step 5: Disconnect the power cable from the Canon Printer
· Step 6: Let the printer cool down for about 5 minutes and then reconnect it
· Step 7: Complete a nozzle check of your Canon Printer and see if Error Code B200 is resolved
Fix Canon Printers with 2 cartridges
· Step 1: Switch your printer off and then switch it on again
· Step 2: Remove the cartridge and check for any external damage
· Step 3: Replace the damaged cartridges with a new one
· Step 4: Clean the print head and allow it to dry for a few minutes
· Step 5: Once it is dry reinsert the print head into your Canon Printer
· Step 6: Try resetting your print head and restart the Canon printer
· Step 7: Check the printer components for any obstructions
· Step 8: Check and clean the nozzle on your Canon Printer
If you find that Error Code B200 still appears even after you follow the steps given above, or if you have encountered an error while implementing the steps, you can call the Canon Printer Tech Support and ask for additional assistance. Trained printer technicians and software experts are available 24 hours a day and will be able to give you detailed solutions for any technical error you may encounter while using your Canon Printer.
Read more: Canon Printer Support
Source URL: How to resolve Canon Printer Error B200
June 29, 2019 by Canon Printer Customer Service
Canon printers are one of the most famous printers available in the market. You can rely on them and trust them blindly. Canon printers are famous all over the world because of its excellent performance. There are many types of canon printers such as Color laser printers, Inkjet printers, multifunction printers, laser printers, Mac printers, portable printers, etc. The problems we face while using the printers are called the error codes. These error codes are of different types. For the better functioning of the printer, you need to detect and fix these codes. Error code 306 is a very common problem in Canon printers, which is a communication error, i.e., the miscommunication between the printer and the system where your printer is unable to contact with the computer and for the better durability of the printer, this error code needs to be fixed. You can either reset the system printer or set the Canon printer as default. The steps mentioned below can help you solve this problem completely. But if you are not a technical expert and you think that you cannot do it by yourself. You can also contact Canon Printer Customer Care Number so that the technical experts could help you overcome this issue by providing you with easy methods
Steps that you need to follow to fix error code 306 are:
· Step 1: On the top right of the screen, you will see an apple icon which you need to click in the first step
· Step 2: In the second step , you need to go to the system preferences
· Step 3: Here, you need to click on Print and fax
· Step 4: In the bottom left, you will see a padlock. If it is locked, you need to click it and enter your password and proceed
· Step 5: In the last step, you need to remove the printer by clicking – button and then again add it by clicking on + button. This step will leave the options on default
The steps mentioned above are very easy and comfortable for you, and one can do it easily. Error code 306 is a very common problem, and this can easily be resolved. If you will carefully follow the steps mentioned above, you need not go anywhere else. But still, if this solution does not help you, you can also ring up Canon Printer Customer Support Number to get professional assistance and guidance regarding the issue. Canon customer service is available 24/7, and they provide you a step by step solution to the concerned problem.
Read more: Canon Printer Tech Support
Source URL: How to Fix Canon Printer Error Code 306
June 20, 2019 by Canon Printer Customer Service
Canon printer is quite useful to process the complex printing tasks easily and help you to reduce the efforts in the printing process. You can make your schools projects, office projects, or individual works quite well with high definition prints. Canon printers help users immensely to get the job done easily. However, in some cases, you are not allowed to process your tasks easily. Canon printer offline issues us such an issue that may prevent you from taking prints. In such cases, you need to focus on solutions to fix the issue. You can also take help of experts and call at Canon Printer Technical Support Number to get the easy support and solution. This blog will help you to get an easy solution.
Solution 1. Restart printer spooler service
· Go to the start menu and search service and open it.
· You will get the print spooler option where you need to right-click and then click on restart option.
· Right-click on print spooler again to select the properties option there and set the startup type to automatic.
· Click OK to save the changes.
· Restart your PC and make a test print.
Solution 2. Disable printer offline feature of your Canon printer
· You need to go to the control panel on your computer.
· Select hardware and sound and then click on devices and printers.
· You will get the Canon printer and right click on it.
· Select the option ‘see what’s printing.’
· Select printer option and unmark the option ‘use printer offline.’
· Go to the printer again, select ‘cancel all documents.’
· Now make a test print to check if the issue is removed.
Solution 3. Reinstall the printer software
· Press the windows+R key and search devmgmt.msc
· Select print queues to find the printer driver.
· Right click on it to uninstall the device.
· Then you need to download the latest printer driver for your printer.
You can easily download the software and drivers from the official website of canon then after you can install these drivers easily to your computer. In case you find any trouble then you should contact at Canon Printer Customer Service.
Get easy support from an expert:
In this blog, there are several solutions that are mentioned above. You can follow these steps easy to get the solution. In any case, you are not getting solutions and unable to fix the issue, then you should call at customer support and get the easy solution with a clear approach of the solution and problem-solving techniques.
Source URL: How to fix canon printer showing offline error
June 10, 2019 by Canon Printer Customer Service
Canon Pixma TS505 series has presented an advance model of printers that are user-friendly futuristic and innovative. it can produce high-quality color printing featuring scan and copy functions. It also offers Wi-Fi and cloud connectivity with LCD display. It has a promising innovative structure that leads you into a satisfactory service process. You can take easy prints without any technical error or glitches. The design of the printer is also quite smooth, compact, and space saving. Now, this blog will help you to download Canon Pixma driver with an easy process. In case you require expert support, then you should contact at Canon Printer Customer Care Number to get the easy support with a professional approach.
