James William's blog
June 21, 2019 by James William
Avast Cleanup Premium is the next generation optimization tool for your PC which helps in the tuning and cleanup. It helps to increase the speed of the device, enhance the performance, and also fix different issues associated with your device. It can fix small problems related to your system related to both hardware and software. The product also offers a 20-day trial package under the option of Avast Internet Security Service. There is an option of ‘Fix Problems’ under the Avast Cleanup Premium which basically runs a complete scan of your operating system looking for some unusual system settings in the PC which can lead to an adverse effect on the performance of the PC. There are different issues which this product caters to. Let's look at them in this blog, and if you want to know more about the same, you can always get in touch with avast tech support where the professional geeks will enlighten you about the matter.
Some of the key areas where Avast Cleanup Premium focusses on are:
· When the product detects some unusual settings in the Windows operating system
· When there is an issue in devices and driver
· Problems related to hard disk space
· Security and privacy status options
· Errors in windows update
The tool will scan your system looking for various errors that might be rendered to the cause of the slow performance of the PC and will give you an entire list of the issues associated and then provide you with an option to select the issues that you wish to resolve. Once you click on the Scan Now button, which is usually green in color, it will scan
· The system trash
· Browser’s cache and cookies
· Web browser’s history
· Damaged shortcut keys
· Corrupt registry keys
After you have installed the product successfully in the operating system, you can see a display screen, which has the title ‘ Welcome to Cleanup.’ In order to scan your PC, you can select ‘Scan Now’ option which is available just below the tagline ‘To start things off, let's scan your PC for errors and hidden junk.’
Avast Cleanup Premium is a tool that is basically designed for identifying the dilemmas related to your system and eradicating them in order to boost the performance. If the tool hangs in between or is not giving an optimized performance, you can always dial avast customer care number and reach out to the master geeks.
Read more: avast technical support phone number
June 14, 2019 by James William
In today’s world the online system has grown rapidly and once can easily get a lot of benefits using the online process for any service. However the easiest facility bring some difficulties and risks with it as well. Now you may not be aware of the risk but your system and your data are on the eyes of hackers and they are always looking for your mistakes to get into your system. To keep your computer and other device safe and secure you need to download and install the Avast antivirus software that has been developed for the complete protection for your compute and other devices. Nevertheless sometimes you get some issues with this software and the most common issue that you may get is billing issue. To m remove the Avast billing issue is quite easy and if you can’t get it in the right direction you should call at Avast phone number. However this blog will tell you some easy steps to remove the issue.
Easy steps to solve the Avast billing issue:
The process to solve the billing issue is quite easy and simple and one can easily get the job done after completing these steps given below:
· You need to visit the official website of Avast from your browser
· Then provide your account details to the given box
· You need to log in and enter your username and password correctly
· After logging in successfully you have to go to the Avast billing tab
· Now you will get multiple options there
· You have to choose the appropriate option that is suitable to your billing status
· Then wait for a while and you will get the problem fixed easily and quickly
Get the Avast customer support for further help:
The above steps that are provided can be used to solve the issue generally but in specific conditions it cannot be used as the proven methods. However you should attempt these steps at once before looking for the expert solutions. Finally if you are sure you need a complete expert support, then you should call at Avast customer support and get the maximum opportunity to get the complete solution within minutes. You can contact at any time round the clock and can also avail the remote access for your problem. A complete professional team will be handling your issue and provide you complete satisfaction.
Read more: Avast support number
Source URL: How to resolve Avast billing problems
June 6, 2019 by James William
There is a certain situation where the users would come across the issue of not being able to access some sites or even your favorite app. This is often because of the antivirus software that you have on your system. Avast is one of the most proficient antivirus software that is available in the market, and this issue can be faced when the users use Avast Antivirus. The users can easily solve this issue using some simple steps. The users can promptly connect with Avast Customer Service number to learn more about this issue.
When faced with a situation like this, the users have the option of temporarily turning off the antivirus software on their system. Avast also provides the users with the option of selecting specific shields which they would like to disable. The users can also disable all of the shields at once. The steps that the users would have to undertake are as given below:
Steps to disable Avast Antivirus temporarily
The steps that you would have to follow to disable Avast Antivirus is as given below:
· You would have to open the Avast main window using your user interface.
· You would then need to access the Core Shield which can be found inside the Protection Title.
· You can then click on the settings options which can be found in the bottom left corner and then go into the components section.
· When you enter this, you would then see a variety of shields from the Avast menu listed on the screen with their switch buttons.
· Whichever shield you wish to turn off, you can hover the mouse over that specific shield and click on the switcher.
· Upon using this, the users would get a prompt to choose from the four available options.
· You would then get multiple options of 1. 10 minutes, 2. 1 hour, 3. Until your system and machine would restart and lastly the 4. Indefinitely.
· You would then get the ability to turn on the shield when you click on it again, and this would have to be done manually.
· You would now be prompted with a new screen that would inform you that the switch is now off.
· This Window would then turn yellow, which would state that the appropriate shield is now turned off.
· When you see that the change has taken place, you would want to re-enable the shielding effect.
· You would have the option of turning it back on by using the given button.
· Once you click this button, it would animate and turn into green color.
· This would mean that your system is now protected.
If you face any difficulty in following the given steps, then you can promptly connect with Avast technical support phone number.This service is completely free of cost and can be availed at any hour. The professionals here would give you all the required assistance on how to handle this situation.
May 9, 2019 by James William
A computer virus is a software that is harmful to your computer since it can disrupt the smooth functioning of many programs and applications. Avast Mac Security is a state-of-the-art malware scanning engine that protects your Mac device and keeps your system secure. The software uses signature-based detection to identify and eliminate malware and prevents it from spreading. Avast Mac Security has a range of scans that users can run to monitor the computer activity and check all the network connections running in the background. This article will give you a general idea about the different scans you can use to remove viruses from your Mac device using Avast Mac Security. If you need more information about the security features of the software, you can call the Avast Customer Care Number and speak to a certified expert and clarify your doubts.
Steps to run a scan using Avast Mac Security
You can download and install Avast Mac Security online after you update your Mac device and ensure that the basic system requirements are in place. Once you successfully install Avast Mac Security you can follow the steps below to run a scan of your computer:
· Step 1: Go to the menu bar and click the orange color Avast icon
· Step 2: Select the option that reads ‘Open Avast’ and proceed
· Step 3: Press the ‘Scan’ option located on the left panel of the window
· Step 4: Look through the list and select the type of scan you want to run
· Step 5: Wait for Avast to finish scanning your Mac device and then review the results
Avast Mac Security will notify you about the scan results after each section of your computer is thoroughly scanned. If you see a small green color checkmark next to a section, then you know that no issues were found. However, if the scan results include a red exclamation point, then you need to take action to resolve those sections. If Avast Mac Security detects a virus on your Mac device, you need to tick the box beside the unsecured threat and then click ‘Resolve.’ Avast will automatically take the necessary action needed to address the threat and remove the virus.
Different scans available on Avast Mac Security
You can use any of the scans listed below to check specific areas or sections of your Mac device:
· Full System Scan: In-depth scan that checks the storage drivers and memory
· Removable Volume Scan: Scans removable storage devices on your Mac
· Custom Scan: You can personalize the scan settings to check specific folders
· Home Network Security Scan: Checks the router and other devices for network errors
If you encounter any errors while running these scans, you should contact Avast Tech Support as soon as possible since your Mac device could be susceptible to a virus attack. You can get in touch with a certified expert through the helpline number and get the best solution to fix any error related to your Avast Mac Security software.
More Read: Avast Tollfree Number