Benjamin Robert's blog
March 15, 2019 by Benjamin Robert
Designed and developed by Microsoft, Hotmail is one of the most used email services that was launched by the name of Windows Live Mail. The mail has many built-in features that make it a users’ preferred choice. While accessing your existing Hotmail account or when signing up for a new account, if you find any difficulty, then we are here to help you out.
Goforgeeks, the well-renowned technical support provider, offers the most reliable support services to help Hotmail users to get rid of all issues. We have a team of certified technicians that has more than a decade of experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting the following glitches:
1. Hotmail set up or configuration errors
2. Mail not working
3. Unable to send emails to a particular sender
4. Cannot log in to your Hotmail account
5. Hotmail password recovery or reset issues
6. Cannot change Hotmail password
7. Hotmail incoming or outgoing server related issues
We also deliver our Hotmail customer services to help you perform the below-mentioned processes:
1. How to create a new Hotmail account?
2. Where to access your existing Hotmail account?
3. How to recover accidentally deleted Hotmail emails?
4. How to recover forgotten Hotmail password?
5. How to access Hotmail from different browsers?
To avail our Hotmail support services, you have to dial our customer support number. We make sure that your call gets responded in not more than a minute.
Goforgeeks - Get all your Hotmail glitches fixed in a jiffy!
March 11, 2019 by Benjamin Robert
Windows Live Mail is a discontinued freeware email client from Microsoft. It is designed to run on Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, and Windows 8, and is also compatible with Windows 10.
If you forgot your Windows Live Mail password you can reset it. To reset password of your Windows Live Mail account you have to enter security question which was answered when your account was created. Another option is by having the system send a confirmation email to your email account.
· Go to the Windows Live login screen in your web browser.
· Click "Forgot your password”.
· Now enter your new password in the box labeled "Type New Password," then enter it again.
· Click "Continue" to save your new password and to log in to your Windows Live Mail account.
If you are new and looking for Windows Live Mail setting then follow these steps.
Steps for Windows Live Mail Setting:-
· For Windows Live Mail setting open Windows Live Mail then up the top select the File Menu and then Options followed by Email Accounts.
· Now Select your email account from the list and choose 'Properties'. Change the Outgoing Mail field to the same as your incoming mail server.
Windows Live Mail Troubleshooting
· Launch Windows Live Mail. Select Accounts from the top menu bar and then Properties.
· Ensure that Use same settings as my incoming mail server is selected, then click OK.
· Click Apply, and then OK.
To get more about Windows Live Mail Support or Windows Live Mail Help connect with Windows Live Mail Customer Support team. Or contact for Windows Live Mail Support (Toll-Free) +1-888-315-9712.