September 10, 2019 by mrshower
Tile and grout restoration in Toronto is not an easy job; it is not something that can be easily done using household appliances let alone, repairing and sealing tile and grout. It is always advisable to hire a professional tile and grout restoration service in Toronto. MrShower provides the best grout restoration works in Toronto and tile restoration in Toronto. Here are some of the reasons why you should do the same.
Tile and Grout Cleaning in Toronto
This surface requires cleaning all the time. It could be daily, weekly or monthly maintenance tile and grout restoration cleaning services in Toronto. However, we think that using cleaning techniques like a toothbrush and consumer-grade cleaners would take a few hours along with a lot of labor and it would not take you any farther. That is the reason you should hire professional tile and grout cleaning services in Toronto.
Tile Restoration and Grout Restoration in Toronto
As time passes it is been seen that the seemingly smooth and shining surface of the tile becomes dirty and untidy due to day to day use and accumulation of dirt, bacteria, and oils. This, in turn, makes the condition of your floor worse within a quick span of time. These stains and dirt become difficult to be cleaned using household appliances like mop, soap or wax. You need professional tools and materials to restore tiles and grouts.
This is performed only after proper cleaning of the grout using a sealer. Professional cleaning and repairing service providers serve premium Sealer. Tile sealing helps in restoring the grout by minimizing and repelling discoloration from the grime, dirt, and acid. It is to be kept in mind that harsh cleaners can destroy the sealant after some days.
Do you still doubt why you should choose professional tile restoration and grout restoration works in Toronto over doing it yourself? Here is a briefly explained methodology of how we get your tiles and grout, cleaned, repaired and restored for you:
•First, our experts will perform a thorough tile and grout inspection and clean to extract contaminants that are embedded.
•In the next step, we bond an exclusive proprietary polymer covering to your grout. It is better to note that our bonding process is far superior to other commercial grout sealing. This is because our product transforms your grout into a new non-porous surface.
•To end the tile and grout restoration process, we install a protective coating that will keep your tile and grout sparkling and shining for days to come.
The Advantages are as follows:
•You get a long-lasting solution at a good value.
•Deep cleans grime and dirt which day to day cleaning cannot
•It leaves grout looking like new
•Complete disappearance of all stains in the grout
•Hundred Percent uniform grout colors throughout the floor
•Gives tiles a brighter look
•Protects grout from all stains in future
•You will never have to seal grout again
So, just call us at +14168589590 and get the best tile and grout restoration in Toronto.
July 24, 2019 by mrshower
Looking for removing mold from the bathroom in Toronto? Look no further than TilesRus. We provide the best mold removal service in Toronto. Due to the large amounts of water used in your bathroom, it is one of the most susceptible areas of your house when it comes to water damage and mold growth. You’ll need to practice preventive measures to ensure that you don’t develop serious mold growth in the bathing areas of your home, and have some cleaning tips on hand when mold takes hold. Once mold has established itself in an area, it can come back even more quickly every time the humidity rises.
Here are some tips for preventing mold in the first place:
· Paint your bathroom with paint that is mold-resistant. Products of this type are readily accessible at your local hardware or home goods store.
· When doing any type of repair or renovation in the bathroom area, check with a professional to find any available products that contain mold-resistant ingredients, such as flooring and drywall.
· Avoid standing water in this area of the home. During floor cleaning, use less water than you might otherwise, and always dry off countertops after cleaning, paying special attention to cracks and crevasses. Another great tip is to keep your bath area well-ventilated to help further prevent long-standing water damage and mold growth.
· Keep an eye on the cabinets under the sinks and around the toilet for leaks from hoses and pipes leading to walls? Clean behind and underneath them well on a regular basis and take a good look while you are completing this task.
· There are products on the market that are great for cleaning mold, but some of the best might just be found around your home. Here are a few:
Using Hydrogen Peroxide:
· Pour 3% concentration hydrogen peroxide into a spray bottle and saturate the moldy surface completely. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
· Scrub the area to remove all molds and mold stains and then wipe down surfaces to remove residual mold and spores.
· Pour white distilled vinegar into a spray bottle - do not water down. Spray the solution onto moldy surfaces and let it sit for one hour. Wipe the area clean with water and allow to dry thoroughly; any odors from the vinegar should be gone within a few hours.
· Baking soda can also be used along with the vinegar to kill different mold species.
Using Baking Soda:
· Add ¼ tablespoon baking soda to a spray bottle of water and shake until dissolved. Spray the moldy area with the solution and use the scrubbing brush to remove all molds from surfaces. Rinse the area with water to remove any residual mold.
· Spray the surface a second time and let dry thoroughly; this will kill any left-over mold and prevent it from returning.
The team at TilesRus is ready to help you with any water damage concerns or mold growth or issues in your home or mold in bathroom in Toronto! Just call us at +14168589590 and get remove mold from the bathroom in Toronto.
May 15, 2019 by mrshower
We are offering the best bathroom caulking in Toronto to everyone who calls and books our service. Why would you call us to take care of your “to-do” list? Why would you want us to recaulk your bathtub?
Professional Caulking Bathtub Service in Toronto
When you book with MrShower, you are receiving professional caulking bathtub service in Toronto. No secret charges, no rushed work, no unmarked vans, and no chance that you can’t reach us.
Instead, you have fully licensed, insured and background-checked professionals, transparent rates, a full-time office staff you can contact anytime, identifiable vehicles, and a professional team – fully licensed, bonded, insured, and a two-year warranty on all general repairs. We always care about the environment and customers health, that is why we use the best quality eco-friendly and smell fewer materials, therefore you do not need to go out while we are caulking your bathtub and tiles or cleaning grout lines in your home. Our professionals are respectful, polite, fast and trustworthy; they will change the environment of your bathroom in just a couple of hours.
We are offering the best bathtub caulking in Toronto because we view our clients as friends and neighbors. There is a high demand for this caulking bathtub service in Toronto – and for you folks, we are happy to meet it.
There are many reasons why it may be time to replace the caulking on your bathtub. Perhaps the caulking is turning a brown shade or it is cracking. Whatever the case may be, all of these situations can lead to water damage, mold growth, and even structural problems. The good news is that bathtub caulking in Toronto is very inexpensive and also easy to replace.
We are located in Toronto Canada. MrShower has been refinishing all kind of tubs and tiles for many years all over GTA. Our goal is to provide our clients with the best customer service and high-quality workmanship.
Choose the Right Bathroom Caulking in Toronto
The best bathroom caulking in Toronto, whether for bathtubs, or shower stalls, comes in tubes with the label “Tub and Tile” or “Kitchen and Bath.” These types of bathroom caulking in Toronto are particularly ideal because they will be made of either 100% silicon or silicone compounds that are formulated to prevent mildew from growing.
So, simply give us a call at +14168589590 and get the best bathroom caulking in Toronto.