Reputable App's blog
August 10, 2019 by Reputable App
Data Breach, Sell Data, Social Media Breach, Social Media Leak, Facebook Leak, Facebook Breach, Cambridge Analytica, Data Leak, Social Media Smart, Smart Social Media, Safe Your Data, Safe Your Privacy
Save your privacy on social media? Why? How? I have discussed and reviewed various applications on this Gadget App Review website. This time I will talk about your data security on social media. This is important before you download and upload data in an application. OK, let’s get started.
You Give Data to Them
What has happened today is if you are going to eat, you will take a photo of the meal and upload it to social media. After eating, you will take a group photo or self-portrait on your desk and upload it to social media like Facebook, Instagram or and twitter status.
This is common for ordinary people who don’t understand the security of personal data on social media.
Is this wrong? Of course, not, that is your right as human beings.
Will this make you loss something later? It also depends on you as humans. How come? Yes, that can happen. I will try to explain in the Cambridge Analytica case below.
The Cambridge Analytica Case
If you don’t know about this case, you can see The Great Hack movie. This case happened when one of the presidents was conducting his campaign.
· The presidential campaign team hired Cambridge Analytica to find data on the country’s population from social media.
· Where does Cambridge Analytica get social media data? Based on the film, they got it from Facebook.
Cambridge Analytica does not only look for data on every population in the country.
But, the scarier thing is, they try to change the views and behavior of every citizen whose data they have taken.
· Is that scary? Back again, it depends on you as humans, but in my opinion, it is not a good thing.
· It is a kind of brainwashing activity carried out by them so that unconsciously there will be camps that defend party 1 and there are camps who support party 2 to the extreme.
Why This Happened?
Well long before this happens, you will undoubtedly ask, why can this happen in a developed country?
You Want to be Famous
One of the main factors is, some people in this world have the nature of wanting to be famous.
· Yes, they want to be famous in this world. Therefore they will try with all their efforts to be remarkable.
· If they want to eat, they will get a picture of their food and upload it on social media.
· After eating they will take pictures with their friends.
· Being together with a couple taking pictures together and uploaded on social media.
· And the more they forget that there are things that are supposed to be private and personal will automatically post on social media.
· Wanting to be famous is one of the main factors in causing this problem, and this is what Cambridge Analytica uses to determine the steps in changing your behavior and point of view.
Nothing is Free in This World
Nothing is free in this world, except if you intend to give 100% charity and not think about your charity results.
Because nothing is free, neither is social media. If there are free registrants, they will not pay with money, but they will settle with the data they provide or upload it to social media.
Whether it’s photos, text, or videos that you upload on social media.
You Do Not Read
· Have you ever read the rules of social media before you registered? I won’t go into details here to explain, but read the most important part, i.e.
· The use of the data you provide, whether they can use the information is up to them? Or need your permission first?
· I’m sure most of the people here have never read, so this is one of the factors why this misuse of your data can occur.
What Will Happen Next?
Data is a Commodity Equivalent to Oil in This 21st Century
· Yes, you are not wrong, there will be a transaction of buying and selling user data.
· Your user data or personal data is priced like oil at the moment.
· Your data can be traded if you understand my writing in this paragraph.
Your Data Will be Stored Forever.
Data photos, text, and video will be stored forever on the internet.
Forever? Is that true?
· Why not? Try quoting my words above, .
· Ok, let’s say I own a social media if your data can be sold, why should I delete it? I can sell the data to third parties. Because I am aware and know that you will definitely not read the rules I gave when you will start register.
· You need to read their rules 1st so you can save your privacy on social media later.
They Have the Right to Use Your Data.
They will seek profits by selling your personal data to third parties.
· Yes, maybe in the rules that you read, you will see the words “we will not sell user data to any 3rd party.”
· Funny, right? If you have thoughts of making money,
You Will be Hard to Delete Digital data.
And after you know your data is traded, you will try to delete photos, text or video on social media.
You will delete your album, photos, and status at that time. And you will feel save because that data has been lost from your account.
But wait, is that data really missing?
Yes! The data is missing from your account, be it seen from your cellphone or your social media user interface.
· But it will not be lost from their server. Initially, the data was deliberately stored for backup if there is damage to your account data.
· The data that you delete will remain on their server, so can you imagine how big their server is? Yes, of course, large to store data from all people in the world.
· But the effort will make the stored data will be traded later.
What Do You Have To Do?
Give it Back To Yourself
So how to save your privacy on social media? The most important way is to return it to yourself.
1. Why do I want to be famous? This is the main thing, what is your purpose for uploading personal data on social media?
2. If you want to do business, give your business, but don’t give out personal data.
3. You can provide your product and business information. But do not provide data or photos that are personal.
4. Personal data needs to be stopped only until on your smartphone.
Be smart on social media. Are you willing to have your personal data traded by third parties? No right?