Canon Pixma TS505 driver download process:
Canon Pixma TS505 driver downloading process is simple, and once you finish the installation, you can easily enjoy a quality performance and that ease the process of printing and help you take quality prints. You can download the printer driver from the official website or canon to avoid any malware or virus threats. You will be safe and also can save a lot of time and energy. You can also update your driver from the site and get the fully functional printing and scanning features. Now follow these steps provided separately for Windows and Mac:
The printer can easily be downloaded to Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 10. It supports all the versions and both 32 and 64 bit. Now follow these simple steps to download.
· First of all, connect your PC to the internet.
· Then you need to download the file from the official website of Canon.
· Once you download it, double-click the file and follow the screen instruction to easily set up to your computer and process the necessary settings.
From Mac OS X mountain lion to Yosemite and Mac OS X v10.13 it is supported by almost every available version of Mac and you can get easy download and installation process as follows:
· First, you need to download the file. Then you have to go to the file location.
· Then hit a double click the file and mount it on the disk image.
· Then again double click on the packaged file and installation process will start automatically.
In case you need expert support you can call at Canon Printer Tech Support for your further assistance. You can easily get the queries and problems solved easily with a professional approach to problem-solving and easily manageable support system.
Read more: Canon printer phone number
Source URL: Canon Pixma TS505 driver download
May 28, 2019 by Canon Printer Customer Service
Canon printers are one of the most highly functional printer devices that can solve the complex printing issues easily; it helps you to get quality prints with such amazing features. However, you may face some common issues that can ruin your printing experience with Canon. Error 5800 is such an issue that can lead you into a troubled situation and prevent you from processing the printing works. The occurrence of this issue can be caused due to some certain reasons. Canon printer’s demands to reset after some complex printing exercise and if you fail to do so, it displays this error message. Now you can contact at Canon Printer Tech Support Number to fix the issue, but if you follow this article till the end, you can easily solve the issue on your own.
Easy steps to solve the issue:
There are some simple and easy steps that you can follow to fix the error quickly:
1. By replacing the waste ink absorber:this method is quite popular and used by the professional to solve the issue. SO you can fix error 5800 with below steps:
· You need to turn off your printer and let it connected to the power source
· You have to hold the stop/reset button while pressing the power button
· And when the power is lit, you have to press the stop/reset button two times simultaneously pressing the power button
· When you release the power button, your printer will go into service mode
· If you see a green light is lit, you have to press the stop/reset button
· You need to process this step 4 times to reset the waste ink counter
· Then turn your printer on and try to print a test copy.
2. Fixing the printer in service mode:this solution is mostly used when the former is failed. You need to lead your printer to go to the service mode to fix it. Now follow these steps to remove the error 5800:
· Firstly you need to turn your printer off
· Then go to the menu button in your printer
· Now press the scan button and then copy and scan in the same order to put the printer into service mode
· Then press + icon until you get the counter access option and then press ok button
· You can check the number of pages and then press the copy button
· Then scroll down to zero and click on the option scan page count
· Now set the score back to zero and press the stop/reset button
· Then turn your printer off and disconnect the power cable
Now your problem may have been solved with these two proven methods that are quite easy to follow. However, if you need any assistance to solve the issue, you should call at Canon printer phone number and get the easy fixation within minutes.
Read more: Canon Printer Customer Care
Source URL: Troubleshoot Canon Printer Error 5800
May 9, 2019 by Canon Printer Customer Service
Canon Printers are considered to be one of the best printers in the world, and for good reason. These printers are designed and custom made to meet the specific requirements of the customer. There are different models of Canon Printers and each model comes with its own unique features and functions. Even though Canon Printers are known for being user-friendly you may sometimes encounter errors that prevent you from completing your printing tasks. Canon Printer Error Code 6000 is one such error that can disrupt your work because it does not allow you to print new documents. This article will give you an insight into the steps you can use in order to solve Canon Printer Error Code 6000 and carry on using the printer. Since it is not possible to give a detailed troubleshooting solution in an article like this you can call the Canon Printer Customer Care Number and ask for additional assistance in case you do not understand any of the steps mentioned below.
Causes of Canon Printer Error Code 6000
Canon Printer Error Code 6000 is a hardware error that indicates there is a problem with one of the printer components. In order to find the best solution to fix the Canon Printer error, it helps to know what caused the error in the first place. Here are some of the causes of Canon Printer Error Code 6000:
· The feed tray of the printer is blocked and cannot be opened. This blockage is caused due to the accumulation of dust particles or pieces of paper.
· Canon Printer Error Code 6000 can also occur if the paper tray was not correctly attached to the printer at the time of installation.
· Sometimes users give multiple print commands so as to speed up the printing process. However, these multiple commands can cause errors.
· It is possible that the line feed is smeared or scratched or there are sensor unit defects in the printer that may have caused the error.
Steps to Fix Canon Printer Error Code 6000
Restarting or resetting your Canon Printer is the safest and most effective way to troubleshoot any hardware errors, including Canon Printer Error Code 6000. You can refer to the instructions below to reset the printer and resolve the error:
· Disconnect your Canon printer from the power source and let it remain idle for a couple of minutes.
· Carefully reconnect the power cable for the printer, insert it into the power socket and turn it on.
· Press and hold the power button on your printer for the next few seconds and then press the ‘Stop’ button twice.
· Repeat this procedure twice and then release the power button. After you release the power button press the ‘Stop’ button four times.
After you reset the printer try and print a test document. If you find that the error is still not resolved then you can call the Canon Printer Tech Support and see if you can implement any advanced troubleshooting steps.
Read More: Canon Printer Support
Source URL: Canon Printer error code 6000