Mark Peter's blog
December 17, 2019 by Mark Peter
With the help of QuickBooks Payroll reports, you can analyze the payment records made to your employees. A payroll report consists of Gross Pay, Adjusted pay and the Net pay where each plays a different role. In total there are thirteen types of payroll reports incorporated into QuickBooks Pro. You can easily create, run and print the summary report from QuickBooks. Doing so makes it easy for you to crosscheck the Employee’s vacation and sick leave, adjust the tax and the wages, the gross salary of the employees and more. You can read this blog and understand the procedure for running a payroll summary report in QuickBooks. In case you require further assistance, then connect with quickbooks customer service number executives.
Before you start with understanding the basic steps required for running the summary report, it is essential to know how to create one.
Create a payroll summary report
ü Login to QuickBooks software and then click on Reports
ü Now select Employees and payroll and further click on Payroll summary
ü Choose a date range (from and to) and set it accordingly.
ü Click on Refresh and then delete the Hours and Rate columns
ü Click on Customize Report
ü Now you need to format the checkboxes near Hours and Rate in the display tab
ü Press Enter
Run the payroll summary report
ü You can run the payroll summary report in QuickBooks Payroll for each employee.
ü Open QuickBooks Payroll home page and then click on the Employee Centre
ü Choose the option of employees from the drop-down menu, and then click on the Employee for whom you wish to run the report
ü Now click on the report you would like to review
ü From the given options of ‘Quick Report’, ‘Payroll Summary’, ‘Paid Time Off Report’ and ‘Payroll Transaction Detail’, select the Payroll Summary report and run it in the system
ü Once you do that you will be able to view the summary report of the specific Employee selected by you.
If you wish to take assistance from the experts, then dial quickbooks technical support phone number. They will be able to assist you in the best possible way. You can reach out to them via the toll-free number or through the live chat system.
Source url – run a payroll summary report in QuickBooks payroll
December 2, 2019 by Mark Peter
QuickBooks is the accounting software that has the payment process very simple as now you can pay anyone through Online Bill Pay. To set up the bank transfer of their vendor first and then by just single click, they can pay them by using QuickBooks Online. For setting up the account of the vendor, you need to enter the bank account detail of the vendor that includes the account name, account number and bank name. Once the account has been added to your QuickBooks Online, you can make a test deposit to see whether the account is validated or not. You can face problem while setting up the account or while making the payment at that time you need to reach out quickbooks customer care number to speak with experts who will resolve the query at hand.
How to make payment to the vendor?
While making payment to the vendor, a bill is created that sync back with QuickBooks Online as and when payment is initiated.The steps that you need to follow while making the payment through QuickBooks Online is given below:
Ø You first have to log in to your QuickBooks Online account by entering correct credentials.
Ø From the dashboard, you have to select Bill to pay online widget option.
Ø Now click on Make a payment tab field.
Ø You need to fill the payment information of the vendor.
Ø Then choose the method of Delivery.
Ø Now you need to select whether you are doing a bank transfer or Check.
Ø If you are doing a bank transfer, where the vendor has not been set up yet, then you need to enter the bank account detail of vendor, which will be auto, confirmed immediately.
Ø After filling the required information, you can click on Review and Submit and at last select Submit Payment option.
Once done, the bill is automatically created on the background so that you can save it for future reference. If you find it challenging to execute the steps on your own, you can even consult the professionals to do this task for you. All you need is to dial the quickbooks tech support phone number and can avail the desired help from the certified customer care executives.
Read more – quickbooks customer service
November 22, 2019 by Mark Peter
There are various circumstances where you will need to record the refunds that you have received from the vendors. It can be refunded for the bills that you have already paid or refund for the inventory items that have been returned or the refund, which is not related to the exiting bill etc. One needs to record all these refunds on their QuickBooks, and if you are not able to do it on your own, then you have to take the guidance of experts. You can reach out to professionals by calling quickbooks pro customer care that stays put at all 24 hours irrespective time and location constraints.
How to record bank fee refund in QuickBooks?
Dive into the steps that you must follow while recording the refund for the bill that has been already paid.
1. Record the deposit of the seller's check
· Go to Banking Menu > Make Deposits
· When the window of Payment to deposits appear, click OK.
