Modus Photography's blog
October 7, 2017 by Modus Photography
There’s a wrong conception amongst people that getting something custom framed is an intimidating task. After all, framing needs lots of decision making, but it’s not that much impossible when you work with a professional well-trained Destin artist. Here are a few recommendations to help you get the perfect frames for your needs:
1. Style of Picture Frame-
While talking of a Picture frame Style does matter. One should give the professional artist a little style info on what he visualizes in the finished frame; hence guide the Artist about the ideas in mind considering the home or space where the art is going to positioned. You can also prefer a clean and modern look, an eclectic blend or more traditional. Leave the rest to the artist as he has more options for you as his experience does bring this value.
2. Your Own Opinion –
Artist should know what exactly you’ve in your mind for the art piece. However, the artist must want to know your ideas which he can bring in to the frame. A professional artist will go a little further and imagine something more beautiful than you thought.
3. Consider the Space –
The art pieces can be dressed up or down. But remember, something hanging in the kitchen must be framed differently than the same going over the fireplace. No matter whether you want to make a style statement or play it cool, just let your artist knows about your framing needs.
4. Think about the Size –
It’s the job of an artist to make sure the frame is strong enough to support everything going inside of the frame. After, they will just want everything to be safe and last much longer on the wall.
5. A Good Frame to Last Lifetime –
Nowadays artists are framing will very likely be an heirloom for kids, wedding memories, beach vacations and much more. It’s highly suggested that one should use a good frame to last a lifetime or even longer. However, it’s obvious that you won’t be framing it; if it’s not important to you. So, take the best care as possible!
6.Know All about Art –
Shape, texture, line, and color are the fundamental features of art pieces. These aspects are highly considered while giving framing suggestions to the Destin artist. After that, you will tell yourself that the frame looks like it was only made just for your piece of art!
7. Open about Diverse Choices –
Sometimes, people prefer to buy a black frame only because every other frame in their room is black. But it’s not true. Your guests or friends won’t notice that all the frames are the same color. They only notice how amazing your piece of art appears with the perfect frame in the perfect color. So, mixing up the color combinations and be open to diverse color options is always a good decision.
Want to frame anything? Just let the professional Destin artist at Modus Photography to create perfect framing in beautiful colors you desire for! Our frames are made from reclaimed wood from the local area. Within our frames, you can put professional prints, images on wood and images on metal we are dedicated to making the frame and image to your custom size.
October 7, 2017 by Modus Photography
You might be looking for great art pieces starting from the small photo prints to large size wall hangers that would appeal to visitors in your South Walton home or office. It may include your favorite image & prints on metal or wood that is finely framed in custom size with a great visually appealing displayed in a photo gallery.
The best artists and photographers in South Walton should be your choice because it needfusion over amazing photographic art going beyond standard images; possibly capturing those rare moments which will bring you peace, make you smile or tear, or take pleasure in the natural sights that you have ever visited. The creative aspects of the prints to convey the message to the visitors and amaze them beyond limits. Moreover the photo arts of a quality artist in South Walton area will be easily comprehensible and may even urge you and your visitors to see things in a different way.
When it comes to create an excellent photo print matching the fine illustration of an artist, effectively conveying the message behind the picture, an experienced photo artist is the right person to choose for. His or her art creations will be above and beyond the basic rules of photography and enjoyable to all of your visitors. You will find them to be reflecting the emotions, intentions and the beauty of the captured moment.
How to Find a Quality South Walton Artist for Your Photography Needs?
Photo art is the creative fusion of photography and art. It demands special technical skill, great passion and perfect understanding of image, art, natural settings etc. There are certain qualities and abilities that you will have to consider to find out a quality photo artist in South Walton. They are as follows:
1. Exceptional Creative Vision: One of the qualities that your South Walton artist should have is the exceptional creative vision. The ability to visualize an image which can relate to visitors mind and grab their attention fast is what you should look for while going through the profile of the artist. With creative vision, the artist not only moves in the right direction but also delivers great art pieces.
2. Hit on The Right Point - Photographic art starts with a great idea and an accurate message. The artist should recognize exactly what message will be conveyed through the photograph. If he or she works on unique ideas to click images for giving out the message well and loud, then you can be sure of having unforgettable photo arts.
3. Focus on the Purpose - Another thing the artist in South Walton should take care of is the purpose. Whether you want to keep the art piece on book shelf or hang on the wall, the photography options of the artist will be consistent with your purpose. It will help you get artistic pieces rather than accidental images.
4. Perfect choice of various photography elements - When the artist is capable to make perfect choices in a wide variety of photography elements including the photo frame and photo print, the end result is likely to be highly presentable.
5. Proper Execution of Photography Skill & Technique- It is the technical excellence of an artist in South Walton which allows him or her to execute the photography skills better and never let the image look dull, fade, torn or edited.
6. Quality Prints as per Your Choice- The artist should be familiar in making professional prints, images on metal or wood in the preferred size for optimal enjoyment and satisfaction.
If you consider all these qualities, you can surely find a quality photo artist in South Walton.
Modus Photography is a first-class photography studio in Grayton Beach on 30A serving to the photo art demands of customers beyond the level of satisfaction. It focuses a lot on emotions and expressions while capturing the best images of travel, cultural diversity, beach vacation, surfing, adventure, festivals, weddings and more with the best insight of an experienced South Walton photo artist, Chandler Williams. To ensure the best pieces of photo art matching your expectation, consider contacting the South Walton artist of Modus Photography on 850.543.5986 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.