Read the rules carefully before you register for social media.
Always Thinking of Helping Others
Are you sure your food photos help another? There are still many children starving in other parts of the world.
1. Does every meal need to be photographed and uploaded?
2. Try to think of how to make this world better, it makes you smarter.
3. Thinking smart is the first action to prevent misuse of your data.
4. If your data or photos can help those who need help, please upload, if it makes more losses, you better stop your information on your own gadgets.
· From the article I wrote above, I only think of my thoughts. My thoughts do not aim to force you to change the way you do on social media.
· But more importantly, I provide solutions and a picture that is happening right now about the misuse of data on social media.
· Thank you for reading my writing, I hope that helps you do more wisely in social media and save your privacy on social media.
Article Source From My Website
August 2, 2019 by Reputable App
Bytedance Careers, Tik Tok China, Tik Tok China App, Bytedance, Zhang Yiming, Tik Tok Lucu, My Apps, mobile app, Tiktok Videos, Tik Tok App, Tik Tok For Pc, Tik Tok Download, Tik Tok Website, Tik Tok Online, Tik Tok Apk
ReputableApp now will write and compare about Tik Tok VS LIKE App. Along with the development of the technological age, there are now more and more variations of social media spread across various parts of the world, especially for young people. Moreover, nowadays the speed of the internet throughout the world has also increased. So it is not surprising that many developers are competing to create social media applications for the entertainment needs of internet users.
However, today's social media does not all have features in making videos while editing them to become interesting and funny videos. But there is one application that is currently viral in various worlds, the Tik Tok application. Maybe you are already familiar with this application from China, because in a short time, this unique video maker application is increasingly favored by internet users, especially young people, including in Indonesia.
At the time of launch, the Tik Tok application was only available in Chinese and was only popular in China. But as the application became more popular, the developers finally launched the Tik Tok application using English, so other countries could enjoy it too.
Tik Tok application is an application that is used to record, edit, and upload it to several social media, so that it can be seen by your friends. What distinguishes it is the Tik Tok application has a variety of features that you can enjoy making your videos. The existence of special effects in making videos, of course, will give you the unique video you made so that it becomes an interesting video.
That way, you can make short videos that are very interesting to show to others. Not that it's only a short duration, your video can't be famous. As long as you make it with interesting and edited content with a unique look, of course your video will be easily known to people and can become famous.
To give more support in making interesting videos, the Tik Tok application is also equipped with music or song features as a back sound and the number of songs available in the application is also quite diverse so you can adjust it to the video content you want to create, start from the songs of famous DJs, western songs, dance songs, popular songs, and many more.
With the availability of music or song features, it will certainly make users more creative in making videos, such as dancing, singing, freestyle, and much more you can do with these features. Of course it becomes something interesting to try, right?
Not only is the feature of giving music or songs that you can enjoy, because thanks to the support of ByteDance developers who are famous for their intelligence technology, you can use very unique and funny facial features. With this facial feature, you can make a video with a very unique look from a spooky, funny, embarrassing, to interesting face. Of course your video will attract the attention of others, right?
This face recognition feature is already familiar, especially for users of social media or who are used to using this feature in other applications. So this feature quickly became a popular feature in the Tik Tok application.
Not only are the three features above famous, because recently the developer Tik Tok released their new feature, which is Tik Tok Gaga Dance. Tik Tok is indeed used to make videos, but it doesn't hurt you to try this interesting feature.
This new feature has Artificial Intelligence (AI), better known as artificial intelligence, so you can enjoy motion sensing on your smartphone. What do you mean, huh?
So, if you use this feature, you will be invited to play and dance like the Just Dance application. The Tik Tok Gaga Dance feature will make you dance according to what is instructed by the feature. When you are dancing, the sensor in this feature will read your dance movements and when the dance is finished, this feature will provide results that will later be displayed on the smartphone screen.
You who use Tik Tok Gaga Dance must adjust the body from head to toe with the scanner sensor located on the screen of your smartphone to be able to read the sensor correctly. Then, you just adjust the movements and try to get the highest score so that you win from your other friends. Of course by using this feature you will not feel bored when you are not active.
That's a review of the Tik Tok Followers application, which is currently viral in several parts of the world, including Indonesia. Of course this one application can entertain you and others. But keep in mind, use this application wisely, because many people have started using it with video results that embarrass themselves and make others uncomfortable.
Besides Tik Tok, there is also a similar video sharing application called LIKE. Interestingly this application has more than 300 unique effects. So this article is created with title Tik Tok VS LIKE App. We test both of them.
Some of them are the effects of doing magic by using the Augmented Reality (AR) system and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to manipulate body shape from the tip of the hair to the tip of the foot and provide a make up effect and remove stains.
