rihana adam's blog
June 10, 2019 by rihana adam
Adobe Flash player is a software that helps view multimedia content online. AOL Desktop Gold is among the many desktop browsers that use Adobe Flash Player to stream audios and videos. Adobe Flash player is also important when it comes to using AOL Desktop Gold for gaming or creating graphics. After you download and install aol desktop goldand if you find that certain videos do not load correctly or that certain games hang on specific websites then it indicates that there may be an error with your Adobe Flash player. Although most internet browsers have Adobe Flash player pre-installed, you will have to manually enable the plugin for particular websites. Apart from enabling the Adobe Flash player plugin, you should also make sure you are using the latest version of Flash Player. This article will give you an overview of how to update the software so that you can fix any AOL Desktop Gold Flash Player issues on your computer.
Steps to update Adobe Flash Player in AOL Desktop Gold
Whenever you encounter errors while using Adobe Flash Player, you should first check if you are using the updated software. Adobe will update the Flash Player software to fix bugs and to add new features to give you a better user experience. You can refer to the steps given below to update Adobe Flash Player in AOL Desktop Gold:
· Step 1: Open your browser and visit the Adobe Flash Player install page.
· Step 2: Under the ‘Step 1’ option, choose your operating system.
· Step 3: Select Adobe Flash Player 31 for Opera and Chromium (PPAPI).
· Step 4: Press the ‘Download Now’ option and download the updated file.
· Step 5: Save the Flash Player update file on your computer and proceed.
· Step 6: Go to your default downloads folder and open the Flash Player file.
· Step 7: Go through the prompts shown on the screen to finish updating Adobe Flash Player in AOL Desktop Gold
Once the update is complete, you should close all the programs and applications running on your system and restart AOL Desktop Gold to check if Adobe Flash Player is working. If the error persists then it is possible that the technical error is with your AOL Desktop Gold software and not with Adobe Flash Player. You should delete your current version and download aol gold desktop once again so that you get the latest version that is capable of running Flash Player. If you find that the error persists even after you complete the updates mentioned above you can call the AOL support phone number and speak to a certified software technician to see if you can implement more advanced troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.
Read More: aol gold download install
Source URL: Fix AOL Desktop Gold Flash Player Issues
May 17, 2019 by rihana adam
AOL Desktop Gold has been a software which the users have profoundly been using for their daily desktop requirements. There are several efficient features that this software provides to the users. With the help of these features, this software was able to attain a huge customer base spread all across the globe. Even though they have been extremely efficient and capable, there have been several issues that the users came up with while using this software. There are numerous reasons for an error to come up in software, and most often these issues are displayed in the aspect of codes and words. There has hardly been any software in the market which is completely immune to glitches or snags. Most of these glitches and malfunctions can be avoided if the users download aol desktop gold from a trusted source. When the users face an issue with the AOL Desktop Gold software, they can easily troubleshoot the problem using some time and unique methods. The very primary thing that the users must keep in mind is that your system fulfills all the system requirements of the software. It is also advised that the user keep their software updated to keep any kind of snag at bay.
Some common errors faced by users on AOL Desktop Gold
Some of the most common errors that the users of AOL Desktop Gold encounter have been listed below for your reference:
· Issue of AOL Desktop Gold updates not working.
· Issue of AOL Desktop Gold icon disappearing from the desktop.
· Issues faced on AOL Email.
· Issue of not being able to print from AOL Desktop Gold.
· Error while downloading AOL Desktop Gold/ Error code 104
Simple methods to troubleshoot the common errors on AOL Desktop Gold
The methods that the user of AOL Desktop Gold can take when they face an issue with the software is as given below:
Decipher the issue of AOL Desktop Gold icon missing
· To solve the issue of AOL Desktop Gold icon missing from the desktop, the users can go the system tray which is available at the right-hand corner of the desktop.
· Further, you can click on the arrow and then view the hidden icons. In the hidden icon locate the AOL Desktop icon and then drag it on to your desktop.
· This would efficiently solve the issue of the missing icon.
Solve the issue of AOL email errors
· To solve the issue of AOL email errors, the users would have to make sure that their server and port settings are accurately setup on the system.
· Ensure that the internet connection on your system is stable. The users can also clear the cookies, caches, and history.
· They should also disable the firewall settings to ensure that there is no restriction.
· Also, make sure that the browser that you are using is up to date.
Solve password related issues
· The user would have to navigate to the login page of AOL Email.
· Now they would have to choose the option of ‘Forgot password.’
· Further, they would have to select a recovery option and follow the on-screen instructions.
· They would then have the ability to set a new password for their account.
These are some of the issues which the users might have to face after they install aol gold on their system. The troubleshooting methods are also very simple and would not require any additional assistance. The users can also connect with customer care in case they want any guidance.
Read more -aol desktop download
Source URL – How to fix error message in aol desktop gold
May 7, 2019 by rihana adam
If you are an AOL user, you may have received an email regarding the discontinuation of the older versions of AOL Desktop software. AOL has upgraded many of its software and services to give users and subscribers a more enjoyable browsing experience. The email includes information about the changes that you need to make if you want to access your AOL account through an alternate browser. If you wish to continue using your favorite AOL services, you will need to upgrade your browser and install AOL Desktop Gold along with all the latest updates. This article will help with the transition from the older versions of AOL and will show you how to download and install the latest version of AOL Desktop Gold so that it works with the operating system and internet connection speed you have. You can also call the AOL customer care number and clarify any doubts you may have regarding any data you may have saved on the older version of AOL before it is discontinued.
Steps uninstall an older version of AOL Desktop
After AOL discontinues the older versions of the software, it will no longer be a viable option for you when it comes to using any AOL services. You can refer to the instructions below and uninstall the older version of AOL Desktop from your computer so that you can free up space for the latest version:
· Step 1: Go to the Start Menu and look for the Control Panel.
· Step 2: Click on the ‘Programs and Features’ section.
· Step 3: Select the option to ‘Uninstall a program.’
· Step 4: Search the list and look for AOL Uninstaller.
· Step 5: Right-click AOL and press ‘Uninstall/Change.’
Follow the instructions shown on the screen and complete the uninstallation process. After the older version of AOL is uninstalled you can clean you your computer and delete any program files related to the old version.
Steps to install the latest version of AOL Desktop Gold
The newest version of AOL Desktop Gold is included free for all subscribers you have AOL Advantage Plans. Even if you do not have an Advantage Plan, you can buy an AOL Desktop Gold subscription online itself. After you subscribe and download AOL Desktop Gold on your computer you can follow the steps mentioned below to install the software:
· Step 1: Click the File Explorer icon on the taskbar or go to ‘My computer.’
· Step 2: Go to the ‘Downloads Folder’ and look for the AOL file
· Step 3: Double-click the ‘Install_AOL_Desktop’ icon to start the installation process
Once you click the ‘Install Now’ button simply complete the step given on the screen and aol gold download on your computer. If the installation process is interrupted or the download failed you can call the AOL customer support number and ask for additional technical assistance. AOL experts are available 24 hour a day to help you shift from the older versions to the new version without too much trouble.
Read more –aol desktop download