· Now in the window of Make Deposits, click ‘Received from’ and select the vendor that has to send you the refund.
· Select the appropriate count Payable information from the ‘From Account’ drop-down menu.
· Enter the amount in the column provided and enter a payment method, memo, and check number if possible. Now save it.
2. Record the Bill credit of the amount refunded
· From Vendors menu, click on Enter Bills > Credit button
· Now enter the Vendors name and then click on Expenses Tab
· Here you have enter Accounts on original Bill and then enter amount in the respective column.
· Click to save the changes.
3. Linking of deposit and Bill Credit
· Go to Vendors Menu> Pay Bills.
· Here check the deposit that is matching the check amount of Vendor.
· Click on Set Credits, then apply Bill Credits, and at last enter done.
· Now tap on Pay Selected Bills followed by ‘done’ button.
If you got confused while executing these steps, then you need to reach out to quickbooks customer support phone number communicate with the professionals. This number stays available at all time to help the customers for fixing their issues and solving their queries.
Read more – quickbooks tech support number
Source URL: How do you record bank fees refund in QuickBooks
November 12, 2019 by Mark Peter
Since QuickBooks deals with a lot of accounting data and financial information about your business, it is easy to see why data security is of prime importance. In order to ensure your data is secure while using QuickBooks on Internet Explorer, you need to see that you are using the correct SSL settings. The Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) allows QuickBooks to connect with the internet via a secure connection. If there is a problem with the SLL settings, you will encounter errors on QuickBooks, such as Error 17337. Before you call the quickbooks customer care number, it may be a good idea to refer to the solution mentioned below to try and fix the problem on your own. The solution mentioned below will help you fix Error 17337 while using Internet Explorer.
Solution to fix QuickBooks Payroll Error 17337
Since Error 17337 is caused because of issues with the SSL settings, the best way to resolve the issue is to configure the correct Internet Explorer settings on your computer. Before you attempt to change the settings you need to make sure you update Internet Explorer so that you are using the latest version. Once you update the browser you can refer to the steps below to fix QuickBooks Payroll Error 17337:
· Step 1: Open Internet Explorer and select the ‘Tools’ option.
· Step 2: Go to the Internet Options and click the ‘General’ tab.
· Step 3: Select ‘Temporary Internet Files’ and press ‘Delete.’
· Step 4: Note: You do not need to delete the website cookies.
· Step 5: Open the ‘Connections’ tab and go to ‘Lan Settings.’
· Step 6: Select the checkbox that reads ‘Automatically Detect Settings.’
· Step 7: Ensure that the Proxy servers are blank and press ‘Ok.’
· Step 8: Click the ‘Advanced’ tab and scroll down to the SSL settings.
· Step 9: Mark the SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0 options and clear the publisher's certificate box.
Once you make the necessary changes to the SSL, you need to make sure the ‘TLS 1.2’ box is checked. However, keep in mind that the ‘TLS 1.0’ and ‘TLS 1.1’ checkboxes must remain clear. If you find that Payroll Error 17337 persists even after you followed the steps mentioned above, you can call the quickbooks customer service number and ask for assistance. Professional software experts are available to offer your 24 hours quality customer service to ensure you resolve any QuickBooks error that may affect your accounting work.
Read more – quickbooks technical support
Source URL: How do I fix QuickBooks Payroll error 17337
November 1, 2019 by Mark Peter
QuickBooks is accounting software known for its advance and hi-tech accounting functionalities all over the world. It does have some award-winning features that help small and medium-sized businesses to deal with their accounting needs effectively. Despite these features and its ability to manage your finances, it is not free from glitches which can hinder your workflow. One such error is QuickBooks error code 1317, which is basically an installation error. If you are going through this annoying error, go through the blog to understand the symptoms, causes, as well as methods to fix this error as quickly as possible. Alternatively, it is suggested to connect with the experts at quickbooks pro customer service and speak to professionals regarding the matter.
Symptoms of QuickBooks error code 1317:
When one tries to install Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 or Visual Studio.Net on your computer, he/she may get to encounter the error message saying 'An error occurred while attempting to create a directory.'
Causes of QuickBooks error code 1317
The error code 1317 generally takes place because of some installation problems. Check out some other major reasons for the error code:
Ø This error can occur while you make a directory in QuickBooks.
