kexon plastic's blog
December 17, 2019 by kexon plastic
1. To find the right manufacturer, if it is purchasing finished products, it is recommended to directly find the manufacturer. If the packaging materials need technological processing, it is recommended to find the technological manufacturer to purchase packaging materials for you and be responsible for technological processing.
The advantage of this method is that the package materials purchased by the craft factory are often cheaper than yours, and their quotation for your package materials is not necessarily higher than that of the manufacturer. Defective products will certainly occur in the process. The process manufacturers are entrusted to purchase the defective products. The defective products generated in the process shall be solved by themselves. If you purchase the defective products yourself, if the defective rate is high, all the defective products will be counted as yours, and the maximum quantity returned to you by the process manufacturers will be.
2. Related matching problems: the bottle and the lid are hermetically matched, whether the wrapping material and the contents react chemically, and whether the processing methods of the wrapping material are matched (some materials are not suitable for silk screen printing, bronzing, spraying, etc.). These are all important issues requiring consultation and communication with manufacturers in advance.
3. The strength background of the suppliers. Some suppliers have only one office space, and the materials are purchased and the technology is also entrusted. Then there will be considerable hidden dangers in terms of delivery time and quality control. The proposal is to have at least one of Article 1.
4. The service concept of the supplier. During the preliminary understanding, we must understand the service concept of the person in charge of the supplier, as well as the quality and service attitude of the business personnel. This is very important. A good business personnel can solve and share many thorny problems in the procurement of package materials for you.
Ningbo KeXon Plastic Co., Ltd. is a comprehensive plastic packaging enterprise integrating design, production, and sales.For more information, please click here: https://www.chinafoampump.com/
December 10, 2019 by kexon plastic
Cosmetic lotion, this kind of product contains about 10% ~ 80% water and has certain fluidity. Lotion cosmetics occupy a certain share in the cosmetics market, therefore, the market usage of cosmetic packaging lotion bottles is also relatively large. With the continuous development of the cosmetics market, the market demand for lotion bottles is also rising.
There are two forms of lotion bottles on the cover. The common way is to match the cover with lotion pump. The extrusion amount of lotion can be effectively controlled by squeezing the lotion pump. It is very popular in the market, with high popularization rate and high relative cost.
The other is ordinary bottle cap packaging, but the bottle mouth is often set very small, which can also effectively control the output of lotion, but it is not convenient to use the lotion pump.
The lotion bottle is mainly made of acrylic, glass and metal, and the outer package is mainly in pursuit of refinement and high grade.
For a new purchase of high-quality Lotion Pump, you need a specialized pump head manufacturer. Here we recommend Ningbo KeXon Plastic Co., Ltd Click here to learn more details: https://www.chinafoampump.com/
December 10, 2019 by kexon plastic
Seven characteristics explain the characteristics of Lotion Pump:
1. Dispensers can be divided into two types: pierced type and screw type. Functionally, they can be divided into spray, foundation cream, emulsion pump, aerosol valve and vacuum bottle.
2. The size of the pump head is determined by the caliber of the matching bottle body. The spray size is 12.5mm—24mm-24 mm, and the water output is 0.1ml/ time-0.2 ml/time. It is generally used for packaging perfume, gel water and other products. The length of the connecting pipe with the same caliber can be determined according to the height of the bottle body.
3. The size of emulsion pump head ranges from 16ml to 38ml, and the water yield is 0.28ml/ time-3.1 mL/time. It is generally used for cream and washing products.
4. Special dispensers such as foam pump head and hand-held spray head. Foam pump head is a non-pneumatic hand-held pump head, which does not need to be filled with air to generate foam, and only needs light pressing to generate quantitative high-quality foam. Generally, there are special bottles. Hand-held sprinklers are usually used on products such as detergents.
5. The composition of the distributor is relatively complex, generally including: dust cover, press head, press rod, gasket, piston, spring, valve, bottle cap, pump body, suction pipe, valve ball (steel ball, glass ball). Bottle caps and dust-proof covers can be colored, electroplated and covered with anodized aluminum rings. As a set of pump head involves many molds and has a large order quantity, the minimum order quantity is 10,000-20,000, and the supply period is 15-20 days after the sample is confirmed, white and common types are often in stock.
6. Vacuum bottles are usually cylindrical in shape, with specifications ranging from 15 mL to 50 mL, with individual sizes ranging from 100ml. The overall capacity is relatively small. The principle of atmospheric pressure is used to avoid pollution caused by cosmetics in the use process. Vacuum bottles are made of anodized aluminum, plastic plating and colored plastic, which are more expensive than other common containers and require less common quantity.
7. Dispenser customers rarely open their own molds, and they need more molds and have higher costs.
Ningbo kexon plastic co., ltd. is a comprehensive plastic packaging enterprise integration design, production, and sales. we can professionally produce all kinds of foam pumps, plastic caps, daily and medicinal plastic bottles, as well as all kinds of hand-held sprayers, emulsion pumps, perfume nozzles, cream bottles and other products.
