July 5, 2019 by obd365
How-to: read pin code and add a remote key on a Fiat Panda 169 with OBDSTAR X300 DP PLUS via OBD. Remote control is automatically programmed after program the key.
Got to IMMO-Fiat-select from type-SIEMENS/Continental 9S12DG128 (ID46)
Read EERPOM (9S12DG128)
Save eeprom data
Show Immo info by select saved eeprom bin
x300 dp plus displays Immo Info, 5-digit pin code, key number and key ID
Select Program Keys function
Turn on ignition switch
Automatically fill in pin code to access
Turn off ignition
Insert a new key and turn on ignition switch
choose to program more key or quit
Program key successfully
Start engine with new key and test remote control
June 27, 2019 by obd365
May 31, 2019 by obd365
Here's the easy steps to correct odometer on a Toyota Camry year 2018 with VDO cluster.
Device: OBDSTAR X300 DP PLUS/Key Master DP PLUS
Method: via OBD
Original mileage: 22800km
Connect X300 DP plus with vehicle
Turn on ignition switch
Select Diag Program->Cluster Calibration->Toyota V30.13->Camry->2018 (R7F701406) VDO->Mileage correction
OBDSTAR reads current mileage
Confirm and continue
Manually enter mileage you desired and confirm
Mileage correction completed
Check the new mileage on cluster
Reset odometer success.
May 29, 2019 by obd365
Here's an easy installation version BMW coding tool download resource.
May 22, 2019 by obd365
I just went through a bunch of online documentation and did not get a clear answer for my car. 2008 328xi e90. Here's the instructions below to helpfully help anyone who is trying to kill tpms and enable FTM. I modified existing bits of information I found on the web and pasted it below so i do not take credit for any of this.
** Disconnect RDC Module above battery in trunk behind insolation **
1) NCS EXPERT, FILE, PROFILE, EXPERTMODE
2) F1 (vIN, ZCF/FA)
3) F3 (ZCS/FA F. ECU)
4) SELECT CHASSIS
5) CAS, (VIN SHOULD POPULATE), OK
6) F2, ENTER FA
7) SELECT CHASSIS, AGAIN
8) CLICK ON $2VB, HIT DELETE KEY ON KEYBOARD AND PRESS OK
9) F6, BACK
10) F4, PROCESS ECU
11) SELECT CAS, AGAIN
12) F2, CHANGE JOB, SELECT FA_WRITE
13) F3, EXECUTE JOB
14) F1, SG/SGEN, SELECT NFRM
15) F3, EXECUTE JOB
For e90 328xi 2008 i had to recode VO’s for NFRM and CAS
**TO WRITE TO ANOTHER MODULE,
-F1 (SG/SGEN), THEN F3, EXECUTE JOB.
RECODE/RESET affected modules to enable FTM
1) For my car i had to reset BDSC, CAPPL (PRE LCI NAV CCC) AND KOMBI. Yours may include DSC/CIC (LCI NAV)
Module Reset Instructions
1 - Launch ncs expert and load the expert profile
2 - Press F1, then F3, choose your car chassis from the list and press ok. Next Press F6 to go back
3 - Press F4 and choose ecu/module you want to reset and press ok
4 - Press F2 and choose SG_CODIEREN and press ok
5 - Press F3 to execute job
2) USING EXPERTMODEN, CHANGE RDC_ALIVE TO NICHT_ATKIV IN KOMBI
May 16, 2019 by obd365
With the Autel MaxiSys Elite and MaxiSys Pro MS908P if you have the J2534 ECU Programming Device you can program or do the ECU update. (BUT NOT THROUGH AUTEL ON ALL CARS ECU) you will have to contact the manufacturer site of that vehicle that you plan to do the Flashing.
THINGS YOU NEED!