Ø Interference of outsider applications with QuickBooks
Ø An unexpected change in windows registry
Ø When the system account permits Visual Studio 2005 or Visual Studio.Net to have access to the drive.
Solutions to fix QuickBooks error code 1317:
Ø Restart your system and then access it with Administrator rights.
Ø Press Windows+E to open the Windows Explorer
Ø Now, visit the C: drive
Ø You need to tap right on the Program folder and then click 'Properties.'
Ø Head to the Sharing tab
Ø Click on the advanced sharing or permission
Ø Then, you would have to highlight 'everyone' from the group.
Ø Now, choose the 'username box' and highlight it
Ø On the full control line, click on Allow.
Ø Go to the 'Change permissions' tab and then click on the checkbox saying 'Replace all child object permissions with inheritable permissions from this object.'
Ø Now, press on 'OK.'
Ø Open your computer and log in with administrator rights
Ø Install all the latest system updates
Ø For some time, disable your security and anti-virus software which is installed in your system
Ø Now, close all other applications which might be ruining your system
Ø Also, disable the windows firewall and validate for windows updates and safety
Ø You must remove all the recently installed applications
Ø Uninstall and reinstall the QuickBooks accounting software once and then see whether error 1317 is fixed or not.
The steps mentioned above will probably solve QuickBooks error code 117. If it persists, you may get in touch with quickbooks customer support phone number where the team of highly-experienced and qualified experts is available round the clock to provide you with the best possible solutions.
Read more – quickbooks tech support number
Source URL: How can I fix QuickBooks error code 1317
October 17, 2019 by Mark Peter
If you are involved in any kind of business or with an organization then you must have faced this issue of estimate where your client asked you to provide an estimate of a particular product or any project and you failed to do so as you have no tools to do so. But now onwards you can do this with the help of QuickBooks. Yes, QuickBooks has the facility to complete the task like this where you have to generate an estimate for clients which can help you in cracking a deal. Estimates are the part of the industry to provide an approximate expenditure in that particular dealing. Well, there is a solution for you to resolve the problem and you have to just follow the steps which are provided over here. In case you failed to so then you have another option in the form of quickbooks tech support numberwhere you will be assisted by the certified experts within a short span of time.
If you are converting estimates into invoice manually then it might be complicated, but if you will utilize the features of QuickBooks then it will very simplified way to do the same thing.
1. Activate Estimates: to start the process you will be required to activate the Estimates. It can be done by following the steps below:
· You are required to just click on the Edit tab within your QuickBooks dashboard.
· After that, you have to click on Preferences tab which can be found from the options provided.
· Now you have to press the enter Jobs and Estimates.
· In this step, you are required to click on yes to the question, “Do you wish to create estimates…?”.
· After that, you need to click on yes button to the question on progress invoicing.
· In the last step, you have to click on the OK tab which will set up your preferences and activate your estimates.
2. After setting up estimates preference you can choose the customer tab and then click on the “Customers and Jobs” option from the list.
3. Now you will be required to click on the project to which you have to link your estimates.
4. Here if you ever feel that the invoice you created is correct then you need to check mark the “To be printed box” and then just click on the print option.
5. Finally, you will be required to save your invoice for the future use.
As it can be seen by the above-mentioned process that to generate the invoice of estimate QuickBooks can be very helpful for you. You can resolve the error while creating an invoice of the estimate with the help of QuickBooks. There is a possibility that you may face some error while following the process and if that so then you have another option in the form of quickbooks customer care number where experts will handle the issue in an easy way. You can reach out to the experts 24x7 online and they will help you in every manner.
Read more – quickbooks customer support phone number
October 7, 2019 by Mark Peter
quickbooks support number - QuickBooks has been one of the most popular accounting software which has been accessible to users all around the world. This software has successfully engraved its presence in the field of accounting. Several accountants and bookkeepers have been using the service of this software to ease their workload. Through the course of the existence of this software, users have experienced various errors. One major error which is commonly faced by users is the error code 1321. The users can always connect with quickbooks support to learn more about the issues they might face on this software.