For more product details, please contact us:https://www.chinafoampump.com/
November 26, 2019 by kexon plastic
Composition Principle of Foam Pump Head on Cosmetic Bottle Dispenser.
1. Dispensers are divided into two types, i.e. pierced type and screw type. Functionally, they are also divided into spray, foundation cream, emulsion pump, aerosol valve and vacuum bottle.
2. The size of the pump head is determined by the caliber of the matching bottle body. The spray size is 12.5mm—24mm-24 mm, and the water yield is 0.1ml/ time-0.2 ml/time. It is generally used for packaging perfume, gel water and other products. The length of the connecting pipe with the same caliber can be determined according to the height of the bottle body.
3. The emulsion pump has a larger specification range of 16ml to 38ml and a water yield of 0.28ml/ time-3.1 mL/time. It is generally used for cream and washing products.
4. Special dispensers such as foam pump head and hand-held nozzle. Foam pump head is a non-pneumatic hand-held pump head, which does not need to be filled with air to generate foam, and only needs light pressing to generate quantitative high-quality foam. Generally, there are special bottles. Hand-held sprinklers are usually used on products such as detergents.
5. The composition of the distributor is relatively complex, generally including: dust cover, press head, press rod, gasket, piston, spring, valve, bottle cap, pump body, suction pipe, valve ball (steel ball, glass ball). It can be colored, electroplated, and covered with anodized aluminum rings.
6. Vacuum bottles are usually cylindrical in shape, with specifications ranging from 15 mL to 50 mL, with 100ml in each case. The overall capacity is relatively small. The principle of atmospheric pressure is used to prevent cosmetics from causing pollution during use.
For more product details, please contact us: https://www.chinafoampump.com/
November 12, 2019 by kexon plastic
The development speed of cosmetic covers has exceeded people's imagination. In our daily life, we can see the application of hose covers everywhere, such as shampoo, cosmetics, detergent, etc. We can see the effect of hose covers in our daily life.
From simple plastic round caps to diversified spray pumps and hose caps, this process changes according to people's overall needs. Round caps are not as leak-proof as hose caps for cosmetics.
The hose cover can prevent water outside from directly entering the bottle. For the storage of cosmetics, the hose cover can better prevent water outside and bacteria from entering the cosmetics. But also has excellent gas barrier performance, can effectively prevent the infiltration of oxygen and peculiar smell gas, and simultaneously prevent the exudation of fragrance of contents and effective components.
Therefore, the waterproof capability of the hose cover is relatively strong, and it can also directly improve the grade of cosmetic packaging and the use experience of users.
If you are interested in products, please contact us: https://www.chinafoampump.com/
November 5, 2019 by kexon plastic
Lotion Pump is also called pressing lotion pump. It is a liquid distributor that uses the principle of atmospheric balance to pump out the material liquid in the bottle by pressing and replenish the outside atmosphere into the bottle.
Main performance indexes of lotion pump: air pressure times, pump output, down force, head opening torque, rebound speed, water intake index, etc.
When the pressing handle is pressed down manually, the volume in the spring chamber decreases and the pressure increases. The liquid enters the nozzle chamber through the hole of the valve core and then ejects the liquid out through the nozzle. When the pressing handle is released, the volume in the spring chamber increases and negative pressure is formed. The ball is opened under the negative pressure, and the liquid in the bottle enters the spring chamber. At this time, a certain amount of liquid is already stored in the valve body. When the handle is pressed again, the liquid stored in the valve body will be flushed upward and sprayed out through the nozzle.
Judging from the above working principle, the key to a good pump head is to pay special attention to the following areas:
1. Glass beads or steel balls under the spring.
2. Look at the sealing ring at the upper end of the valve body.
3. The matching of the pressing handle and the valve core.
4. The design of the nozzle depends on the atomization effect.
Therefore, the function of the general pump head also detects these four positions, and other appearance and coordination problems are detected conventionally.
If you want to know more about it, you can click here: https://www.chinafoampump.com/
October 23, 2019 by kexon plastic
Foam pumps are used in many of our daily necessities, so today we will talk about the working principle of foam pumps.
Foam pumps can be divided into two types according to the distributor, i.e. binding type and screw type, and can be divided into spray, foundation cream, emulsion pump, aerosol valve and vacuum bottle in terms of function.
The size of the plastic pump head is determined by the caliber of the matching bottle body. The spray standard is 12.5 ~ 24 mm, and the water yield is 0.1 ~ 0.2 ml/time. It is generally used for matching perfume, gel water and other commodity packages. The caliber is the same, and the receiving length can be determined according to the height of the bottle body.
Special dispensers such as foam pump head and hand-held spray head, foam pump head is a non-pneumatic hand-held pump head, which does not need to be filled with air to generate foam, and only needs light pressing to generate quantitative high-quality foam. Generally, there are special bottles. Hand-held sprinklers are commonly used in cleaning agents and other commodities.
