maria hernandez's blog
March 19, 2019 by maria hernandez
Internet and computer security are more important than ever in this day and age. More and more people are turning to online payments and shopping because it is so convenient. But the more active you are online the more at risk your computer is because of online threats. McAfee is one of the most popular antivirus software available today. It does not matter if you just want a simple antivirus software or a more advanced and comprehensive internet security package, you can call the McAfee Customer Service Number and consult a certified expert to know which plan is best for you. It is always good to test different software and learn more about them before you settle on one. So if you find yourself wanting to stop McAfee Auto-Renewal so that you can change your antivirus then this article is just for you.
Why do disable McAfee Auto-Renewal?
Every time you access the internet or download something online your PC is at risk from online threats and malicious software. That is why it is very important to keep your antivirus subscription active at all time. The McAfee auto renewal feature is meant to save time so that you do not need to keep checking the deadline to renew your subscription. On the other hand, this feature can be quite frustrating if you are looking to cancel your subscription in favour or another plan or software. If you do not disable McAfee Auto-Renewal then you will automatically be changed the relevant fee whenever your subscription ends. To avoid the recurring fee you should disable McAfee Auto-Renewal if you feel that you do not want the service.
Steps to disable McAfee Auto Renewal
The steps to disable the auto-renewal option in McAfee antivirus are very simple and straightforward. Just visit the McAfee website and follow the instructions given below:
If you decide to disable auto-renewal then you should routinely check your system to make sure you are protected through some other McAfee antivirus software. If you have turned off the auto-renewal but you notice that you are still being charged a fee when the subscription ends you should call the McAfee Customer support to clarify the issue. McAfee considers the security of the user's system as a top priority. That is why you will find that the customer helpline is active 24 hours a day so that you can always reach out to a certified expert and get the best solution for all McAfee related software.
Source URL: How to Disable McAfee Auto-Renewal
March 12, 2019 by maria hernandez
There are very few software companies that are as popular as McAfee. Millions of users across the world trust McAfee and rely on their antivirus software to protect them from all kinds of threats. Their journey into the world of computer software first began way back in the year 1987. The McAfee software is designed to detect and eliminate all kinds of threats including malware, suspicious bugs and worms, Trojans, computer virus and many more. McAfee offers its users total protection across all devices be it computers, mobile phones, tablets or laptops. To know more about the amazing features for McAfee in more detail you can always call the McAfee Customer Care Number and ask one of their trained customer representatives to guide you and clear your doubts.
The reason McAfee is called a comprehensive solution is that it addresses all the core issues on your computer. If you feel that your computer is running slowly or that there are some app or programs that are crashing frequently McAfee will get right on it. The software can scan your entire system to help you pinpoint where exactly the problem is and what is the reason behind all those error codes. McAfee will also issue alerts or warning whenever your system encounters an external threat and is at risk. Thanks to the quick warnings issued by McAfee users can take immediate action and protect their device from damage by malware.
What is a McAfee account? Why is it important?
Before you think of buying a McAfee product you need to register and create a McAfee account online. The McAfee account is very useful because it helps you manage all the McAfee products and subscriptions you are using. You just need to enter your login details and you will have all the information you need right there in front of you. But the login process for McAfee is not always smooth. This article will give you some helpful suggestion on how to face McAfee login errors
Steps to resolve the McAfee login problem
There are two main reasons why you may encounter login errors on your McAfee account. One is because you have entered the incorrect email or password and the other is because you do not know the password and you need to reset it. Whatever the reasons, here are the steps to resolve the problem:
Method 1: Incorrect email address and password
· Type the username and password exactly as they are
· In case the fields are filled automatically, refresh and try again
Method 2: Retrieve lost McAfee password
· Go to the McAfee homepage and enter your username
· Click on ‘Forgot your password?’
· Check your registered email account for a reset link
· Click on the link to create a new McAfee password
If these steps do not work you should call the McAfee Customer serviceand consult a software expert so that you can get a step-by-step guide on how to retrieve your McAfee account. The helpline is available 24 hours a day so that you can call anytime and resolve the login error on your McAfee account.
Source URL: How to resolve McAfee login problems
March 4, 2019 by maria hernandez
It has become really essential to secure your smartphones from threats and vulnerabilities. The hackers are on a continuous run to look for the methods for an intrusion into the personal details of the people and thus robbing them of their money, etc. Nowadays, people also have the habit to store all the information in the smartphones which makes it easier for them to access. So it should be taken into consideration that the Android or IOs device is thoroughly protected and for that, you need to download and install a mobile security. There are many mobile applications that can prove to be fruitful for this purpose, but one of the best that you can trust and is often recommended by the experts in Mcafee mobile security. You can directly download it and install it from play store in android and Appstore in iOS. For that, you need to read this blog and perform all the steps one by one in order to complete the process. And if desired, you can also take help from the Mcafee Technical Support and talk to the techies.
How to download and install Mcafee mobile security on an Android device?
· Tap on the play store icon on your smartphone and in the search bar type Mcafee.
· Look for McAfee mobile security and install it in the device.
· You can see the icon of the app on the home screen after it has been installed.
· After that select the option of “Find Device or back up”
· Enter the email address that you wish to register and hit next
· Navigate to create an account and create a 6-digit pin.
· Now just tap on the option of ‘’Go to the main menu”
· You can see an orange circle which contains a number. Select that circle
· After that, set any security question and then type the 6-digit pin
· You need to select any two security questions, provide answers for them both and save them.
· Activate the Mcafee mobile security.
How to download and install Mcafee mobile security on iOS?
· Navigate to the icon of the app store on your iOS device.
· Type Mcafee Mobile security and install it in the smartphone
· Once, the application will be installed, tap on it to open.
· You can see three options asking you to log in, create an account and get an activation code
· If you had already installed Mcafee app in the device before and had deleted it due to any reason, then you can provide with your previous username and password to log in.
· You can also create a new account if this is the first time you are installing this app.
· After creating an account, create a 6-digit code.
· Follow the on-screen instructions to activate the mobile security.
If you do not have a play store or Appstore in your device, which is most likely not a possibility, then you need to take some other alternative to install the mobile security app. For that, you must consult the Mcafee Tech Support number and have a word with the professionals.