1. AUTEL J2534 ECU Programming Device 2. AUTEL J2534 ECU Programming Device Cable to connect to a Laptop to the J2534 ECU Programming Device Via the USB port3. a "WINDOWS" laptop. because none of the automotive manufacturers makes software for Apple Computer ( P.S you can run Boot camp on your mac to install windows 10. but windows 7 and windows XP isn't supported on boot camp)4. Many automotive manufacturers programs run on Windows 10 (MANY BUT NOT ALL). If the program fails or isn't working correctly, you need a (WINDOWS 7 OR WINDOWS XP operating system it's usually stated in their requirements what is supported and what is not). (the automotive manufacturers try to make the most money they can get so that why SOME automotive manufacturers company don't update their flashing programs to the latest operation system like Windows 10 etc. because they don't want to spend thousand if not even millions to updated everything and testing and debugging)5. The Internet with excellent wifi connection ( if your wifi goes out due to a bad or weak internet connection while updating, programming,etc. a car ECU you can fry, brick the ECU) so make sure you have an excellent internet connection.6. Jump box or anything to charge the vehicle battery while updating, (if the car battery dies while an ECU updated you can fry, brick, break, etc. the ECU)7. You will need to "BUY A SUBSCRIPTION" from the manufacturer website of that vehicle you're going to do to have access to the flashing software, and from there you can download their software.(EACH MANUFACTURER has their own website with their own flashing software. So yes you need to buy a subscription for every different car year and model. For every manufacturer out there to be able to do different vehicles) Don't worry they all offer different plans so lets so your working on a car for a one time use they offer different plans pick whatever plans suits you. They have one day from $10-$25 to a year from $1,250-$1,800+.MANUFACTURERS WEBSITES FOR FLASHING SOFTWARE/SUBSCRIPTIONS LINKS"Acura, Honda" : http://www.serviceexpress.honda.com/ "Audi" : http://erwin.audiusa.com"BMW": http://www.bmwtechinfo.com/ "Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Eagle, Plymouth": http://www.techauthority.com/ "Ferrari" : http://www.ferraritechinfo.com"Ford, Lincoln, Mercury" : http://www.motorcraftservice.com/ "GM - Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, GEO, Hummer, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saturn" : http://www.gmtechinfo.com/ "Hyundai" : http://www.hmaservice.com"Infiniti" : http://www.infiniti-techinfo.com"Isuzu" : http://www.isuzutechinfo.com/ "Jaguar" : http://topix.jaguar.jlrext.com/topix/i18n/index "Kia" : http://www.kiatechinfo.com"Land Rover" : http://www.landrovertechinfo.com/ "Lexus" : http://techinfo.lexus.com"Maserati" : http://maseratitechinfo.com"Mazda" : http://www.mazdaserviceinfo.com/ "Mercedes-Benz" : http://www.startekinfo.com/ "Mini" : http://www.minitechinfo.com/ "Mitsubishi" : http://www.mitsubishitechinfo.com/ "Nissan" : http://www.nissan-techinfo.com"Porsche" : https://techinfo2.porsche.com/PAGInfosystem/VFModuleManager?Type=GVOStart "Saab" : http://epsiportal.com/Site/ "Subaru" : http://techinfo.subaru.com"Suzuki" : http://www.suzukipitstopplus.com"Toyota, Scion " : http://techinfo.toyota.com/ "Volkswagen" : http://erwin.vw.com"Volvo " : http://www.volvotechinfo.com/!DISCALMAER!:WE HAVE NOT TESTED EVERY MANUFACTURER WEBSITE, AND CAN'T TELL YOU IF THE AUTEL J2534 ECU PROGRAMMING DEVICE IS COMPATIBLE WITH THERE SOFTWARE. I TRIED MANY MANUFACTURE WEBSITE AND ALL SEEMED TO WORK FINE SO FAR WITH NO PROBLEMS.!
***PLEASE IF YOU TRY ONE THESE UPDATES, FLASHING ETC, PLEASE POST IF IT WAS COMPLAIBLE WITH THE AUTEL J2534 ECU PROGRAMING DEVICE SO OTHER CAN VERIFY THAT IT WORKS***
May 14, 2019 by obd365
As titled, which scanner should I buy among Autel MaxiSys Elite, MaxiIM IM508 and IM608? Let's start with some FAQs.
Q1: So im608 is different from ms906bt?
A1: The ms906BT is a diagnostic tool ( stage 2) that has key coding at a level 2.5 out of 5. The IM608 is a stage 3 tool that has level 5 out of 5 key coding coverage and the same diagnostic software as the BT plus the j2534 for programing.
Q2: Which one better zedfull or this? Both of them same price but Im608 from China and zedfull From Europe Turkish?
A2: It really just depends on which vehicles you want to take on as each key coding tool has its value proposition. What I can confirm is that I havent seen a key coding machine that also has diagnostic softer ( as great as the Autel) and a j2534. So im terms of overall value the IM608 is great. You need to contact ZEDBull and see any documentation on its coverage to compare. IM608 is very good better than zedfull it dose ecu programming keys what ever you imagine.
Q3: Autel IM608 will do imports like Toyota,Lexus,Nissan,Subaru and more?
A3: Yes, we have checked and Validated all of those vehicles have key coding / diagnostic options available. There is about 50 manufacturers on the Immobilizer software and over 80 manufacturers on the diagnostic software
Q4: What about the im508,I already have a Elite so I don't need another big scanner just the key programing side of it.
A4: It depends on what you specialize in. If you don't specialize in bmw and benz the IM508 is good option. Other than that its like a 4 out of 5 in overall key coding.
The IM508 has level 4 key coding capability ( out of 5) level 1 diagnostic capability ( just read and erase codes primarily .. limited special functions) Only certain BMW and Benz it wont decode since it doesn't have the hardware that comes with the IM608
Q5:Do you know if autel makes a tool just for key programming without the vehicle diagnostics ?
A5: At the moment they do not offer dedicated key coding machines. There are many other companies who sell dedicated key coding machines. Maybe that might be a better match for you.
Autel MaxiIM IM608 is the Autels First Key Coding Machine. This is a stage 3 device that has lock smith level key coding and the same diagnostic software and special functions at the MS908. Plus it has a j2534 so you can program blank ECU module. Its a really good solution since everything is all in one scanner.
May 13, 2019 by obd365