Ningbo KeXon Plastic Co., Ltd specializes in producing various foam pumps, plastic caps, daily and medical plastic bottles, as well as various trigger sprayers, emulsion pumps, perfume sprayers, cream cans and other products.
If you want to buy high-quality foam pump, please call for advice:https://www.chinafoampump.com/
September 9, 2019 by kexon plastic
Custom Cream Jar (KEXON) packaging is an important part of sales, because a customer's eyes first go to the packaging and then see the contents. When packaging is attractive and eye-catching enough, you have already caught the interest of a potential customer. Of course, the product and its quality is also a vital part of sales, but if you want to increase sales, you need to look at custom packaging solutions.
Packaging quality, size and design depends a great deal on the product. There are certain products that are best packaged in glass because they will react with other materials, while some products do better with plastic. Whether you want droppers holding a few ml of liquid or large jars that can hold a few liters, we can find them for you. There are also innumerable closures for each kind of containers ranging from simple caps to screw-on ones to sprays to child proof closures. Different kinds of packaging include, but are not limited to: Tubes,Sprays, Pumps, Dispensers, Jars, Pouches.
With the various designs, closures and size combinations, not to mention printing, labeling and other accessories, the range can be bewildering. If you want to package new and innovative products or are looking at new packaging for a regular product, we can help you wade through the uncertainties and work with you to come up with unique custom packaging that will make your product stand out.
Ningbo KeXon Plastic Co., Ltd. is a comprehensive plastic packaging enterprise integrating design, production, and sales. We own a factory (Yuyao KeXon Sprayer Factory), and its plant area is over 6,000 square meters, with more than 20 years of production experience in various types of daily packaging. The company can professionally produce all kinds of foam pumps, plastic caps, daily and medicinal plastic bottles, as well as all kinds of trigger sprayers, lotion pumps, perfume sprayers, cream jar and other products.
Click Lotion Pump to learn about more information
September 2, 2019 by kexon plastic
A Cream Jar (KEXON) hose is divided into single-layer, double-layer and five-layer hoses, which are different in pressure prevention, impermeability and hand feeling. For example, the five-layer tube consists of the outer layer, the inner layer and the two adhesive layers. Barrier layer. Features: It has excellent gas barrier properties, can effectively prevent the infiltration of oxygen and odor gas, and prevent the scent of the contents and the leakage of active ingredients.
Double-layer pipes are more commonly used. Single-layer pipes can be used in the middle and low-grade. The hose diameter is 13#-60#. When selecting a hose of a certain diameter, different capacity characteristics are marked with different lengths. The capacity of 3ml-360ml can be adjusted. The process is divided into a circular tube, an elliptical tube, a flat tube, and an ultra-flat tube. The flat tube and the ultra-flat tube are more complicated than other tube processes, and are also new types of tubes produced in recent years, so the price is relatively expensive.
The hose cover has a variety of shapes, generally divided into a flat head cover, a round head cover, a high cover, a cover, a super flat cover, a double cover, a spherical cover, a lipstick cover, and a plastic cover can also be processed in various processes, bronzing Side, silver edge, colored cover, transparent, oil spray, plating, etc., the tip cover and lipstick cover are usually equipped with a plug. The hose cover is an injection molded product, the hose is a pull tube, and most hose manufacturers do not produce a hose cover themselves.
Click Foam Pump to learn about more information
August 23, 2019 by kexon plastic
Cosmetic Cream Jar (KEXON) packaging is more complex, including first-tier packaging, two- or three-layer packaging, and outer packaging. There are many types of first-layer packaging, including bottles (such as plastic bottles, glass bottles), hoses (such as plastic hoses, composite hoses, metal hoses), bags (such as paper bags, plastic bags, composite bags), etc. The second or third layer packaging category includes boxes (such as cartons, plastic boxes, metal boxes), labels, plastics, etc.; outer transport packaging includes cushioning and packaging.
The appearance of different levels of packaging requires commonality and inherent specificity. The commonality of the appearance requirements includes packaging printing patterns and handwriting should be neat, clear, not easy to fall off, and the color should be uniform. The particularity of the appearance requirements varies according to the packaging of the different categories.
For bottle packaging, the bottle body should be smooth, smooth, uniform, no obvious scars and deformation, no cold bursts and cracks; the mouth should be straight and smooth, there should be no burrs (hair), threads, bayonet The matching structure should be intact and correct; the cooperation between the bottle and the cover should be tight, without slipping, loosening and leakage; the inside and outside of the bottle should be kept clean.
For bag packaging, it should not have obvious wrinkles, scratches, air bubbles, and the color should be uniform; the sealing should be firm, there should be no opening, perforation or liquid leakage (paste); the composite bag should be composite and firm, coating layer Uniform, no shedding.
Click Trigger Sprayer to learn about more information