Understanding QuickBooks Error 1321
When the users of QuickBooks try to install or update the company file, that is when they encounter the file error 1321. This error technically means ‘the installer has insufficient privileges to modify the company file.’ There several reasons because of which the users would have to encounter this error and these reasons are:
Ø When the file copy process takes longer than the file update process.
Ø The antivirus or security software which is installed on the system is denying access for QuickBooks.
Ø Windows has restricted permission for the folder which contains the file.
Ø When the file is either damager or not in use.
What is the process of solving QuickBooks Error 1321?
There are certain ways in which the user can solve QuickBooks Error 1321. The steps which the users would have to follow are as mentioned below:
Method 1: Download QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool on the system.
Method 2: When the file copy process is slower than the file update process.
Ø The users would have to click on Retry in order to allow the update to complete successfully.
Ø If the above-stated step doesn’t work, click on the cancel option that is available.
Method 3: Disable the Antivirus software temporarily
Ø The users have to access the option and then turn off the antivirus or security software which is installed on the system for some time.
Ø Now the users have to perform a clean installation or Update the QuickBooks software.
Ø Then the user can turn on the antivirus or security software on the system.
Method 4: Create a new user account which has administrative privilege
Ø The user has to start by clicking on the start button.
Ø Then click on the control panel and choose the Users/Accounts option.
Ø You would then have to choose the ‘New User’ option.
Ø Then you have to provide a name for the account and ensure that it is set as administrator.
Ø Further click on the ‘Create Account’ option.
Ø You would then have to logout from the account which is currently being used.
Ø Finally login in using the account which you recently created.
The users can effectively use all the methods provided to solve the issue of error code 1321. If there is any additional concern which the users come across, they have the option of connecting with quickbooks tech support By connecting with this service, the users would be able to avail all the required assistance.
Read more – quickbooks customer service number
Source UR: How to fix QuickBooks Error 1321
July 5, 2019 by Mark Peter
quickbooks helpline number - QuickBooks Point of sale consists of excellent features and is highly adaptable. Small and medium-sized businesses mostly use it. It helps business owners to track their works easily. Every year, QuickBooks is activated because of which some new features get added to it. Instead of being so prominent, it has some flaws too. One of them is QuickBooks Point of Sale error 100060, which occurs while running on the financial exchange of QuickBooks point of sale. But you can fix this error quite easily, you just have to follow the steps which are mentioned below, and these steps will help you get out of the problem. You can also get in touch with quickbooks customer service to get technical assistance from the experts. These experts will provide you a very comfortable solution
Two main causes of the error 100060:
· The account might have already been active in the first transaction in the QuickBooks Point of Sale
· The user might have not taken appropriate permission from the administrator
Steps to fix this error are:
If the first cause is true, then follow the given steps:
· You have to open and run QuickBooks and go to the edit option. Go to accounting after selecting an appropriate preference
· Once done, you will have to carry out a financial exchange from the QuickBooks point of sale
· Tap on edit and select the appropriate preference and then go to accounting
· To activate the account number attribute, you need to tap on company preferences and check ‘use account number’ checkbox and proceed
If the second cause is true, then follow the steps given below:
· You need to go to the point of sale company preferences and select cancel
· You need to go to the Point of sale and close company
· Go to the open option and then ‘no company tab.’
· Once you are done with it, you need to login to the company files as the administrator
· Now go to financial preference and choose the account and make sure that none of the accounts are enclosed in any sort of brackets
You can carefully follow these steps to get rid of this error, and these steps are definitely going to help you. But in case, you feel that these are not being helpful, you can always ring up QuickBooks customer service number and the experts will guide you thoroughly so that the error gets fixed. quickbooks customer support is available 24/7, and you can call them whenever you want. They will always help you with their immediate solution
Read more - quickbooks technical support phone number
Source URL: Resolve QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 100060
June 21, 2019 by Mark Peter
quickbooks support - QuickBooks has been using widely by the global users and provides them a greater satisfaction to perform their activities related to the accounting, bookkeeping, and payroll. This software can help you easily to process the complex exercises of accounting and other business administration requirements. This blog is meant to solve an issue related to QuickBooks known as QuickBooks update error 1328. You need to update the software in regular interval to make it up to date. But that error doesn’t allow you to do that. So you can contact at quickbooks customer support to get the easy solution by the expert community. However, this blog will also be able to fix your issue.