Then there's 4D Magic that allows users to use backgrounds and dynamic effects. Then Music Magic identifies and selects music backgrounds while matching special effects to any sound.
LIKE even has a filtering and reporting system that is integrated with AI technology. In addition to relying on AI, human monitoring is also done manually (7x24 hours) to build ecosystems and quality content.
"The LIKE application is committed to forming a healthy and creative short video community for young people. AI technology and magic effects independently developed allow all users to show their talents and creativity, "said Aaron Wei, BIGO Technology's Senior Vice President as the parent of the venture through his written statement on Friday (07/07/2018).
In addition to the team in Indonesia, the LIKE application also has a Research and Development (R & D) center in Singapore which is currently recruiting a group of 100 AI experts and engineers to monitor video content. Tik Tok VS LIKE App?Lolwhich is more fun? Let see the comparison below.
This R & D center is also responsible for the progress and quality of company content. This AI system will delete all negative video content uploaded by users.
In addition to a comprehensive content control system, LIKE also allows users to create unique and super creative content with various magic effects.
Since its launch 11 months ago, the application aimed at users aged 16 years and over is claimed to have become one of the most popular short video communities among young people in Indonesia.
Launched in August 2017, LIKE has more than 50 million users in more than 200 countries.
The platform has also been awarded the title 'The Best Social App', 'The Most Popular App,' 'The Most Entertaining App' at the Google Play Awards 2017 and topped the Apple App Store in the United States, Russia, and India.
August 1, 2019 by Reputable App
bringing a dark mode to websites. An install button in the Omnibox to make installation of Progress, • PWA Omnibox Install Button • More control over the PWA mini-infobar • Faster updates to WebAPKs •
Chrome 76 has come, it said so many features input to this updated version like below. And hi there, reputableapp will look closer about chrome 76.
• PWA Omnibox Install Button
• More control over the PWA mini-infobar
• Faster updates to WebAPKs
• Dark mode
• Reading blobs
• Image support in the async clipboard API
In this video below google said it adds support for the prefers-color-scheme media query, bringing a dark mode to websites. An install button in the Omnibox to make installation of Progressive Web Apps on desktop easier. A way to prevent the mini-info bar from appearing on mobile. Increases the frequency that WebAPKs are updated.
PWA Omnibox Install Button
In Chrome 76, we're making it easier for users to install Progressive Web Apps on the desktop, by adding an install button to the address bar, sometimes called the omnibox.
If your site meets the Progressive Web App installability criteria, Chrome will show an install button in the Omnibox indicating to the user that your PWA can be installed. If the user clicks the install button, it’s essentially the same as calling prompt() on the before installing prompt event; it shows the install dialog, making it easy for the user to install your PWA.
See Address Bar Install for Progressive Web Apps on the Desktop for complete details.
More control over the PWA mini-infobar
On mobile, Chrome shows the mini-infobar the first time a user visits your site if it meets the Progressive Web App installability criteria. We heard from you that you want to be able to prevent the mini-infobar from appearing, and provide your own install promotion instead.
Starting in Chrome 76, calling preventDefault() on them before install prompt event will stop the mini-info bar from appearing.
Be sure to update your UI - to let users know your PWA can be installed. Check out Patterns for Promoting PWA Installation for our recommend best practices for promoting the installation of your Progressive Web Apps.
Faster updates to WebAPKs
When a Progressive Web App is installed on Android, Chrome automatically requests and installs a Web APK. After it’s been installed, Chrome periodically checks if the web app manifest has changed, maybe you’ve updated the icons, colors, or changed the app name, to see if a new WebAPK is required.
Starting in Chrome 76, Chrome will check the manifest more frequently; checking every day, instead of every three days. If any of the key properties have changed, Chrome will request and install a new WebAPK, ensuring the title, icons &other properties are up to date.
Make sure you read the detailed guide about updating WebAPKs here.
Many operating systems now support a dark mode, or dark theme.
The prefers-color-scheme media query, allows you to adjust the look and feel of your site to match the user's preferred mode.
Everything you need to know, plus tips for architecting your style sheets to support both a light, and a dark mode can read here below:
• Prefer Color Scheme
• Web Dev Blog
It’s similar to Promise.all(), except it waits until all of the promises are settled before returning.
Reading blobs is easier
Blobs are easier to read with three new methods: text(), arrayBuffer(), and stream(); this means we don’t have to create a wrapper around file reader anymore!
This Article Source
This article source I get from google developer chrome 76, it covers only some of the key highlights, checks the links below for additional changes in Chrome 76.
• What's new in Chrome DevTools (76)
• Chrome 76 deprecations & removals
• ChromeStatus.com updates for Chrome 76
• Chromium source repository change list