Reasons behind the error 1328:
You should look for these reasons that may cause the issue. so you need to figure out with these points:
· Corrupted software files may create an error.
· Network error while downloading may be another reason.
· System or windows malfunction.
· Inaccurate or failed installation.
· Virus or malware attack.
Easy methods to fix the solution:
These are some proven solutions that will be solving your issues easily, and it is important of you to get them in the right direction to fix your software so without wasting time further check out these methods:
1. Locate the config.msi file:
· Go to the start windows and explore c-drive.
· Then right-click on it and choose ‘show hidden files and folders.’
· Then click on OK and apply.
· Again you need to click on ‘tools’ and ‘folder’ options.
· Select the view tab and unmark hide protected system files box.
· Click ok and apply.
· Then you need to change the config.msi file name.
· So navigate that file and right-click on it to do so.
· Add .old at the end of the new file name.
2. Using a registry repair tool:
· Go to the taskbar and find any installed malware removal tool there.
· Once you find it click on it to open it.
· And then apply a complete scan to remove viruses.
· You also need to remove outdated PC drivers.
· You can also re-install the QuickBooks software.
· Then run the windows file checker to remove any corrupted files.
· You should also look for windows update if you find any.
3. Repair QuickBooks installation:
· Log in to your windows account.
· Go to control panel and navigate features section.
· Find the QuickBooks software there and click to uninstall/change button.
· Then choose the repair option when it appears.
· Then you need to run QuickBooks and apply the patch after it completes.
These methods will be able to fix the issue easily, and you can remove the error. in any case, if you don’t find the right direction to solve it then contact at quickbooks support number and get the prominent solution with easy fixes.
Read more - quickbooks tech support phone number
Source URL: QuickBooks Update Error 1328
June 11, 2019 by Mark Peter
quickbooks support - QuickBooks Online is among the highly rated online accounting programs which are available in the market. There are several users benefits which the users would attain by using the services provided by this service. QuickBooks Online gives users the option of logging into different devices from various locations. As QuickBooks is accounting software, there is often a high possibility of coming across certain glitches. While associating with services which aid accounting, users are hardly immune to malfunctioning. One such issue which the users face is the QuickBooks Banking Error 9999. If the users wish to learn more about this error, they have the option of connecting with quickbooks technical support number. This would ensure that the users are provided with complete information regarding the issue which they have come across.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 9999
When the users come across the below-given issue, then they can understand that their QuickBooks program is encountering error 9999.
· The QuickBooks Online user would not be able to connect with their bank.
· The browser which you would be using will freeze, and the complete process would slow down.
· You would then get a dialogue box with the message stating “Sorry, We can’t update your account. Please try updating again later (9999).”
Causes of QuickBooks Error 9999
Some causes of QuickBooks error 9999 is as stated below:
· The speed of the internet connection that you are using might be slow because of which would result in longer loading time to establish a connection between your bank and the Intuit server.
· There is also a possibility that the Windows firewall or Antivirus might be blocking the bank website or Intuit server to connect.
· The cache file and the cookies of your browser would be creating problems.
How to solve QuickBooks Error 9999?
QuickBooks Error code 9999 is a banking error which would not allow the users to get connected with their bank account. The users can easily solve this error using the below-given steps:
· The users would have to click on the option of Updates. All the QuickBooks users are advised to update their banking transactions 3-4 times in a month.
· When the users update their banking transactions, it will help in fixing the QuickBooks error.
· QuickBooks online users would have the option of clearing the system cache and clear the cookies.
· The users must also try and disconnect the bank from the bank feeds and then reconnect the bank with QuickBooks.
· It is also suggested that the users try reconfiguring the Windows or Antivirus firewall by adding QuickBooks as an exception.
These are the most effective ways in which the user can solve the issue of QuickBooks error code 9999. If the users face any issue in inculcating the steps that are given, then they would have the option of connecting with quickbooks customer service number. This service is accessible by the users all around the clock and is entirely free of charge. The executives here are highly trained and professional and would also ensure that the issue is completely removed.
Read more – quickbooks technical support
Source URL: How to fix QuickBooks Banking error 9999